Saturday, April 05, 2008

WHO CARES......?
(begun Friday at 9.05pm)
The almost immediate repurcussions to my Dance of the Damned blog gave me a great deal of satisfaction...*grins..
As I blogged in the postscript yesterday, I had gone directly over to efnet's #trivia after publishing, to log the time.... At first I thought it to be merely the usual lame lag, but discovered instead that the game had apparently been stopped altogether, and nary a lurker spoke a word....
A gratifying silence....*beams...
I called for an FBI or CIA rep. but wasn't graced with a reply....*grins... While watching, I played happily in #trivia plus, but the word was clearly out and not a creature stirred in the #trivia channel apart from Batman who ran for cover quite smartly...
One wonders at the similarity here to the Medical Fraternity.... How despite appalling misconduct by a practitioner, the ranks will close in protection about the perpertrator (sp)...*winks at Bali....
Does the same apply to the field of Intelligence workers? *curious...
That in spite of overwhelming evidence of extreme malpractise and corruption, he is 'one of yours' and must be defended at all costs? So be it....*shrugs...
Whether as cunning as a fox, or the Tard known and despised by all, I am simply not capable of falsifying any of the events that took place today...*grins...
A classic Oops moment that sang gloriously but briefly in my pointy head.... I will replay Morgan of Biz Afrika saying that he had despatched his employee to No. 6 Harris Crescent yesterday morning to clear the verge, endlessly....*cackles..
Remarkable Spin Doctors that they are, the Courageous Pair are doomed to fail, should they attempt to convince me that the 'gardener' on their property was anything other than a Biz Afrika employee....
Basil himself saw nobody else working on the verge yesterday other than this 'gardener'...
Add to that the speed with which the Kia truck arrived AFTER my call to Morgan, to begin hastily tidying Basil's verge, and I think we have a winner! *keels over laughing...
I eventually turned the telly on at 1.15pm. My clearly affronted Monitor landed with a loud crack at 1.22pm. Several more furious bangs at 1.30pm more than conveyed his displeasure, and had me sending a text to that red-eyed friend of the Corrupt, Allen Spence, suggesting he read today's blog...*guffaws.... I do not assume that the text reached it's destination.....
For my part, it would be a simple matter to take this further.... It is hard to resist...*shrugs...
I have blogged previously that IMO Telkom have themselves created these contracting companies, and Biz Afrika certainly adds weight to this theory...
That my own Master is on such intimate terms with a random Telkom, I mean Neotel, contractor, that he is given such preferential treatment in this matter, is astonishing....*poker faced...
I will naturally be paying far more attention to this red-shirted gardener from now on....
Were the verges cleared? There are now no mounds of earth and piles of broken concrete as far as I can tell, but the earth used to fill the trenches has already run off considerably during the last good rains, leaving unsightly sink holes...*frowns...
Not a trainsmash, and certainly a standard of service we had all best get used to...*cackles...
Saturday 5th April, 3.45am:
No dancing from the GateKeepers this morning... the windows at the Senior boys Hostel are gain brightly lit and the wireless song fills the valley...
It is a relief to find that the majority of residents blessed as Trialists have no sinister agendas. That for the most part it was done to ensure that the signal was strong enough to push into every home into the area....
It is quite possible to believe then that my own Chicken King can easily access personal details and control power supplies right up to Garbutt and beyond.... leap-frogging through the Network as he goes...
If this is the case, it certainly elevates his position to someone totally untouchable by the law....*laughs..
The irony of that last remark does not escape me...*winks...
They do not after all, have to train others in this area to monitor and control, as Bali can do the job himself with ease from pretty much anywhere in the area?
I do however believe that his brother-in-law is being trained as a back-up in spite of this.... twould be a mistake to carry all of the eggs in one basket would it not? By keeping the 'knowledge' in the Family there is less risk of the tricks of the trade being leaked...*grins...
Later:
I stepped out onto the verandah at 4.30am to be greeted by the noisy cricket living on Bali's fron deck...*charmed....
Freddy the Accountant had his own version of a port-a-light activated....
One of the brightly lit windows over at the Senior Boys Hostel is easily recognizable as the one half-blocked with black material, seen during a walkpast some time back...*shrugs...
Will the shiny silver bands wrapped round our streetlights be introduced to poles throughout the country? IMHO one of the most amazing pieces of technology in this entire Project....*beams..
That at the point where the cable intersects the band, it can be activated and controlled remotely for audio monitoring, is pretty awesome.... *looks up at the brilliant red and white lights twinkling on Bali's streetlight pole...
I was fortunate to get a clear picture of one of these points activated on a really grey, sunless day, and I treasure it....*beams..
At the time, I believe my Controller was attempting to join a conversation between Sue the Book and myself, out on her driveway....*cackles....
Again, my addled mind wanders back to the silence in #trivia yesterday...*grins... Who is it that rules the room with such an iron fist and what is their designation? Of course I have my thoughts on the matter, but would love to have them confirmed...
The purpose behind yesterdays behaviour escapes me totally as usual...*grins..
There is nothing that can be done to me that hasn't already Been tried...*shrugs... Right down to the latest trick of corrupting my trivia window itself...*snorts...
I had invited the lurkers to join me before even starting to type my blog, and if Bali refused them entry, they would have had to wonder why...*beams...
Was it last year that the Courageous Couple began to uncharacteristically throw their lounge windows wide open at every opportunity? At the time it did come as a surprise as I was used to tightly shut windows and the blind down 90% of the time...
On hearing that my Master's favourite place was sitting in the corner by the open lounge window nearest us with his laptop at the ready, I accepted that it clearly made monitoring and control that much easier.
Was it just the ensuing cigarette smoke that made Missus C begin to open the windows at odd hours? *hopes so....
Later:
I headed out this morning at 8.00am to find my Master's two road-facing lights already flashing frantically...*grins..
Everywhere I go there is evidence of water run-offs but, for the most part, they were already drying out... A wise move, for my camera is drawn to running water like a hog to slops....*winks...
That No. 64 Harris Crescent considers their worker standing with the hose every day gives the farce an innocent air, would be incorrect....
As Missus Kazee's water run-off is so great it has eroded the asphalt at the foot of her drive, so is the surface of the road down the Crescent below No. 64 beginning to show wear and tear...*frowns...
To say they are washing cars or backwashing the pool is absolute BS. The more articles appearing in the Press, the more I intend drawing attention to this visible and deliberate wasteage.
The first whispers of a water crisis in the offing are being carefully released, much as Eskom began quietly before dropping the bolt bombshell...*chokes..
Wayne von Bart...hmmm.... hows about creating a small lake down here in the valley, using the run-off water? Not feasible? The water is too contaminated? The stunning lily pond in a park in Randalls Road could surely be re-created down here? The run-off water could feed into it and it would at least be serving some sort of purpose, albeit just for beauty and water birds....
Will the water always be of poor quality? Will the toads come back? A worthy puzzle for you boffins...
To create something beautiful out of the massive ongoing cockup to the environment ....
When Manisha Arbuckle said she wished to put more plants down here in the valley, I suggested she first liaise with the Big Brother operators...
It would be futile to plant trees that will be deliberately destroyed should they begin to encroach on the precious LOS right?
Peace julle...
---oOo---
Saturday 5th April 2008 at 4.57pm.