Wednesday, April 16, 2008

TATA MA CHANCE, BIRTHDAY BOY?
(Begun Tuesday 15th at 7.15pm)
I published the previous blog at midday, and hastily donned my Kevlar, anticipating the inevitable fall-out....*cackles...
Sure enough, the first sign came with interference on the TV at 4.00pm... Kitt iii sat at the top of the drive, and the road pillar light flashed ceaselessly, so I was pretty much taken care of...*nods..
I tried logging on at 5.27pm and got an Error 718 *grins.... As I had seen the Courageous Couple arrive not twenty minutes earlier at 5.00pm, and had remarked out loud, my Master had to scrap the original story that he would have fed regarding Network problems, should anyone have dared ask.... *laughing...
Eventually I was granted a connection, but when I opened Firefox it was to the Server not found message.... Has he become predictable or what? He grudgingly let me carry on after a while...
My newer Nokia phone had been turned off at some point during the afternoon,and certainly not by me....*grins... All the Power but none of the Glory hey Bali? *shrugs... I was allowed to browse the myadsl forum, and was treated to a couple of nasty, noisy cracks on the TV at 5.53pm.
Did my Master have to make a call before messily slamming off the power at 7.00pm? Or is he permitted to use his (choking here) initiative at those times when the red mist swims before his eyes? *falls over laughing...
The GameWrecker had already remarked last night, that the so called schedule published of intended blackouts was rubbish and besides, with Bali in charge of the circuit, why would I pay any heed to the printed word? *falls over...
It was a fairly decent sized powercut as they go. Naturally it stopped short just beyond the Playing Field so that 32 Michan Road, Grindrod, Wragge and beyond into Sydenham were all up and running their massive beauties, and the wireless song was pumping out across the valley...*grins..
The GameWrecker arrived home in the stygian (sp) darkness to say he'd driven down the Crescent and found a small section of houses still had power. That would of course include No. 78, with it's mysteriously decorated front verge? *cackles.. A huge generator buried under all the carefully patterned gravel and plants? Just kidding.....*grins..
I rang a resident and was told that the schedule had changed again yesterday, and we were now due to be cut from 6-8.30pm on both Tuesdays and Thursdays as far as he knew.
Bali however, in his infinite wisdom, chose to hit the switch at 7.00pm...*beams...
I went walkabout outside, before the GameWrecker got home, and found the moonlight bright enough to forgo using a torch... utterly beautiful....*smiles..
Again, Howard College blazed it's full complement of lights out to the world...and all the adjacent buildings behind it were lit to the maximum..
As the biggest Government Wireless Base Station in South Africa, there is no way they can cut back on their power output so instead, WE sit in darkness to assist the Big Brother Scheme to reach it's goal...*cackles..
I read on the forums tonight that Telkom will not supply Wimax to anyone without a landline..hmmm and there it is again...
For audio-monitoring a household, Big Brother seems to need a good, old-fashioned telephone connection....*grins..
Way too technical for my pointy head, but maybe you could ask TheRodent? He may just be in on the secret if he uses the Metro Networks? *winks...
To be frank, he looks like one of the last people likely to jump aboard a gravy train as corrupt as this, but who knows what a committed technophile will selectively ignore when given the opportunity to work with the very latest gadgetry? *shrugs...
How much say did Bali have in these new powercutting schedules? I would guess a great deal...*laughing... I would guess he held out for Tuesday and Thursday evenings as well? A chance coincidence that I'm in the habit of watching Ugly Betty and the now rather lame Desperate Housewives? Of course it is...*cackling...
My Master is like me, a poor listener *cackles...
That I truly don't care if I never see another episode of either show escapes him totally...*grins... He will simply have to learn the hard way....
I'm really keen to know if he put it about that he no longer audio monitors our bedroom? *curious...
You remember how he had the Telkom valley wireless box destroyed in a rage,when I revealed his bizarre obsession with the bedroom habits of the elderly? How I have maintained ever since, that he would have found a replacement solution immediately if not prior to killing that box?
The more I reveal to you of his true nature, the more he scrabbles desperately for any juicy morsel with which to resurrect the once hilarious Toady show.....*grins..
He simply can't accept that it's been pretty much cancelled due to lack of interest...Poor boy...*sighs..
Now if he were to devise a similar production, starring himself as the redoubtable Captain Courageous, he may yet get to wake his bored audience...*laughing...
May I volunteer my services as a script writer? Blessed as I am, to be in a position to see first hand his shifty comings and goings, the little dances he performs with the three cars at his disposal, the ongoing wiring additions to his palace etc. and his faulty 'lights'.....
To personally feel the full might of his wrath when he feels thwarted or crossed in any manner?
Possibly the same AirWing chopper that filmed my raddled body cavorting in the garden, could be persuaded to swing by and film a special episode for his new show?
Um - he could tie all three dogs in the pool net and then his chommies could throw them in and enjoy their terror? He could in one episode at least, demonstrate his unusual training techniques, brandishing a big stick at his tiny shrieking animals as he was here?
The possibilities are endless...*grins... Some artistic shots of him and his goondaboyz gathered on his verge after 11.00pm, making merry loudly over a couple of joints? *falls over..
A show such as this would also go a long way to persuading other yobbos that joining International Law Enforcement Agencies is not just all work and no play....*chokes...
To prove this point he could be shown recklessly speeding about Hazelmere Dam on his jetski, or walking the greens at Mount Edgecombe with Jackie Selebi and Earl Barnabas..... one may even persuade the 'authorities' to allow Schabir Shaik a day pass to join them at the 19th hole...*collapses...
May I suggest that on reading this, instead of flying into a childish and uncontrollable rage, and taking it out on the GameWrecker's defenceless TV, or creating his usual now utterly lame nonsense on our PC, he give the idea serious thought...*beams happily....
He and those he consorts with, could provide a wealth (pun intended) of material that would shock, appal and tittilate the hordes of slavering perverts that show a bent for this sort of thing...*cackles..
Hard though Bali is finding it to accept, his show on the digestive and intestinal habits of this geriatric toad, has passed it's sell-by date and is yesterdays news... Rather encourage him to Direct and Star in say "Captain Courageous in the Zone of the Corrupt" and I am certain he will finally gain the Oscar he has been trying for, for so long...*cackles..
The power was still out at 9.05pm when the first thunderous bangs went off over towards Sparks Road... Huge explosions of noise, repeatedly leaving a rolling echo behind them....
Way beyond even the noise of your so-called banned Indian King fireworks....*grins..
Then a screaming rocket went off... and more huge thunderous bangs.... What do I smell? *bares it's yellowed teeth.....
Yet another demonstration by the Real Controller's of the Zone at how lawlessly they may behave with impunity....*cackles....
Once again, the extreme cruelty and terror caused to the surrounding hundreds of dogs, leads me to believe that my very own dear Master would likely be involved in this little enactment....
I feel no anger at all, only a comfortable satisfaction that I have been right all along...*smiles..
My Hero will as always, vigorously show the whites of his eyes and deny ANY knowledge of the matter whatsoever...*falls over....
Put together the facts, and the verdict can only be the one I have shown you....
My treasured Master is a rubbish of the lowest order and I am bound to him till the bitter end... Halleluja! *laughing...
My stand-by lamp went out at 9.30pm and there was a great deal of pressure in my ears...*grins... More wondrous experiments by the Fowl King? The wireless song still carried over the dark valley.
Would you care to hazard the purpose of this electrical lead stapled to the floor of his new deck? You see how it runs from inside der Bunker, following the wooden planks right up to our boundary wall?
What on earth could it's purpose be? That the pool cleaning net and rod are laid so carefully over it? *shrieks... This shot taken down the passageway between der Bunker and our wall, shows it's direction but not it's purpose....
Any guesses? *cackles.... No? Yet another mission then...
Wednesday 16th at 3.55am:
The power was restored after four hours at 11.00pm, making a further mockery of the 2 - 21/2 hours per cut officially promised *gags... We had gone to bed at 10.00pm and the GameWrecker had twice leapt out of bed with cramp in his foot ffs.! (You recall the weird shin cramps we both endured at one point in the past?) I would surmise that my unstable Controller utilized our powercut to send us so called 'extras'... *bows...He certainly wouldn't have to attend to this matter himself but merely to instruct the GateKeepers on which enhancers to activate....
This blog consumes me, and Bali does not fail to feed me more material each day, on the workings and methods that will be used by the Big Brother Project.... He and his goondaboy henchmen are of a mindset that simply can't see the damage they do themselves...*falls over laughing...
I guess that Missus Courageous would be the wearer of any Cloak of Humiliation here.... *sighs..
Did my Lord of the Foul say that he and his family arrived home at 5.00pm and left again almost immediately, as they knew of the powercut pending? Therefore insisting that the blackout was not of his doing at all? *sly wink..... I have repeatedly written of how our system can be controlled from the Database on the Hill and bounced down using the Courser or now the 'faulty' front gate light...*beams...
As far as I know, damage to assets generally occurs when the power is surged back ON....
This would explain the reason for the messy cuts we endure. That the power goes off and on again before dying completely...*laughs... A nasty little trick developed by my Hero to ensure as much damage as possible, despite our unplugging most items at the wall immediately after a blackout starts....*applauds...
As good old Freddie the Accountant has in the past, been known to favour the noisier banned fireworks, I gave him a call earlier...
He said that it was a new restaurant opening over in Sparks or Brickfield Road as far as he knew, and he had shut his two animals safely inside...*claps...
So what do we have here? A birthday boy who rushed home with his family at 5.00pm, leaving her car out on the verge? The following will have to be my usual wild conjecture....
What time Missus C and her kids left again is unknown. Our power was certainly knocked out by the Fowl King as it had his trademark and destructive double-dip before going out altogether.
Where they went for the evening? Always a possibility that they celebrated Bali's birthday somewhere over in Sydenham (quite possibly in Earl Barnabas new house in Raftery Crescent), culminating in the setting off of SADF strength pyrotechnics..... *laughing...
That the new powercut schedule was a birthday present to my Master, has occurred to me as well...*cackles..
It now successfully and officially, allows him to keep me off the internet on both Tuesdays and Thursday evenings and of course, unofficially at any time in between....*keels over laughing...
La Maestro de Pollo should be a very happy man...*grins... This morning he continously whacked our TV, and has clearly decided that it's destruction should be included among his gifts...*shrugs..
At 10.15am I went inside to find these guys working on his gates.... Another orchestrated scenario to cover up what? The non-stop interference on our TV since yesterday's blog was published?
It certainly doesn't explain why, the minute I sat down at the PC this morning at 6.00am, google shrieked that I was a virus or malware and insisted I type in the characters given before redirecting me to searchirc....*laughing...
It's sad that I didn't get to bake my Controller a cake this year... I did get the ingredients, but the thought that he would surge the oven as usual or cut the power totally, made me decide to leave it...*snorts..
To the SAPS Patrol van that sat reassuringly at the stop street shortly after the powercut began last night, many thanks....
By happy chance I spied this Muni wekker in full gear right up to the hat, entering the bush down by the storm water drain at 11.15am. Whether to ablute or to access the drain is a mystery...
Shortly afterwards this big green lorry arrived across the way and what appears to be an unmarked white 4x4 which spent an inordinate amount of time positioning itself behind the lorry so that it couldn't be seen.....*falls over....
Just another lovely day here in the Zone....
Peace....
---oOo---
Wednesday 16th April 2008 at 12.10pm.