Sunday, June 01, 2008

NO PAUSE FOR BREATH.....
(random backblog begun Sunday May 11th at 9.30am)
The PC ran perfectly last night as I browsed the myadsl forums. The pages loaded at,what for us,was an impressive speed. I shut down to go and watch a movie at about 8.00pm.
This morning? *shrugs.... It has clearly been decided that I am to STFU....*laughing.... The GameWrecker suggested I may have to take the PC to Westville to have the hhd checked but I declined....
Come July we will qualify as Pensioners proper, as my Master well knows. *grins...
Already his yobbo mentality has targeted our paltry finances as a means of further harassment...
If he chose to fry our harddrive overnight, I must assume he had the backing of his Superiors? What? He has no Superior? *LMAO!
It would be pointless replacing parts only to have them taken out again. An exercise we weren't able to afford when he began his abuse back in 2000, and one he knows we certainly can't manage now ...*grins..
Should I have seen the writing on the wall yesterday, as Missus Courageous greeted us, while the Chicken King sullenly turned away? Eh - my Blog has hung by a thread from the day he 'allowed' it to be created, so I can truthfully say I've always anticipated being shut down..
The more truths I publish, the less likely it was that I would be permitted to continue...
I shall of course not stop to draw breath, and will continue to run off at the mouth ad infinitum.. Whether my scribbles will ever again be seen, seems at this point unlikely...*smiles...
Today's observations? Once again due to Bali's attentions, this time in killing our PC, I was able to leave earlier than usual to fetch the Sunday papers. Has someone attempted to fill the crater in the road between no's. 16 and 18? If so, I am obliged for the effort made, but these pictures show that both holes need proper attention.... *shrugs...
I headed straight up to Checkers Westville to return the movie and hit paydirt... These two beauties above Steers are ablaze at 7.49am and, already knowing where to look, I turned round and got this threesome...*beams with delight....
I took pictures the length of the Centre as I drove out, showing all the signal enhancers active on the roof.... Later, I opened the Tribune to find the newish head of the Electricity Department smarmily apologising in advance for the resumed power outs anticipated (to begin once the Tourism Indaba is over no doubt) *spits...
Something new in Cullingworth Road? WTF are these lonely looking yellow poles doing? Replacing the standard fire hydrants? You will see both are surrounded by water ... Another means of swiftly removing the cap and running off enormous amounts clandestinely fosho....*gags..
And this sturdy green painted box on a pole? Right next to Jersey Road on Cullingworth? Photographed at the same time as a manhole cover with a Telkom Bakkie and a ladder sticking out of the manhole lol....Would this be a so-called smart meter reader? Supposedly to show how much power the area is consuming? *puzzled...
When I pulled up on the verge it was to find this ADT Armed response vehicle parked outside the Jack Hunter's home. I whipped out my camera, but the driver saw me in his mirror, made a quick call and took off fast. Nice pic though *grins..
Does my Master's brand new gardener belong to ADT, or yet another Biz Afrika (1944) employee? This one is a good few years younger than the previous one, very tall and with a shaven head and is really shy....*cackles... He ducked swiftly behind the shrubs when I first saw him, which action sent me scuttling for the camera....*laughs...
His raking skills leave a great deal to be desired and mark him clearly to be an amateur gardener. What is it he does for a living the rest of the week? *fascinated...
Later:
Does the Heroic One put about that he took us down purely due to my remarks regarding his domestic situation?
That although he is above the Law, he himself has rules that may NOT be broken? *falls over laughing...
I am learning daily that being skilled in IT does not make one bright by any means...*grins..
That he does not see the irony of the ridiculous stance he adopts, shows that basically he is as stupid as this toad....*laughing..
That he has proudly reported the most minute of details regarding our private life - with gusto mind you - and yet he will not tolerate his own life being discussed?
All that time back, when he and his Missus had a nasty and noisy fracas on their verge, with the littlest one pulled between them? Nasty enough for Sue the Book to phone the SAPS for help? *laughing... Did both he and his loyal wife deny this ever took place, even though the Police van was seen arriving AFTER he had left with the baby? *gags..
This was not bloggable material because......?
There was a short-lived celebration of sorts at my Master's house this afternoon.. Mother's Day? Pfft....
One of the families that arrived had a small boy in tow... As they waited for the gates to open, the child inadvertently stepped back into the road, almost in the path of an oncoming car.
His father dragged him to safety and then hit the little boy hard across the face..... Why?
My guess is, this noble father would have been one of these two, that trapped Nobby cruelly in the pool net. Right?
In as much as you have judged me from the ongoing and fruitful eavesdropping by Bali, do I now return the favour in kind....
I have never denied my faults, and have no need to fabricate garish tales of my Master's life...*shrugs... If an event is seen and heard, I say so. If I can only guess what happened, I couch it in speculative terms...
If you find the actual events I have related as cruel and childish as I do, then I suggest you look harder at the Captain of Courage...
These are the people now given control over residents lives, via their power-systems in the Zone.
Bali is by no mean unique.... his brother-in-law at No. 6 Garbutt Road no doubt runs a similar setup. Farouk Ahmed who is building a mansion in Loon Road, is cut from the same cloth...*heaves..
God help the country if more care is not taken in choosing Controllers in other areas...
At 8.20pm the Wireless song is at fever-pitch and the celebrations next door seem to have been a damp squib. No happy drink-fuelled laughter or thumping music fills the air.
Has it dawned on the Lord of the Fowl that by taking down our PC he has closed off yet another source of entertainment?
That there is a very real possibility he will soon sink into obscurity and be yesterday's news? *pats Bali carefully....
Monday 12th at 3.45am
Were all my previous references to old Mr. and Mrs. P living up next to The Gatehouse in Garbutt Road, edited out?
That I strongly suspect the occupants of the house behind them at No. 10 Friesland road were involved in harassing the oldies? That they too, were having an inordinate number of blackouts - some for up to eight hours and some for only 5 minutes?
Does the red-eyed Superintendent of Electricity for Durban read these pages Before or AFTER they have been 'tidied' up? Does he read them at all?
Or did he choose to believe the lies fed him by his pseudo-EE protegee, the Magnificant Lord of the Foul, and give my blog a miss?
Does he now blithely pretend to be unaware of the abuse of power control taking place throughout the Zone? *hawks...
That as soon as the Tourist Indaba is over it is possible the attentions of the wikked will again focus on their victims, who will have way more than the average powercuts and surges sent them?
Mr. Spence is clearly a Fool. Dazzled by his own importance, he believes only what he wants to, and shuts his narrow mind to the possibility that there is indeed a huge criminal element involved in this scheme.
That he personally and willingly handed over our circuit to Collin Prakash Balliram thinking it a huge joke at the time, rather proves that however many degrees you have, it doesn't make you the sharpest pencil in the box...*grins...
Mistuh Spence's possible defensive squeal that he was merely following orders and had no choice in the matter, is reminiscent of the Nazi death camp guards...*vomits...
My guess is that this moron is in denial, and refuses to accept that there are many more victims treated to the abuse he deemed I deserved....*cackles..
He it was, that cut the ribbon, opening up a whole brilliant Pandora's Box of delightful possibilities for the Crooked that run the Zone...
A proud moment there Al? It is highly unlikely these victims both current and future, will find Hope nestling at the bottom of the box....
I found old Mr. P by accident and not design, and there is no way I could find all the others being subjected to the attentions of Bali and the Rotten Apples...*gags..
Hands up those of you that say I do myself no favours by continuously deriding and villifying these Pillars of the Establishment? That I antagonise the very people I wish to convince? *falls over....
Of what use would it be to beg and plead? To grovel and butt-kiss? These fine upstanding citizens have long since acquired a taste for silver, and are by now well practised in the art of selective ignorance...*hawks...
The token Mother's Day celebrations had ended well before I went up at 8.30pm last night to find all four cars had left.
Did my Master expect me to rush off today and have whatever damage he deliberately caused to our PC overnight, repaired? *keels over laughing..
As a pensioner, I must now consider the enormous added costs of both power and water, that are going to chip away steadily at the GameWrecker's paltry handout. Added costs that will go directly into the pockets of the self-serving Corrupt...*looks at the Town Clerk....
Peace...
---oOo---
Finally published Sunday June 1st at 8.09pm
PS. Update. Error 619 is being used constantly and to great effect. If that fails I am given Server not found.... What is it that my Controller is so afraid of? *lawls.....