Tuesday, April 15, 2008

YELLOW CARD.....
(Monday 14th at 9.05pm)
I was waiting for my lift up the top at 6.50pm tonight when I was treated to an astonishing sight..... The Memorial Tower Block at Howard College was off and plunged into darkness!! *startleorama! As I finally turned away, I saw an orange ball of light hanging over the Piedmont Road horizon as big and as bright as a Freeway overhead...
Perspective-wise that would have put it over the Southern Freeway....?
It didn't move and I heard nothing at all... It hung there for so long that I buzzed the GameWrecker to come up and take a dekko.... Par for the course, it then began to head towards Sherwood and eventually went over in the direction of the Station...
The strangest thing was, that I didn't hear a sound...*baffled.... There was no wind at all, and admittedly it was fairly high up, but spookiness abounds....
So I guess that big stuff went down tonight? If that was indeed our Airwing Chopper (and I did see the real deal after about 10 minutes over at the microwave tower) WTF is it doing with a sodium based headlight brighter than your average Freeway overhead?! And why were the Tower block lights doused at that point?
The Airwing choppers have brilliant white headlights that slice through the dark in case you didn't know....*puzzled...
More new technology in an attempt to speed things up for the Big Brother Project?
I sincerely hope that over and above the millions being spent on chopper fuel, the IT guy and the Pilot are being paid their worth....*snorts... Where will they be in 10 years time? Alive and well on the Riviera I would like to think....
By the time I got home after the Meeting, the MTB was once again ablaze with lights... the full complement of 12 huge lights are all at last activated and I must assume that the East and South facing twelve are also on.
No cutting back on power there hey Mistuh Sutcliffe? Pfft... Lead by example has certainly proved true in our Town Clerk's case, as the Muni is now crawling with corruption...*spits...
The CPF Meeting tonight was very well attended I'm happy to say...*beams... The crunch came just after it ended, and our DA Councillor Christians casually called out that he had been relegated from assisting the Sherwood/Sydenham CPF to go to help the Asherville CPF.... *cackles...
By request, or on whose orders, is the 50 million $ question here....hmm.. maybe a bit of both ja....? *shrugs.... I can only imagine it was getting rather awkward for the young IT savvy Councillor. On the one hand he was being requested by us to help with so many issues, and on the other you have the Zones real Controllers, insisting we remain toothless.... So, changing the Councillors area was clearly the only answer for the Corrupt, and we are now pretty much back to square one....*shrugs and waves to Alex..... Watch your back out there...
The rain has just started to come down hard and I'm off to bed...gnite...
Tuesday 15th @ 4.00am:
The cockup made in my previous blog using the name Dirk de Villiers instead of Deon de Villiers? *goes purple.... Pretty much typical Tardish stuff ja, although my mistake was pointed out to me fairly swiftly *curtseys gratefully...
I had indeed googled Deon in my search to find who it was that sits so silently as an Admin on the mybroadband forums....
Being a not uncommon name, I would have anticipated a confusing amount of results and yet found very few contenders...
Has my Master been ahead of me clearing off the relevant information? *shrugs... Could Deon de Villiers and the few articles I found on a lawman, be one and the same?
Why would a policeman form part of the myadsl Admin? *falls over laughing and runs crazily with the ball....
The only similar situation would have to be Shaggy, a nick that used to sit in the #studio54 trivia channel on mweb.... I was told that this Shaggy was a Telkom representative, and eventually I came to the conclusion that the Elvis look-alike was in fact one Pieter Bezuidenhout, CEO of Telkom's abuse@telkom team.....
Though as always, I had no way of verifying this, to this very day I still fully believe I am correct...*nods its mental head...
No friend of Toads was Shaggy, in spite of his position, though never openly hostile...*grins... He laughably, sat and allowed me to be constantly abused and was no doubt a keen supporter of the Foul King from the outset....*laughs..
Imagine if you will, that this Deon de Villiers plays a similar role on the myadsl forums? A SAPS rep in this case, installed to look out for subversives divulging State Secrets! *falls over shrieking ....
Names to conjure with then would be: Andre Retief, Tech Director at mweb, Pieter Bezuidenhout CEO of Telkom abuse and now a possible SAPS rep one Deon de Villiers?
I remember well how I would so often be refused entry to the myadsl site in the early days...*cackles... How my problems eventually vanished, and I was 'allowed' to log on at will...*winks at Bali...
Specific instructions given, which included a length of knotted rope perchance? *hysterical...
And now, all this while later, it turns out that I am a staunch and loyal patriot, and that it is my Controller after all, that bears closer scrutiny... go figure! *cackles..
That the Rotten Apples and their Golden Tool of Corruption manipulated the scenario from day one... neatly using my penchant for incoherent babbling to their own advantage...
I am still baffled that so many bought the lies, but the more I gibbered and shrieked for help, the tighter became the noose....*shrugs..
Wonderful days they must have been for Collin Balliram, as he went from one extreme to the next, culminating in his finest production, The Toady Show....*laughing....
From unknown wannabe goonda, to IT gopher for the Rotten Apples, to elevated official and revered spook for the Corrupt in Government, achieved by riding the coattails of a demented old toad? * applauds....
That I would have been honoured to work with so many of the SAPS guys on the Hill, but was apparently considered too old, does not escape me....*looks at Captain Lazarus and winks...
I don't think age had anything at all to do with my volunteer application being refused, do you? *grins.. I think I may have presented a problem at the front desk in more ways than one ja....
As it is, I remain a large grunter, hooked and tossed onto the deck to be hammered repeatedly about the head in the name of 'sport'.....
All this, executed with permission mind you, by one who considers it sport to throw a poolnet over his loyal dog and to watch his struggles and distress with amusement....see here... *gags...
Has the newly re-activated spotlight over at the Senior Boys Hostel wall in DLOS to us had any physical effects on this old toad?
I guess no more than usual, apart from fat Sophie suddenly preferring to sleep elsewhere....*grins...
*Heat washes over me at 5.15am as the larger neighbourhood dogs begin their futile protest*
A menopausal flush? *keels over... I well remember that charming period (heh) and no, it's nothing like that....
*My teeth begin to ache and the shrieking in my ears reaches a piercing crescendo..... it will pass soon enough....shrugs...*
Me and the dogs have adjusted fairly well to these assaults on our senses, have we not?
Adapt or die julle....*snorts...
For the first time in a while, my new CD Player hiccupped this morning as I walked.... Knowing my Master as I do, I had been expecting him for some time...*beams... A natural build-up of dust, in spite that it lives in an airtight, sealed bag between uses? I will ask the GameWrecker to clean it and see what happens...*grins..
It was with pleasure that I saw at least one of our two newest CPF Members had made the effort to attend last night...*beams at Iqbal Naroth the Architect and hopes to see the other new member at our next Meeting.... I am a great believer in the 'three strikes and you're out 'concept.... *cackles....
Later:
At 8.45am I finally stepped outside loaded with my usual paraphanalia, to find No. 32 Michan Road's beauty still on.... and what is that piercing and brilliant white light from the Servant's quarters over at St. Theresa's? At this angle the sun is well behind those outbuildings so could it be this light above the door? *resolves to unchain the ladder at some point and check...
Kitt iii is still doing guard duty at the top of the drive though I don't think my Master has scuttled off to join his cronies yet....*grins... It makes no difference whether he is home or not - his control is all-powerful....
The sound of a wekker sweeping industriously behind the wall.... Biz Afrika back yet again?
Were my sterling CPF Vice-Chair to find out exactly how far her privacy has been invaded, would she accept it as part and parcel of her job? That the minute she first stepped into our Meeting, she was hooked up to the Hill via her power supply?
Yes, some kind soul has filled her in about the water and sewage systems being used for cables. Quite possibly her own SO....*shrugs..
But does she realise that her landline and cellphone and her PC are totally infested? That her most private conversations inside her own home may now be audio monitored?
Chances are she would be inclined to haul out the Constitution if she knew....? *cackles...
A Constitution currently not worth the paper it's written on alas....
If she realised that the Meeting room too, is totally audio monitored, what would she say? Has an unpublished Bill been swiftly passed, allowing for surreptitious monitoring to take place? *curious... The speed with which the new monitoring laws regarding landline and cellphones were passed, was frankly hilarious....
How will it be worded regarding the privacy of one's own domain? You're working on it? *keels over laughing...
Since sending Missus Courageous a text last night after dark saying ' ure dogs are out again :{', my CPF cell shuts down constantly or the signal is removed...*guffaws...
My Master becomes more transparent by the day...*beams...
Spook? Interpol? Self-indulgent, petulant yob more like.... Not a description that sits comfortably alongside the word responsibility..... a pretty lethal mix hey Al? *stares at Allen Spence, Idiot of the Decade AND Superintendent of electricity for Durban, saints preserve us.....
A member asked me last night whether I hadn't seen his missed calls on my phone, over a couple of days last week.... er, no and I do check regularly...
As this member gets my CPF text reminders regularly, there is no way to cry wrong number.
And a further small example of Bali's utter stupidity follows:
Rajie just rang and I said I would call the GameWrecker and send her his reply in a text. I hit the usual autodial and unusually, get his voicemail...
Instead of giving up, I hit autodial again and he picks up...*sighs.... it is as simple as that to block incoming and outgoing calls on both the landline and cellphones...
Network problems se gat!
The sooner you all wake up and smell the pooh that is heading your way, the better equipped you will be to laugh it off...*grins...
There certainly won't be any other option available, as you will all, like moi, be OWNED!!! *beams....
From the Valley of the happily damned, I wish you peace...
---oOo---
Tuesday 15th April 2008 at 12.44pm