Saturday, May 03, 2008

THE SANDS OF TIME.....
(begun Friday 2nd at 5.00am)
Like sand through the hourglass, so do the words run from my seldom-closed mouth....*cackles..
I wonder idly whether vodacom3g sits as Admin.on any irc channels,and what position he currently holds at Telkom,that affords him his stunning abode.... *curious...
His ongoing assistance and friendliness, despite the odd harrassment on myadsl.co.za, has certainly paid off bigtime....*keels over...
To have the Telkom logo bob up at the head of each page opened on the Broadband & IT News forum last night ? Magic!!!! Yes - the Telkom logo it is, albeit spelled differently.... A rose by any other name ja.....*grins..
I am delighted that Bali disables our AdBlock as fast as the GameWrecker enables it. For I could so easily have missed this auspicious occasion...
An anti-Telkom forum, created to diss the Beast in all it's corrupt forms, now flying the Telkom flag at the top of it's mast....*grins...
If people do indeed endure powercuts of up to four hours at a stretch, tis time they did a recce of their neighbourhood. Water runoffs shrugged off as backwashing the pool? Huge sodium-based spotlights or dazzling white spotlights? Yellow-coated support cables on the streetlights? Shiny silver bands climbing the streetlight poles? Cricket song? Black and white sewage marker line sticks....? The new lemon yellow sensor caps on the streetlight cowlings? Streetlights burning 24/7? Inexplicable creaks and groans from jackpoints at odd hours is my favourite....*laughs at the futility of it's efforts....
Saturday 3rd at 3.20am:
I was up just after 2.00am briefly.... in time to admire a really hectic deep orange light now filling the foyer across the way at the orphanage. Later after 3.00am, it was a rather ordinary yellow....*smiles...
Whether deliberately being bounced off the kitchen window here, or the real McCoy and placed inside the kitchen, is difficult to say...
If it is purely for my benefit, it has been noted....*drops a deep curtsey and shows it's teeth...
My post in the Gripes & Suggestions forum regarding the new vodacom ads saturating myadsl, had received only one reply by yesterday evening... And that? From the Head Honcho himself....*waves unnoticed to rpm....
Where are all the vociferous anti-telkom posters?
The feeling I have, of standing alone in some weird limbo, persists....*cackles...
Nonetheless, this latest development is sufficiently mysterious to have me stand my ground, albeit a mere dreamscape....*laughing...
The crazy sensation that I am now in a site especially created to manage big-mouthed toads persists....*winks at the Lord of the Foul...
A missing post here and there on different threads, adds to the eerie feeling of disquiet, not to mention many regulars nicks disappearing completely....*the plank plods on...
I pulled into the Station on Thursday, in time to get this picture... Sitting in the field where the chopper lands, was a muni Water bakkie with two guys busily working next to it....*interesting...
Coming back from the shops yesterday, I found this unmarked, white bakkie, pulled into the corner of the Hall grounds... At the exact spot that this machine was busy, apparently creating a borehole for the Madressa some months ago...*beams...
Although the vehicle ND 532 497 had no identifying logo on it, the trailer attached did....*falls over.... Check out the Water Department's logo running along the side here.
Allen Spence's assertion in a recent Gazette that all Muni vehicles and contractors display their logos is again, proven to be utter BS. Though the sharing of private and muni vehicles is to be admired....
The recent arrest of a copper stealing gang begs me to ask...... if I were to make enquiries, would those thieves still be incarcerated, or has there been an enormous amount of bail paid for their release?
Alternatively, was the entire 'gang' arrested and released a few blocks away? *grins...
A common enough occurrence fosho....
I will stick to my guns and insist that 9 out of 10 so called 'thefts' of vast stretches of copper cable, are engineered by the Muni Department itself, as an excuse to replace the old technology with the new Big Brother compatible accessories....
This is precisely what took place here back in 2004 as the initial test infestation was installed at the bottom end of Harris Crescent...*nods...
I'm betting those stalwarts, the Mthiyane contractors (at the time working for Mike Oliver and the Muni Security Lighting Div), removed all the copper down Jan Smuts Highway nogal, from the Tropical Nursery to Harris Crescent....*beams..
Am I guilty of the very thing I accuse the Project of doing?
Wasting a huge amount of energy? Energy that would be better spent knitting jumpers for the poor? *smiles..
While I am often tempted to throw my hands up at the Wall of Disbelief and Disgust I endure daily, and to stagger off bleeding into the sunset, my own Master simply will not allow it....
That he has taken the trouble to put this new huge 'light' in the orphanage foyer, is an invitation for me to carry on as always.... It's as simple as that...*laughing..
A nasty cracking sound on the TV as I typed my blog yesterday, led me to remark to our Controller aloud that I would merely unplug the phones and the TV at the wall sockets, should he persist in his destructive attentions.... Would he care if I did this? Would it make the audio monitoring a problem? *has absolutely no idea...
Nothing I have read on the forum I sign into, regarding the Neotel 'device/handset' has changed my mind. It will be a further means to facilitate audio-monitoring and that's the bottom line....*grins..
If as I suspect, I have been removed from mainstream blogging and posting - I regard it as confirmation that at least some of my allegations and accusations have hit home runs....*beams...
Is it time for my self-delusion to cease? To accept that I am kept on as a mere amusement for bored IT law enforcement agencies? That corruption is the same world-wide and Human Rights abuse so common it's boring? And there I was, thinking that the Druglords so deeply invested in our Big Brother Project, were a novelty! *turns purple and chokes...
Later:
I stood, silhouetted against the white garage wall in the moonlight.... Mo flashed to the GateKeepers, one of whom was scurrying about in the upstairs dorms.... The briefest flash of a big orange light which didn't reappear at all was the give-away... no smart window that....
Do my Master's wall lights turn deep orange in the dead of night? I'm guessing that they certainly could if he wished it so....*grins..
If I were to run out on mornings when his dogs inexplicably shriek in the early hours, would I find this one turned orange? Or even this one? Not easily visible to me, they would be the logical choice if deep orange were the preferred tint of the night...*cackles..
Later still:
I went up to see the GameWrecker off after 10.30am. In time to watch the transvestite saunter up the road past me. Sans his pink and white summer frock which still hangs from a bush down by the stormwater drain in the valley....
I nodded as he went by and said "I see you" and got a look in return, but no reply... He appears far from destitute and is no doubt supported by the GateKeepers.
He had only just wandered out of sight round the corner when the Crown Pool Services bakkie bounced up out of Mo and Kasim's little side road at No. 2, and pulled in to the Marvellous One's gates....*cackles..
The wekker that emerged and that opened the gates was certainly not the Knotheaded one blogged previously. Whether he even had a porkpie-style sun hat back in the bakkie is not known....*shrugs...
I guess the driver is qualified to "do" a lot more than just pool cleaning...*winks at Bali.... Does he do Freddie the Accountant's pool as well? *falls over....
It seems that to a man, you have bought the story citing Trevor Manuel and the IRS as being the main reason for the total invasion of privacy by Big Brother...*shrugs...
That they have already gained billions from tax-evaders justifies the means?
If logic, commonsense and proof, are requirements you need to believe my story, then I'm amazed that you waste your time here...
I have only what I see, and hear, and feel, and the rest is of course guesswork... guesswork that has time and again been spot-on.
It's 1.00pm and Kasim's house alarm is sounding... Did the Crown Pool Services make an incorrect adjustment to Mo's system? Or is someone foolish enough to try and breach their security?
Peace....
---oOo---
Saturday 3rd May 2008 at 2.36pm.