Wednesday, May 28, 2008

WHY WOULD A GENIUS BE TRIPPING ON ME..?
(begun Tuesday 27th May at 8.50pm)
What can I tell you? The PC came back today. Apart from a brief Error 691 at the first attempt to connect, it was 'allowed' to run normally.
The IT guy is very funny....*grins... He takes the mickey about my paranoia endlessly and loudly, and I have to say I find it hilarious....
Would he be as entertained if he believed for one minute that he is about to be totally infested? *shrugs... He casually mentioned that his streetlights were down and he'd reported them...*falls over...
A refresher? Sure. If you attract the attention of the Corrupt and are not yet on the Grid, it is likely your streetlights will go out. Like a lamb to the slaughter he'd rung Faults....*cackles....
And out will trot the Muni or their contractors on a legitimate mission to get them functioning again....
Will he notice the accessories added to the poles during their 'repair'? Not a chance....*laughing...
Will the IT guys Controller be able to slide into his power system without attracting attention? We will just have to wait and see....
The Councillor's cousin had a breakin on Sunday afternoon. Nothing was stolen though they seemed to have had ample opportunity. Weird. *sniffs the air...
Monday night the Assessment Centre gates right next door to the cousin were smashed and a car driven onto the premises. This at a time of evening early enough for the handyman to still be busy repairing the broken door from the previous day's breakin next door.
Naturally, all the commotion was heard and the would-be thieves fled.
So what do we have here?
Two attempted noisy breakins with nothing stolen...*thinking...
Earlier this evening I took a call from ADT Security, purportedly doing an ad campaign. Connected? *cackles..
How did they gain entry to the Cousin's back door?
The Treasurer (the other side of the Cousin), tells me that recently Mr. Gopaul of 746 Jan Smuts Highway, removed a slat from the precast wall separating their properties... Now allowing access under the electric fencing running along the top of this wall. *grins...
Why on earth would Mr. Gopaul do this when it was he who installed the electric fence in the first place?
My guess is that Gopaul Jnr. decided that LOS was way more important than Security ROFL!
Something to mention at the next CPF Meeting? Hmmm....?
Later:
*yawns.... At 6 minutes past midnight I woke fully, to hear water running fast into the bath. I shook the GameWrecker and went up the top to turn the system off.
A lucky break as it happened, as the church light was on...*startled...
Devotions in the dead of night? Midnight Mass? I shall have to show the picture I took to Sister Stephen ...*smiles...
The GameWrecker changed the washer and was back in the Land of Nod by 12.30am. I sat at the desk and watched as my Master briefly flashed a light out on his front patio...Ooops? *grins...
Our water supply was deliberately surged in keeping with the yobbo-style pettiness now possible with this wondrous BB Project...*cackles...
Bear in mind that I've not blogged a line since Saturday 10th May and therefore cannot be accused of provoking His Sensitiveness in any way....*cheesy grin...
My guess would be that he pushes me to blog in order to claim justifiable retaliation? *keels over laughing.... The so amiable genius that you all hold in such high esteem? I don't think so! *shrieks...
Was the Sweeper aware of the arranged water surge? I'm betting that's a no. *grins....
The moon hangs like a neat orange segment high above the Convent. The Wireless song fills the valley. The dogs over in Michan Road are going bananas. When I went up to turn the water back on, a big old blonde dog was wandering up the crescent on a midnight mission, causing chaos as it went.
I love being up in the dead of night. There is so much happening that is missed in the light of day...*beams... Nonetheless, I shall go try for a couple more hours in the sack... G'nite...
Wednesday 28th May at 4.05am:
As I opened the front door the cold hit me like a wall. Inside the house it is toasty and warm, with some rooms a great deal warmer than others...*winks at Bali.... The GameWrecker in fact, threw his covers off at 12.30am when he found it uncomfortably warm.
That would have been about when our Master had our system cranked to the max, to avidly enjoy the results of the water surge....*laughing...
Did he mention that the entire operation was, once again, a dismal failure? If he was merely testing another of the options now available to Controllers, to allow the ability to isolate an individual residents water system, then I grant you, it WAS successful...
But, if it were just another lame attempt to cause misery, then no - it didn't achieve it's aim at all....*grins..
I've no idea where to begin blogging, or even whether I will be 'permitted' to publish. I certainly never drew breath as I waited out the weeks for the GameWrecker to have our PC checked out and repaired.
Blog upon blog came pouring out in true toady fashion...
Methinks I shall merely stick a pin in random blogs and publish, until I am once again attacked and shut down..
Tis up to you to check the dates and to make head or tail of my babbling...
The lights were still on in the church at 4.00am this morning. Or rather, the one big gothic-style window visible to me. An all-nighter then?
Later:
In broad daylight at 6.50am, my Master still runs these two signal enhancers across to this intense dazzling light at 32 Michan Road, and this brilliant participant on the outbuilding at St. Theresa's...*cackles..
Chomping steadily away at our purportedly dwindling power supply, these babies will be touted as energy-savers...*falls over laughing...
Hopefully it has been noted that I do not require the Internet to continue on my plodding mission to educate those unfortunate enough to be blind to the Truth....*grins...
Though my mumbled blogs may give you an insight as to the direction I take, I am aware that the Foul King must be appeased at all costs...
Feel free to fry us again at your leisure....*beams...
Peace...
---oOo---
Wednesday 28th May 2008 at 12.12pm