Saturday, May 31, 2008

THE SHOE IS ON THE OTHER FOOT.....
(begun Sunday 1st June at 5.25am)
Captain Courageous has taken to expressing his frustration by the now frequent use of Error 619 in reply to my attempts at connecting...*grins... He is going stir-crazy....*cackles..
Does he still delude himself that he is still in charge? I called the GameWrecker to come and see my fifth attempt at connecting. With unseemly haste the Error falls away and I'm in. A man's man then? *falls over laughing...
In actual fact, just another posturing, cowardly bullyboy - one of millions, and certainly nothing out of the ordinary after all....*shrugs..
I believe I was reading the myadsl forums last night when the Master's alarm sounded.... Not one of his three dogs said a word, so I shrugged and listened to it as it ran it's course... A while later came much scuffling about in the valley, and I went out to find the ADT bakkie driven by a smartly uniformed gentleman, cruising along just below our wall...
He grinned sheepishly in my spotlight, and I called out my thanks which he acknowledged....*grins..
A standard scenario? My Controller wishes to get his money's worth and sets off his own alarm (hence the dogs silence) to see the response time by ADT? Or something rather more complicated?
Bali runs with those who fancy theatrical productions and always has. It has certainly paid me dividends in the past to look beyond the obvious *grins....
Have the ADT bakkies frequently visited our valley boundary walls without their headlights on? *shrugs and waits with interest....
The GateKeeper assigned to lug the Wireless song about this morning, appeared to have problems with ADD. *cackles..
The buzzing came and went, stopped and started, almost as if he were stumbling round and round the Recreation Centre in circles....*laughing...
At 4.15am an ostentatious show of light on the gumtrees from the HardyBoyz fan down the way.
I think back to last Thursday when I'd swung into the Station to deliver a small token of my esteem to the Good guys.
It's difficult to explain how comfortable I feel strolling in through the gates to see the smiling officers and staff...
Even empty-handed, I am always made to feel welcome and I wish briefly, that all the residents living here in the Zone could be privy to the feeling...
How wonderful it would be, were the age-old traditional power of the Rotten Apples and Koobair to be removed *poof!* and for the Good to rule for a change.... As if......*shrugs...
It rather startled me to read last ,that powercuts are starting to take place in the UK. Another error on my part to have assumed that their Big Brother Wireless system was already in place?
Or do they merely now add the audio option, which may or may not need all the additional power to run the brilliant signal enhancers?
If this is the case, tis small wonder I can't look for aid in that direction...*cackles..
If Koobair and Telkom Overport's original blueprint for eavesdropping has been sold to the UK's Boys in Blue, Barnabas and his ilk will be treated with awe and respect even by Scotland Yard. *keels over laughing...
Unsurprising then, if this is indeed the case, that my Master so gaily and now openly, manipulates our CPF Members phones and computers, and refuses me connections so often.
I can only hope that while the Crooked are being lauded up front for their snooping innovations, a large amount of caution is being exercised behind the scenes by those that can still tell the difference between right and wrong....*grins..
At 6.20am the Controller's house-alarm was again set off. The inside garage light has burned all night and is still on...*sniffs the air...
Once again the dogs remain silent, proving that my dear Master himself activates his own alarm...*shrugs..
I am at a loss to know what silliness it is that he promotes this time, but as always, wait with fascination as it plays out...
His unloved animals are truly proving to be a blessing in disguise...*beams..
The GameWrecker mentioned somewhat pedantically last night, that the water situation is going to become crucial quite soon...*snorts...
I have been telling him this for months, but clearly addressing his deaf ear....
My albums are Filled with pictures of deliberate water runoffs, and people ARE now dying, as the infrastructure is left to collapse, in the race to install the Big Brother system.
Why am I not appalled at this? My armour has been beaten to a finish near impervious to the disgusting tactics employed by the Crooked.
Had you survived the obsessive and endless attentions of a power-drunk bully as I have - you too would find it difficult to be anything other than interested, at the depths of corruption plumbed...*cackles wildly....
At 6.33am my Master chirruped his remote dementedly, and I heard scuffling outside der Bunker... certainly not dog sounds..
Wassup dewd? A wee problem or part of the latest hysterical Master Plan? *chokes..
At 6.40am I noticed the Beemer has suddenly arrived to join Kitt iii on the driveway *grins... Whatever changes he has made to the system have failed miserably.... The experiement went pear-shaped.....*shrugs...
The tower-block at the biggest Base Station in SA is still brightly active at this late hour. Pretty gross when you consider the ongoing powercuts....*sighs...
There is never a dull moment in this neck of the woods fosho.....
Peace julle...
---oOo---
Sunday 1st June at 7.24am.