Sunday, June 01, 2008

ACCESS DENIED.....
(Sunday 1st June at 8.52pm)
I tried to access #trivia and was denied, with a Server Not Found.
I was then 'allowed' to publish No Pause for Breath. Immediately thereafter I was again denied access to #trivia....*cackles...
Cest la vie.....
Though I have not lost my taste for penning the sights and sounds of the Zone, I have reconsidered giving them to Captain Courageous so freely *grins...
If I cannot play in #trivia, I decline to feed him my blogs....Simple...
I will strengthen my stoicism and take the abuse silently instead, leaving him to be lauded as a True Hero....*falls over cackling...
It is doubtful many of the truths written, managed to slip by unedited by WankerWilly *laughing... Hopefully, enough to give you momentary pause for thought...
Frankly, the intereference sent to our TV all day, the Error 619's and the Server not Found have become, dare I say it? Boring..... *smiles...
As this note will most likely not be seen by anyone other than the Lord of My World, may I wish him sweet dreams and goodnight......*beams..
Ciao....
---oOo---
Sunday 1st June 2008 at 8.56pm.

Update: Still getting way too many Error 691's and Server Not Found. My Master enjoys the quiet? *laughing....