Friday, June 06, 2008

THE GRAND ILLUSION.....
(Backblog - begun Monday 12th May at 5.45am)
Just after 5.00am I went and stood next to the birdtray on the front lawn and marvelled at my Master's very own Wireless song....
At least two thirds of the height of the gumtrees are brightly lit this morning. Fred's valley spotlight is on but this seems much brighter. I guess either Sabeera or No. 16 have now a huge new signal enhancer directed over to Mayville.
At 5.00am a cacophony of protest from the canine population over at the Michan Road area...
The onslaught to their hearing must be pretty radical to set them off like that....*shrugs....
Is there something new installed at Basil's end of Bali's back patio? Or is it just Jody that has since last week, suddenly caused Pepsi and Cola to be so vocal while looking in that direction? *curious..
While I find their yodelling totally inoffensive, the Captain's own offspring must be knackered by 10.00am....*shrugs...
I would wager the Lord of the Foul doesn't for a second consider this a problem and in fact, would encourage the dogs if anything....*grins..
The goonda-style methods he uses to cause minor irritations are effective if only on the most basic of levels...*cackles..
Later:
The chopper has made several cheerful passes overhead today....*waves to the pilot.... I came through after 7.00pm to sit and write,and a few minutes later, my eternally obsessed Master dipped the desk lamp as he joined me...*beams...
As an experiment, I immediately switched off the wall socket and my cell phone and continued writing with the aid of my standby lamp.
Five minutes later, the land-line rang and had me cantering down the passage....Only twice and then it stopped...*falls over laughing...
The chopper did yet another flyby at 7.15pm and I gaily flashed the lamp at them....*grins..
Do I sense that I might be on to something here? That in my supreme tardism, I have stumbled upon a means of making the audio-monitoring a problem for my Grand Master?
Though I will now guard my words, it would certainly give me a laugh to think I may have given the Bullyboy something to chew over....*beams..
The Wireless song is thick in the valley and a lone hadeda calls out in the dark... Time to go walkabout?
Later:
And most rewarding it was too...*beams.. So quiet they are, I would never have known they were there...
Check out these pictures... If looking at them does not verify my claims that an ENORMOUS amount of power is being used to run this Project, then I give up.....*snorts...
The Freeway Bridge is ablaze with lights and all these vehicles are quietly busy. The chopper scuttles endlessly along the horizon from the Microwave Tower at Overport to Howard College and back....
My Master is doubtless slouched down over his laptop, crowing at our PC's demise in unison with his grovelling sycophants...*grins...
It occurred to me that the latest CPF Minutes can't be sent out now either... Could it be that this is the real reason our PC has been killed,and that it has nothing to do with any other peurile excuses given by my Dark Lord? Hmmm...*makes a note to read through the latest Minutes to see what,if anything,could have offended the Rotten Apples to such a degree...
If you recall, the first obvious corruption to my gmail account was almost immediately after the CPF took up Mr. Hekhmat Currimjee's cause.... against the belligerent Farouk Ahmed who was so swiftly supported by the Rotten Apples...*grins..
Did I use one pointed stick too many in reporting the truth?
Clearly whatever it was, was sufficient for the Rotten Apples to order our machine shut down, whether vehemently denied or not...*cackling..
In their current position of Most Favoured Zone in the country, they have finally pulled the plug on this grinning loon,in an effort to silence me....*applauds..
My Master will probably have used my personal remarks on his domestic situation as sufficient grounds to remove us from the Internet. Do not be fooled...*falls over.... It was most certainly a joint decision reached up on the Hill....*winks..
They do themselves no favours and have now cut off their own noses once again....* falls over laughing..
Later:
The wind howls through the valley... At 4.15am I watched as Mo shone his spotlight down the gumtrees, Hardboyz fashion... They make an early start then...*impressed...
A while later, there came a dull thump on the grass to my left... Kitz was off and running as I waddled hastily after her..
A fully-feathered ring-necked dove had blown out of the tree and it chirped miserably as I picked it up.
I stood on the edge of the lawn and tossed it high into the wind,where it suddenly realised it could fly,and sailed gracefully down to the trees at the bottom of the valley. Kitz indulged in a sullen fit of grooming...*grins..
The dull roar of the machinery over on the Freeway could still be heard at 3.30am but is silenced now...
Later:
The GameWrecker must have caught our Illustrious Monitor off guard last night as he managed to connect to iBurst using the kid's laptop...*weird...
This morning the mistake has been rectified and access denied...*shrugs...
A nasty crack in the TV shortly after the GameWrecker switched on this morning. Though he has displayed somewhat more grace as he enters of late, this morning my Master clearly could care less, as he jumped into the TV socket.
Still later the AirWing Chopper thundered overhead towards Brickfield Road. I must confess to having seen them above us more over the past few days, than in a long while...
In fact, since Sunday morning they have definitely displayed an in-your-face attitude that I find amusing....*winks...
There is no sun rising behind St. Theresa's this morning as the clouds have rolled in from the south.
The bell tower sits dark and unadorned by the orange glow I had always thought to be a signal enhancer.. Going back through my albums, I found that all the excellent pictures of this particular 'light' were taken at roughly the same time of year and day....*sighs..
Though the church is studded with all manner of technologies here, my favourite pictures of the belltower may yet prove to be the sun rising and casting a deep orange glow from but a single porthole....*sags temporarily....
At 7.45am I was up to see the GameWrecker off, when my Master took off in the Missus' Merc with the kids. As he waited at the stopstreet, a SAPS bakkie crossed the Highway and shot down Kasim's feeder road to No. 2....
I watched to see whether they emerged the other side and they didn't.... Kasim has a problem requiring a police presence? *curious....
Midday Tuesday...
I went up to the Village Market this morning to have a filling replaced.
I had barely sat down in the reception area when the lights began dipping....
After a while I asked the receptionist whether it was a regular occurrence, to which she replied no, and that she would mention it to her boss...*cackles..
However laughable you consider it, the fact remains that the dipping lights are the only way you will be aware that your jackpoints have suddenly been invaded...*grins...
A dangerous game is being played by the Big Brother Architects... and another good reason for the lies and subterfuge fosho.....
The kid and I sat in front of the TV chatting for a while, later in the morning...
A TV that had behaved for more than a week without a problem, excluding the noisy entry previously mentioned.
After a while it lost the picture and the screen went black.
I unplugged it and the phone as well, but relented when the kid said she wanted to watch.
No go - the picture was unwatchable...*shrugs..
Deserved? Earned? We were treated to similar incidents years before my blog was created. Via our power supply and always over weekends. You delude yourself if this is your take on the situation....
As chief guinea-pig for the Big Brother Project I guess it is fitting that I am used to demonstrate how easily you may be punished should you dare to step out of line...*grins..
If you recall it wasn't too long ago we had our dish satellite and microwave and a portable radio all cooked... Now we have the PC down and the TV threatened...*shrugs...
Like the sheep you are, you will turn away thinking this could never happen to you or yours...*grins... I beg to differ....
The object of the powercuts and surges is to reduce you all to bovine acceptance and it's working...
You have backed the wrong horse, and it's too late to switch at this point... *watches with great interest...
Peace julle....
---oOo---
Friday 6th June at 3.00pm