Sunday, April 13, 2008

AND SO, BETWIXT THEM BOTH YOU SEE.....
(begun Sunday at 3.45pm)
I guess Bali took off in a rage as I typed the last word of yesterday's rough blog in Outlook...*grins... I hadn't even done my plodding efforts at corrections, when the dogs went nuts up on the road..
So it was only a while later, that I finally went up to find the Terrible Twins heading up the Crescent past No. 14....
The gates had been shut behind them, as the family set off to the shops with their crabby driver...*shrugs...
I managed to get them in to my yard where they happily entertained fat Sophie for the afternoon...*beams..
Mon Capitano had a few friends over last night. There were bursts of partyish sounds during the evening and even at one point, what sounded like a karaoke machine....*laughing...
I had struggled earlier in the evening to send out the CPF Minutes... And I do mean struggled....*gurns horribly.... The tiny tail attached to my cursor each time I log on to www.blogger now appears as I open my gmail account...*sighs..
Here again I must remind you that Bali is our only Controller... Anyone else 'visiting' our system would have to have his permission and a ticket to enter.... It would therefore be futile for him to suggest that problems with our PC are the result of our own stupidity....
Every glitch and hiccup we encounter, is as a direct result of my Master's pettiness and often, sheer boredom....*cackles...
Reloading any corrupted programs would be pointless....*laughing... Even removing the stupid Norton AV and firewall and replacing them with one of several way more efficient programs, would be an exercise in futility....
Bear with me when I repeatedly draw your attention to the joys of being controlled and monitored by a flakypastry who runs with the Crooked.... one whom I suspect, laughably belongs to a once noble organisation that has now sunk to hiring the very dregs of society...*falls over..
On Startup at midday yesterday, google twice asked me to verify that I was not a virus, by typing in characters....*shrugs....
The simple act of copy/pasting email addies into my gmail to send out the minutes, became almost farcical last night..
Ah - but my Chicken King's hands are clean, he had guests at that hour? *shakes it's head.... It matters not whether Bali himself, or a chommie allowed into our system specifically to cause mischief, is the cause of these irritations, it merely serves to confirm the level of Monitoring that could be installed in your area...*gags...
What procedures are these Controllers told to follow? Are they, as in Jack Hunters case, given carte blanche? I look forward with great interest to the day the Big Brother Scheme is fully operational, as I suspect it's going to get pretty chaotic out there...*laughing....
I checked out Hetzner last night in an attempt to find out more about the Dirk de Villiers who sits silently on the myadsl forums as an Admin.
The only reference I could find was that of a lawman, and it did not connect him to Hetzner.... Another de Villiers or one and the same?
Interesting, and I wonder idly whether this Dirk de Villiers has ever met Pieter Bezuidenhout one-time head of abuse@telkomsa....
Life is so full of amazing coincidences is it not? That the brilliant myadsl forum was created in 2004? That Allen Spence made his first move in 2004 by setting up what he insisted were only three trials of a Highly Technical Computerised Anti-Theft Device? *falls over laughing...
Is Dirk de Villiers another Interpol Agent? Was he involved in Selebi becoming Head of Interpol? *beams with delight at all the possibilities, as she invariably canters down the wrong road...EDIT at 7.58pm ......

And there you have it *cackles... I didn't even get the dudes nick right! Just discovered some kind poster over on myadsl had drawn my attention to the fact that it is a DEON de Villiers and not a DIRK de Villiers so it's back to the ruddy drawing board for the Tard.....*laughing... thanks guys....

My Master struggles to silence his little terrors as I write here..*grins... It would appear he has better control over the 'cricket' living on his front deck...*falls over...
mon Capitano has settled now, to using his two gate pillar lights as a means of control...*grins... they flash intermittently most of the day and especially when he is out and about....
Did I tell you that the Parks wekkers were back on the 7th April? That they did more work clearing up just the length of the drains at the bottom, and cut carefully along all our boundary lines again?...*laughing...
Look at this beautiful young green grass left to grow long, below the water line marker...*snorts... I didn't actually see the crew working at all except for these two who were left to rest decoratively on their machines.... Where did they all spend most of their day? The copse?
Check out this marker hanging down above the drain itself, right by a most convenient gap in the undergrowth....*grins...
Dramatising the mundane? You think? I am a mere amateur next to the Rotten Apples believe me...*snorts..
Mo still practises the HardyBoys routine of flashing his light over to the GateKeepers... The main one done just before 5.15am today was admittedly, very gracefully executed...*waves to Mo...
The wireless song was silent this morning, as was my dear Controller's valley-facing bunker light...*grins.
In deference to his house guest/guests? *shrugs.
I marvel when I consider the amount of techno-gadgets my Master has access to..... Add these to the control of our power supplies given him by Allen ,and tis little wonder that the Lord of the Fowl considers himself omnipotent...*shrieks...(I was tempted there to say above the Law but saw the irony and didn't)...
*Does Missus Courageous now buy watercresss and see that the kids have it chopped into their meals? Why? I don't know, but research may reveal the answer.....*fuddled....*
Later:
My Master will be irritated by my constant reference to his skillz as being merely petty, malicious, and childish to a degree.... which indeed they are...*nods..
It is bizarre to find how he has shrunk from one I once regarded as all-powerful, and a genius, to a mere laughable parody of a spook....
That his desperate attempts to hold onto the glorydays of the Toady Show have sunk to reporting only the occasional fart....*laughs and pats the Saddo.....
The Big Brother Project is gaining momentum as it forges it's way across the country... Do the shadowy figures behind Telkom's Directors truly think that this was all their idea? *keels over laughing....
Who was it that woke one morning after an amazing dream, and penned the first outlines of our own new, improved version of the Big Brother Project? The one utilising VOIP? Godforbid it was Koobair himself!!!! *collapses cackling....
Do the Boys in Blue at Scotland Yard watch us and see how it's all going to ultimately be for the benefit of the Corrupt? Or are they too busy frantically dealing with the carefully orchestrated chaos in their own country? *shrugs.... cest la vie ja...
A quick trip out to get the papers netted me this sight on the corner of Botanic Gardens and Lawrence Rds. A streetlight burning on each corner one in blue white and the other dressed in deep sodium orange....*snorts...
Further along, I turned up Marriot Road and just below Currie there is this control light activated...
This lovely old building that was once the Berea Girls High on Berea Road itself, bears several deep orange signal enhancers burning during the day each time I pass....
Just a tiny example of why our rates are going through the roof to subsidise a Government/Telkom scheme to control the masses...
Do Telkom and the Munis have several sales pitches for the different income groups? How on earth do they sell the idea so easily to the wealthy? To catch tax-evaders just doesn't wash so.....?
It is indeed the more-than-comfortable homes that visibly scream their affiliation to Big Brother....
Property owners like Farouk Ahmed that can clearly afford huge building construction work. Is nepotism still the keyword, and could most of these willing assistants be traced directly back to a contact in the Muni, Telkom or the Government? *Interesting is it not?
Later:
The jolly karaoke machine has been silenced, and instead we were treated briefly to what can only be called taxi-music via Bali's stereo *cackles...
The habit of cranking up the base to drown out the melody has always appealed to my Master, a man of consistently refined tastes....*chokes...
I am simply pleased to hear any form of happy noise emanating from the Dark Avenger's abode, as it has become a fairly rare occurrence of late...
As I am not now, nor have I ever been, any threat of substance to the covert nature of the Big Brother Project, I find it strange in the extreme that our official Controller is still permitted to cause havoc on our PC. Most especially with regards to CPF Mails...
You cannot deny it adds weight to my claims that the Project is run by the Utterly Rotten for the Totally Corrupt... A small matter, but a very telling one IMO....*grins..
When the so-called Trialists meet for their 'updates and feedback' sessions on the Hill, have they been told how to ensure that their conversations are not being overheard or recorded? Or was the lesson on how to disable VOIP in their homes skipped over, except for a very few priveliged Controllers and Monitors? *laughing....
The majority of Zone residents enticed on board this dazzling gravy-train, should in fact be wearing t-shirts emblazoned with the word SUCKERED! *falls over.....
Despite the scientific guesses giving global warming as the cause of so many birds dying in Limpopo recently, I smell a rat....
Where is the new power station in Limpopo being built, in relation to the demise of the swallows?
Did they unwittingly fly into an EMF of such intensity they dropped like flies? Much as happened to Basil, twice?! I am tired of your mumbled "it's possibles.."
You were given the gift of intelligence and the skills to research my questions and answer them... Would eradicating any tie-in between the bird deaths and the power station be a part of Bali's portfolio? *shrugs....
I've just been studying a rather fine picture I took of the Soofie Bhaijaan Mosque over in West Riding...
My word, but they have at least as much Wireless equipment installed as Sabeera up at No. 18! Mesh dish aerial and ordinary dishes and wireless aerials...
I imagine the Mosque is an extraordinary sight at night when viewed from say, Reservoir Hills? *beams..
When I sat down to begin typing this ,not five minutes passed and the two pups from next door had been let out to run onto my property.... I checked and found that their owner had carefully (carelessly) shut his gates behind them.....
Now, as I near the end of typing this rough draft, two loud thumps in the TV tell me that someone is not delighted with today's offering....*grins....
It's been a splendiferously pleasant Sunday here in the Valley and I wish you peace as always...
---oOo---
Sunday 13th April 2008 at 6.21pm.