Thursday, June 05, 2008

MORE WAYS TO SKIN A CAT......
(begun Wednesday 4th June at 9.30pm...._
The Howard College tower block gleamed against the banks of dark clouds.
Already activated when I saw it at 4.45pm, it is a relief to find the power crisis must be well and truly over...*winks..
It's way too late for me to begin any form of meaningful chat here with you, but I shall try and pick up the threads tomorrow.
The TV was slammed into a snowstorm at about 4.35pm. Tempting though it is to look askance at my own True Hero, the sky was indeed black with thunderclouds....*shrugs..
So much of interest is falling at my feet of late, I can scarce keep up... Though Bali may wish to hear my views, he persists in the minor bullying that are his trademarks on our PC and TV.
Will we lose one or the other, or even both,after publishing this effort?
The Master's Terrible Twins are beside themselves as I write... Does anyone emerge from the castle to see what is causing such panic? You have to be kidding! *laughing...
The alarm rang and rang earlier this evening... strangely enough the dogs stayed silent at that point. Indicating that once again, it is merely the Captain of Immense Courage playing with his DeathDealer...*snorts and rubs it's burning eyes...
G'nite.....
Thursday 5th June at 3.54am
I feel as if time is galloping furiously away from me,and there is no order in my head at all....*dizzy...
The huge, intense orange light now running in the Convent dormitory,is surely triggering my possibly psychosematic (sp) symptoms...*laughing...
Something has been 'adjusted' recently to cause the shrieking in my ears to escalate to fever pitch. *curious...
It may well have nothing whatsoever to do with this new and blatant beauty here. Instead, I try to view it as a large red-herring hanging from the dormitory ceiling...*cackles..
Has our CPF Chair suddenly lost his flavour of the month status? If so - why? The obvious answer would have to be our friendship, but the PTB must be aware that with my history, it would not be long before I alienated him, as I do with all my nearest and dearest? *smiles...
The GameWrecker sees no skullduggery involved, bless him, which tempts me to hope that the Good on the Hill will rectify the problem. And no, I have no desire to know the details....*grins..
Friday 6th June at 3.30am:
A great if unremarkable day yesterday, apart from our landline being deliberately dropped during conversations, twice.
My response was to call just a few of the Telkom Overport names and numbers I have, in an effort to report the 'fault' on our line...*laughing...
Last night's visit to myadsl was an eye-opener....
I have long squealed that I am logging in to a cloned site. It now appears that I am not far off the mark.
I can no longer access my old posts, nor do I appear on the Members List, whilst my opening page contains the option to subscribe to a Newsletter which the Mod approached says he is unaware of.... *shrugs...
When our Adblock was first disabled by the Master, to reveal the vodacom ads in all their glory on nearly every page, I was not shown any ads for Telkom itself.
If the entire complicated operation was intended to cause me to head for the hills, I do believe it has failed miserably....*grins...
If anything, it reveals just how much effort is having to go into denying my accusations....*cackles..
The more time spent on these elaborate cover-ups, the more certain I am, that I am surrounded by so-called IT law enforcers with way too much time on their hands, in between their invading the privacy of so many Internet users...*winks at mon Capitano...
If my struggles on the web are of so much interest to so many purportedly Good people, it certainly indicates an astonishing level of boredom....*falls over...
I sat as usual after 4.00pm yesterday watching the telly... Not long after that, my back teeth began screaming that the 'system' had been activated.
No vehicles were on my dear Master's driveway and yet something was surely running.
None of the usual static interference on the TV screen either...*interesting... I went and checked to see whether Bali's 'lights' were on and saw nothing at first.
I walked out onto the front lawn to find the valley-facing bunker light burning merrily...*whistles...
Had the Captain of Enormous Bravery slithered onto his property? My guess is that he sits further away than that, and that he controls his 'lighting' via the DeathDealer, hence the constant problems with his alarm system....
My symptoms in reaction to this latest innovation have upped amazingly.
Nausea and an ache in my jaw that would have me consider returning to the Dentist pronto, were it not for the X-rays taken a few weeks ago, proving that my teeth are in fine condition. *laughing..
I did indeed remark audibly at some point, that were my Jack Hunter in residence, the dangerous levels of radiation would surely also nail him and his family...*nods..
It is of course more in character, that he now skulks well out of range, as he ups the strength to such ridiculous levels...*shrugs..
There are more ways to skin a cat are there not dear boy? *winks...
Am I suggesting that this is deliberate, or a mere error caused by the obvious fumblings, as he struggles to manipulate us over a greater distance?
His connections to the Rotten Apples would have me believe that the former applies...*grins...
Later:
There was snow on the Berg yesterday, and thus icy cold out on the verandah after 4.00am this morning. I heard no Wireless song to compete with my own personal shriekathon....
At around 4.30am Bali leapt noisily into the lounge.
I wandered out onto the lawn at 5.15am and found his own Wireless song to be silent as well...*curious...
Is Missus Courageous aware of the crazily cranked-up emissions? Could this be why she chooses to stay away from her home each night until such late hours? A wise move indeed and I applaud her for it....
Were Mike Oliver to have brought his portable oscilloscope to our property yesterday after 4.00pm, I do believe the needle would have left the page so to speak...*cackles..
No doubt it is of great amusement that I do not even know whether it is radiation or EMF levels that are being used to such wondrous effect...or even, for that matter, whether they are one and the same thing....*shrugs..
In my position as Idiot Labrat of the Century, I merely report what I feel and yes - often self-contradictory and muddled, I'm a classic Stockholm Syndrome victim and have never claimed to be anything more than excrutiatingly silly.....*laughing...
A volley of gunshots carried through the valley at 5.25am. A sound heard so often in this acoustically amazing valley, I barely pay attention..
Will I venture to publish today? I have created such a backlog of blogs, that it will take me a long time to catch up.
Crazed thoughts of a paranoid toad that explore the many aspects available to the Crooked here in the Zone.
I have no way of knowing whether Captain Courageous wishes to read them or not.
If, on trying later today, I am given his favourite Error 691 or Server Not Found, I must conclude that is a NOT....*cackles...
Peace...
---oOo---
Friday 6th June 2008 at 9.12am. Continued.....

Now 2.25pm, still Friday, and the results of the above were swift heheh..... The Bullyboy went into a complete frothing rage, and when I switched the tv on at 2.00pm it was smartly taken out.... reloading got pretty much the same result and the third time it was hit I left it alone ....*grins and gives Bali a HUGE hug and hopes he feels much the better for getting rid of his anger....