Monday, May 05, 2008

I SEE SHADOWS......
(begun Saturday 3rd May at 6.15pm)
where very often they don't exist..... It's understandable.....*shrugs...
I connected pretty much as I do every day, at 5.27pm...
Firefox takes forever to load and then I went as usual to mybroadband... I read what interested me on the Broadband & IT News forums and clicked on the next one. Blow me down, but it refused to load...*cackles..
I tried all the forums, but Bali would have none of it. I Restarted, connected and then Firefox declined to load and I was given repeated "Connection Failure" The requested URL could not be retrieved.....heheh...
Instead, I then hauled out my trusty camera and went up the top for a dekko...Halleluja! The single most interesting thing that struck me immediately? The light on the very top of the Howard college Memorial Tower block was switched off! Admittedly I don't go up every single night, but when I do, that light is always on, signifying that the chopper is working flat out....*grins...
Big Award night? Black-tie dinner for achievements so far made? Or a massive powwow trying to figure out how to slam the power off in all the areas still needing to be connected to the Grid without giving the Game away? *smiles..
Eventually I went back online and tried to run a ping test. Bali finally lets it load to the clock and there it sits unmoving....*cackles... Even the GameWrecker looked surprised....
I danced like the puppet that I am in myadsl, and dutifully pm'd w1zard about the Librarian... A play within a play? We shall see.... *laughing...
Saturday 4th May at 4.00am:
It must be incredibly boring to read a click by click account of the online abuse we endure...
The silly small stuff that an irritable Controller can do for his own and his cronies amusement....
After the PC Pitstop clock had refused to budge, I had closed the site and gone back to the forums to try again...
The pages loaded with startling speed...*gags.... 99.9% of the troubles that occur to our connection are Bali initiated.... *shrugs..
Interesting to see that still no other posters had remarked on the vodacom ads other than da Bossman himself....and the forum version that I get appears to be crawling with juvenile trolls.... *cackles..
Normally reticent posters have suddenly become loquacious (sp), whilst regulars have fallen silent...*laughing... Eh - tis all weird and wonderful...
Later:
Fred has his valley spotlight on this morning.. I sat and watched the wind bending the tops of the gumtrees across the way.... a southwester? swings round still? It hadn't yet found us tucked against the side of the hill as we are.
A bright falling star over the Freeway... no wireless song could I hear, and the dorms sat pleasantly dark from this vantage point....*smiles...
The calm before the storm springs to mind... what new and carefully crafted lies will be found in the press today... The Town Clerk has finally realized that his name is synonymous (sp) with corruption, and he has fallen surprisingly silent this past week. Instead, it was left to the likes of Neil McLeod and the Treasurer/Assistant City Manager, Krish Kumar, to trot out the party cover-ups..
For all I know, Sutcliffe could be supine on the sands outside his beach house in Goa, sucking on a spliff, and hazily wondering what all the fuss was about....*hawks...
Sunday 4th at 8.20pm:
We headed down to Springfield Park in the morning to be greeted by the chopper overhead...*laughs... Back in business then..?
The amount of streetlights still on at mid-morning, fairly boggled the mind. Even more astonishing is the fact that Joe Public continues to fall for the downright lies fed us on a daily basis....*cackles..
Was Bali hoping to upgrade his Beemer last night? I swear it was left out on the verge the whole night... A practise that the SAPS say, begs for the vehicle to be stolen.
A tacky way to obtain a new model, and I would suggest that Telkom and more precisely, vodacom, give The Foul King a bonus sufficient to cover his heart's desire, for his marvellous ongoing achievements...*beams...
The Wireless song is cranked to the maximum tonight...
the windows down the North end next to the church don't have the 'smart' finish and glow beautifully. The only one of two ball lights adorning Sabeera's front gate pillars, has given up trying to appear normal and burns a deep, rich orange...*laughing..
Any arthritis and rheumatism sufferers nearby? *curious.. The chap that drives the little white pickup? He's fine? If he doesn't live there 24/7 then he probably won't be affected... What about a live-in maid? Anyone asked her? (if such a one exists).
Always I have to wonder if it is only the suckers who were relentlessly battered with EMF during 2005, that are now vulnerable to anything and everything thrown our way....*shrugs....
Mybroadband.co.za? I carry on as always reading the forums in the hope that I will learn something...*grins..
I find the vodacom ads Very attractive, though of course, not what they stand for....*smiles... If they were intended to draw me out, I'm inclined to award myself a Noddy badge at this point...*falls over...
And again it falls to me to remind you all, that I am the Tard Beyond Redemption, and time spent on toad abuse, is truly time wasted....g'nite...
Monday 5th May at 5.45am
Too much thinking has done my head in...*cackles..
Being addressed by posters on myadsl who wisely, would normally have me on ignore, is a brand new sensation and in retrospect, their very posts are bizarre....*looks at LG and falls over laughing...WTF?
There are more than enough members capable of publishing the Eskom Noseweek article with ease should they wish to do so..... *grins...
A new develpment on my seriously whipped CPF Loaded Nokia....
The GameWrecker loaded an SMS bundle early last night and received a 'Problem' message in return... As yet, I still haven't received the standard confirmation message that vodacom actually loaded the $...*grins... This is a first, and if it is not corruption.......?
You are all more than welcome to believe I deserve the attentions of the Wikked ..*cackles...Hell - I bought it myself for long enough.... My crime was and still is, stupidity - which is clearly unforgivable to the IT community....*shrugs..
I am neither corrupt nor wicked after all, and leave those areas to the Golden Tool, which he excels in.... I am no longer baffled by the admiration and awe directed at my Own True Thug, and see it as a result of hours of stultifying boredom, relived only by the Toady Show....*cackles...
Were the mock suicide and the child molester lovingly described to you all, or judiciously left out? Did Bali describe how he uses his dogs so effectively?
I am merely interested in the levels of your adulation and your denial that his methods are erm, somewhat sleazy (sp) to say the least... enough waffle...
Peace...
---oOo---
Monday 5th May 2008 at 2.54pm.