Friday, June 06, 2008

FROM NEW DELHI TO DARJEELING......
(Random Backblog begun Wednesday 14th May at 2.15am)
I was already awake, when I felt the weird cramp in my left shin and my hand began to burn.... Nobby protested loudly for a while, and in the distance I could hear Dilshaad's Spotty going nutz....
WTF? The Master's artificial cricket chirped out a regular rythmn in his front garden, as a pair of fruitbats chattered to each other in weird squeaks....
What is he thinking as he sits in der Bunker going through the private lives and records of the unsuspecting? My guess would be nothing much... *nods..
He knew the minute I stepped out of bed fosho.... I switched off the electric alarm clock and that tiny action alone would have registered immediately on his system....*cackles..
My hearing has suddenly become thicker and the whine in my ears increases... I can almost smell his curiosity and frustration...*grins..
Like me, he does not indulge in wasteful regrets, but he must be aware that he has only himself to blame for revealing so much of the Project.
His uncontrollable desire to retaliate and exact revenge, has again thrown the spotlight on who it is that is in charge of the enormous Big Brother Project here in the Zone.
Having taken out our PC first, he is now able to pick off our assets one by one as the desire takes him.
Yesterday he sent such interference to our TV as to render it unwatchable.... Cest la vie..... He has learned little over the years....*shrugs..
Did you know that the Nissan Dealership behind the Engen garage on West Riding Row has the contract to maintain and service the Muni Water vehicles? Another coup for the Zone of the Blessed...*cackles..
Do you see in the Mercury that the Town Clerk still defends the billionaire Metro Constable, and says that, despite the man's wealth, he will continue on their payroll? *chokes..
Does President Mbeki see how neatly he has been stitched up? Does Jacob Zuma yet realise that he is OWNED?
How Schabir Shaik wriggles restlessly in his pseudo-confinement as he waits to be pardoned...*cackles..
How much of his spare time has he spent, making lists of those whose heads will roll, the minute he is a free man?
Who feeds the Shaikboyz their information? A vast Network of Telkom informers who report to WHOM before the wheat is separated from the chaff and given to the shifty Shaiks?
The cries of crazy have worn sufficiently thin for my Master to take the step of shutting down our PC. An independent act of malice or orders from the Rotten Apples?
Later:
At about 3.40am a port-a-light went bobbing past the steel palisade fencing over at the Playing field. It vanished/was switched off and someone sucked deeply on a cigarette...*beams..
I flashed my spotlight at them a few times and five minutes later I could hear the GateKeepers up at the Recreation Centre having a loud discussion...*laughing..
My Controller thudded into the TV socket irritably. Pretty much confirming that switching off the wall socket doesn't after all, make any difference....*smiles..
Here's the thing.... the Wireless song followed the GateKeepers! I swear to you that it faded and returned as they moved about....*falls over laughing... The pressure changed in my ears and my teeth yelled, but this may well have been Bali's doing by then....*cackles...
Could my Master hear the GateKeepers chatting as he lurked in der Bunker? Did they call him on his cell for further instructions? Do they often tramp the length of the valley carrying that beauty?
Fortunate then that with the TV on the blink, and the PC down, I was able to hit the sack earlier than usual and accordingly woke in time to see and hear all this busyness in the hours before dawn....*curtseys it's thanks to the Deluded Avenger...
Much Later:
I am more than a little crushed to tell you that some of my favorite photos are again possible misconceptions on my part....
The deep orange single light from the church belltower, that I have for yonks insisted is wireless related?
Now I am not so sure..... Suffice to say it may well be an effect caused by the sun rising behind and below the horizon....*CLAB
I was comparing pictures taken last year with the most recent, and realised that it is the same month, and that the sun, though not yet visible, is in almost the same position. Slowly the gears ground and eventually the penny fell with a thud...
Were you to now assume that the church is free of wireless technology, you would be sadly mistaken...*shrugs... St Theresa's is a mini-base station for Selebi's (at the moment) BB System and as such, every available area has installations...
Why it has been decided not to inform the good Sisters who live and work there, escapes me totally...
The British press have openly reported that sewage and water lines are being utilised for cabling. Why then is it not public knowledge here? As the water off our beaches becomes fouled, and the fish in the bay are killed, will there be loss of actual life before our fumblings in a similar vein are completed?
In fact, let me ask - has there already been loss of life as a direct result of the magnificent Big Brother Project?
Are there tallies (sp) being kept as on building sites? eg. 4 years and 14 days and only 5 deaths related? *hawks...
We held a brief CPF Meeting up at the Hall last night...
My fellow Members are becoming used to my habit of speaking directly to the Wireless Box attached to the Hall wall above our Meeting room door...*grins..
So much interesting gossip is discussed as we mill about outside after the Meetings, and I always make a point of including our avid Monitors up on the Hill...*cackles..
Comfortable as I am to wear the Village Idiot garb, my aim is to educate all our members on the new and fascinating technology that now can monitor their every word...*grins..
The discussion we had regarding Mr. Apelsamy Parker, jailed for 12 years in 1998 for his part in the SBV Heist and featuring in an article in the Sunday Tribune's Herald supplement on May 11th.
If you have been with me here since the start of my blog, you will know that the SBV Heist is a subject close to my heart...*falls over...
The journalist, one Doreen Premdev, has written that Parker is due for parole within weeks....
Our Chair, (who as you are aware, is in a position to know the truth of the matter), says this is utter rubbish and there is no way Parker is due to be freed.
Even more interesting, is the figure of R26.4 million, given as the amount of cash never recovered after the Heist. As I recall, it was nearer R32.5 million missing so, where was this latest figure obtained? *grins...
The Masterminds behind the Heist were never apprehended and if you remember, both Telkom Overport and Sydenham SAPS employees were implicated.... ROFL!
The Heist is easily the single most important incident pertinent to my entire tale. That the Lord of the Fowl was installed next door to me for entertainment as a direct result of the millions that 'vanished' is, as far as I'm concerned, a fact.
The ongoing conflict between the Pinetown SAPS and their CPF Forum is well worthy of note. For many years these two worked together amicably. Their good relationship apparently worked too well, and the Forces of Chaos have now sent in a new Station Commander to undermine the years of good partnership...*shrugs..
This was so deliberately done as to be laughable, unless of course you are a Pinetown resident, in which case it is likely you do not find the situation amusing...*cackles..
There are certainly enough good men at our Station to make my plodding efforts worthwhile...*beams at Lazzie...
Let us send all the Shaikboyz, Koobair, Barnabas, and the Rotten Apples to some distant penal colony and begin again from scratch...
Let Zuma and Selebi be free of those Wikked advisors and do the job they are supposed to do, working FOR the people of the country...
Let Sydenham SAPS rise to be the best station in the country, on it's willingness to work with, and for the Zone's inhabitants and not on it's dodgy blueprint for eavesdropping...*gags...
I dream of a day when tis not just the toad that is delighted by the sight of der Kommissar's chopper, headlight slicing through the night as it scours the neighbourhood for crooks... that is charmed by the sight of a Sydenham police bakkie parked close by with it's lights flashing to deter opportunistic scum...
A day when ALL Zone residents are reassured by the sight of our own boys in blue....
It can be done...
Peace.....
---oOo---
Finally published Saturday 7th June 2008 at 6.36am.