Thursday, May 29, 2008

EVERYTHING COMES TO HE WHO WAITS....
(begun Friday 30th May at 3.30am)
Despite that I've not even begun to publish my backblogs, I feel no sense of urgency at all...*grins..
I'm simply having way too much fun... My Master should note that despite his very best efforts, he has lost top spot on my priority list...*cackles..
This morning I chose to light candles here at the desk, instead of using the light or standby lamp. A tiny gesture to remind my lame and desperate Monitor that, though he certainly holds the reins of our Power supply and Water supply, the bit has slipped from between my yellowed teeth,and he no longer can claim he has Total control.....*falls over...
Never-ending attempts at manipulating the contents of my blog now merely cause me to drag my heels even further,and make him wait for the results of his carefully crafted scenarios to be reported...
You need an example? Hokay..... We were standing chatting outside the Meeting room at the Hall on Wednesday evening, when who should come by (theatrically choosing the brightest lit area as his pathway),but the alleged child molester himself, Adrian Kingsley. *grins...
I called out a greeting to reassure him that yes, his staged appearance had been duly noted...*nods..
Was he paid for his brief walk-on part? A couple of baggies of ganja from young Baron or the Rotten Apples? *sighs...
The chopper has been low overhead more often than not of late, busily linking the dots to the Grid.
I wait for the day when a helipad appears painted on the square of silver material directly over the little one's dormitories across the way.... *cackles..
Despite the use of the standard searchlight (a must, to fool residents when flying at that low altitude), they are as busy as ever,as they race to complete their mission...
I debate whether to switch off the jackpoint and my remaining cellphone as I sit here,and simply can't be bothered...*laughing...
We were due to have a Meeting last night to elect a new Chair to the CPF Motherbody.... by 7.15pm only a handful had arrived...*grins...
Our Chairman pulled in to say he'd sent me an sms at 9.30am that morning, advising that the election meeting had been postponed, and for me to tell other Members the Meeting was off.
Needless to say, no such text arrived in my Inbox...*grins... So there we were dancing to the tune of the so-amused Rotten Apples yet again...
Did it matter? Why no. *laughs.... In the end it provided me with further opportunity to repeat aloud my assertion that our phones are now totally infested and controlled, and we ended up heading down Sparks Road to a restaurant for coffee and a great deal of laughter...*beams..
When I eventually got home after a happy evening, I checked my phones to find no sign of the message our Chair had sent (and saved on his phone BTW) not in the Inbox nor the Call Register...*shrugs..
The ongoing efforts at malicious disruption for the entertainment of a few totally Corrupt, appear to be backfiring on a regular basis....*chokes..
The chopper sidled over St. Theresa's at 4.00am as I sat here writing by candlelight - it's headlight glaring to warrant it's low passover...
Are it's two dedicated occupants genuinely amused by the juvenile antics of the people supposedly in charge? Or do they privately deride the behaviour, if indeed they are privy to the finer details? *curious...
At some point during our pleasant coffee break last night, our kind benefactor had earnestly delivered a speech on the perils of assumption regarding corruption here in the Zone...*grins..
A reminder I didn't need. I freely concede that I've made many errors along my stumbling way. That I have looked with suspicion at perfectly innocent pawns in this Game played by the Crooked...*shrugs..
By innocent, of course I mean ignorant...*beams at the tenants of Number 11 who currently revel in the largesse meted out to them....
Good people, who have accepted the Carrot with delight and will hopefully not live to regret their decision...*nods...
Later:
I heard no Wireless song as I sat out briefly on the verandah. At 4.00am I heard a noise by the Chicken King's bunker, and less than 5 minutes later he had activated his personal obsession, and the strange clicks, ticks and rustles began emanating from the back of his Operation Centre...*cackles..
Listening has become a dying art. A laughable remark when you consider the noise this empty vessel makes! *smiles...
Tis however true.... Were you able to sit happily in near silence, you would clearly hear the sounds of technology that can now invade your home. You would learn to differentiate between the 'normal' small noises that inevitably occur, and how they increase dramatically when visited by a Controller sniffing for Personal information to supply to his Masters....*grins..
It is certainly true that my hearing has been irrevocably distorted since Spence and Bali's careless fumblings in 2005. It is as sharp as ever though, and if anything, more sensitive....*shrugs...
All the dormitory lights were still on at 9.30pm last night, including those over at the Senior Boys Hostel. The occupants are clearly of no consequence whatsoever....
The endless flashing on and off of the dorm lights clearly aids the signal in some strange way. Though doubtless somewhat disturbing for the voiceless innocents....*gags..
A Controller who despises his own animals, allowed free rein over an orphanage? A mere taste of things to come..... *shrugs...
Later:
I checked my cellphone Inbox at about 5.30am this morning and remarked to the GameWrecker that there was still no appearance of the mysteriously vanished text sent at 9.30am yesterday by our Chairman.
At 6.00am it finally staggered in, none the worse for wear...*falls over choking....
Way too late to be dismissed as 'Network problems' and nobody is going to buy that dim-witted effort at a cover-up....
My Master has spent too much time in this Tard's company and it's beginning to show...*heaves with laughter....
Peace....
---oOo---
Friday 30th May 2008 at 6.38am.