Friday, April 04, 2008

DANCE OF THE DAMNED......
(begun Friday at 3.55am)
I love it when Bali directs the GateKeepers using my script ffs! *grins...
This morning he waited carefully until I staggered out of bed and made coffee, sat down here at the desk and started laughing at the view, before telling the dude to douse the Laundry lights...*cackles...
I watched the tiny figure then scamper over into the kitchen .... Now, clever as that is, I am rather more interested in the two full windows at the Senior Boys Hostel, so prettily lit up last night just before I went to bed at 10.00pm and still on this morning.....*curious...
Again, I wonder where the actual orphans sleep with all this lighting left on overnight...
How my Controller struggles at the moment to 'manage' me is a source of some amusement....
On the days when he would leave Kitt iii on the driveway and bum a ride with Missus C, I imagined him sitting up on the Hill, bouncing the signal down via any number of suckers saturating the area, until it landed in Kitt iii's tyre device and from there into our system.... The upgraded cell tower here would be helpful as well....
The Tard's Basic Guide to Wireless? *falls over... Obviously it wasn't convenient for my Master to leave his car behind too often, so he then set up the driveway and garage lights, and now the system has been upgraded in his garage to stand in for the technology set into the Courser's tyre if need be....
Naturally there are glitches with this method, one being the unavoidably loud cracks as he lands in our jackpoints...*laughing...
Then the matter of the camera that clearly gives away times and dates. As soon as I wrote that the flashing garage wall light activated soon after I start up the PC to blog, was extremely photogenic, he had to work round that....*beams..
Before and during the typing of yesterday's offering, I saw nothing... No lights activated, no sound of my Master tearing home in a rush.. just the angry thumps as he landed in the TV socket...
I was already in #trivia as you know, when Scotty's Dog Parlour started whistling for me...*laughing...
He had to wait while I finished off and went upstairs.. Only to find that my clever Bali was using these lights on either side of his gate to control my blogging! *cackles...
They can't be seen unless I go up and out into the road so voila, problem solved....
If he should deny still manipulating my blogs, you may now rest assured that whether or not I can see or hear visible proof of his swift arrival at my Startup, he most certainly IS there, via his flashing road-facing lights or Kitt iii.....*beams happily...
I confess to being startled at the incongruous amount of lighting he has had installed about his property, but now realise they all serve a valuable purpose....*grins..
That the CCFL's put out a low frequency means nada to me... But I said from the getgo that Eskom's pushing of these supposed energy-saving, mercury containing lights, onto the Masses, must mean they are compatible to the Big Brother Project....And so it was.....
How the Planners must have chuckled at the gullibility and ease it took to hoodwink your average Joe Soap *snorts...
Reprehensible of course to lie about the Power and ,and to make the man in the street foot the bill for his own loss of freedom, but......*shrugs..
Reprehensible too, is the utilisation of Government aided institutions as mini-base stations...
Which reminds me, take a drive along Vause Road past Durban Boys High and see what I mean *winks....
Later:
Kellogg has been voicing his/her disapproval since the early hours...A change in routine across the way? I just went up to unlock the gates and was treated to yet more choreographed prancing by the GateKeepeer....*falls over....
Whether its a genuine Port-a-light that he waves so wildly, I have no idea... I humoured him by replying in kind with my Port-a-LED...*cackles..
I doubt their work includes much fun, and if I can entertain them occasionally, I am pleased to do so...
I was interested to note that the GateKeeper kept the 'light' facing in the opposite direction during his dance, and at no time treated me to the full-on orange glare...*nods...
Though there are still large areas that need my attention, I would say that my self-worth is a respectable 6 out of 10 right now...*curtseys to her Fowl King.... Not bad when you consider I began this Game at sub-zero? *beams...
Yeah - I figure that my usefulness is now somewhat more than just the Diary of a Moron?
I demonstrate daily the criteria you will need to follow (or avoid) when employing your Monitors country-wide....
Though it appears your hands were tied in the matter of the Zone, I would hope that you exert more control elsewhere...*snorts at the pun...
To have the likes of Collin Balliram, and soon Farouk Ahmed, not to mention Bali's own brother-in-law up at 6 Garbutt Road, calling the shots - removes any vestige of respectibility this Project may have had....*falls over...
Sure, there are plenty of Good people on board, but this is merely to ensure that the signal remains strong ....
May I suggest that as the Cape Province sets up their Big Brother system, research is done to find out whether the staunch Mrs. Zille of the DA Party has her privacy controlled and monitored by her arch enemy Ebrahim Rassool, the Premier of the Western Cape?
Her attempts at fighting the druglords in the area will have ensured that Koobair sells HER monitoring control to the highest bidder....Rassool certainly fits that bill...*cackles..
This, Dear Reader, is how the country will be run...*shrugs.... Do Allen Spence and his ilk snort derisively at my allegations? Suggesting they are exaggerated? Where did he grow up? Pfft....
Later:
The sun is up, it's 7.20am and Bali's valley-facing Bunker light still chats to the activated stunner at 32 Michan Road...
My staunch landscape artist Vincent, just rang to ask if he could come work on Sunday.... Before I could say yes the line was dropped, and however hard I tried I couldn't reactivate the electric phone....*applauds the JackHunter's brilliant skillz....
He simply cannot help himself *snorts... In the end I plugged in the old standard phone and achieved success...
How often does Bali squeal foul and blame the ambiguous 'Networks' for problems like these? Often? Always?
And how often do you buy what he is selling? C'mon now, you can tell me - it won't go further than this blog I promise! *cackles.... Besides, with your avid and clear support of such corruption, what would it matter what you believed?..*keels over...
That Koobair and the ShaikBoyz, Earl Michael Barnabas and now Ebrahim Rassool are the tip of the iceberg in the Who's Who of the Big Brother Project, should begin to become apparent even to the most gullible of suckers....*grins...
Sutcliffe is a cabbage-head whose eyes are now brown with the filth he chose to run with and support...*shrugs..
What may at the outset, have appeared to be a brilliant technological advancement for the country, has instead proven to be the biggest scam yet encountered....
No regrets then Al? Long as your pockets are well-lined and you have the Lab Rat reports in you're ok? *hawks....
Later:
Using the Biz Afrika photo from my album, I rang the cell number given, and spoke to one 'Morgan' at 9.20am this morning... I reminded him that it is entirely the responsibility of HIS company to fix the disastrous mess left on our verges...
He told me that one of their wekkers had started cleaning up at No. 6 yesterday. *falls over cackling...
Why on earth would Number 6 aka the Home of the Fowl get preferential treatment? There was no wekker visible today so I asked Morgan why No. 4 was being excluded from this courtesy (never mind Kasim at No. 2) and he sounded surprised... Basil at No. 4 had already said he is going to have to make an attempt to clear it himself....*spits...
I saw no Biz-Afrika wekkers clearing Bali's verge yesterday apart from his gardener....*pay attention here DUDES!!!
Is my Master's groundsman a Biz Afrika employee the rest of the time? Anyways, I told Morgan that the verges from Jan Smuts up to Mr. Essay at No. 20 need urgent attention, so let's see what happens shall we? *chokes..
The chopper flew overhead carefully at 8.30am, I guess to link Bali's latest adjustments made to his lighting? *beams...
Interesting to see if Bali's is the only verge to be repaired don't you think? *cackles... An oops moment?
Course when I check later to see if my Master's driveway has indeed returned to its original condition, I will be forced to conclude that for some reason he has a Biz Afrika employee doing part time work on his property despite any denials to the contrary....*falls over laughing...
Later:
The situation is now no longer merely amusing, but hysterically funny...
At 9.50am I watched as my Delicious Monster reversed his Beemer out of the drive, leaving Kitt to do guard duty at the top..
I staggered up to the road ten minutes later at 10.00am to find this Kia truck parked at Basil's and a solitary wekker attempting to clear the debris...*chokes... Unseemly haste or what?
Too late, I realise that my Master's verge was indeed cleared yesterday by his own 'gardener' aka Morgan's of Biz Afrika's employee..... Clearly his was to have been the only one attended to.... Aint life just grand? *beams widely...
You know I speak the Truth and only the Truth, though it changes nothing... You will pat him patronisingly and continue onward as before...*shrugs..
Hopefully each day a tad wiser? *laughing uncontrollably.... Captain Courageous will have to do some fairly swift editing today don't you think?
I only have to think of the word Interpol for my teeth to fall out now... WTF were they thinking? *shrieks....
The warmth of the morning sun has woken a swarm of flying insects and I watch as they form amazing patterns silhouetted against the avocado tree....
A noisy fork-tailed drongo sings backup happily as the colony spins about in the air...
I wonder idly whether our CPF would assist in getting our verges repaired and in finding out why just one Biz Afrika employee was deployed at No. 6 on Thursday 3rd April 2008....You never know hey?* winks at the Crooked....
Peace julle...
PS Its 12.24pm now and the chopper is getting closer.......*grins...

PSS: It's now 1.05pm and I am GREATLY encouraged....*beams.... I did my usual and hopped straight over to #trivia to say I had blogged at 12.25pm and found a channel as silent as the grave! No trivia running and certainly no sign of life *grins.... A carefully created BATman left on the run and one other arrived at some point but made no sound. The players in #trivia are quite astonishing..... *smiles.... enough said.....Could this be my most important post so far made? It would appear that this just may be the case....
The more effort that goes into blocking me from #trivia or speaking to the players, the more inroads I feel I have made.... halleluja!
---oOo---
Friday 4th April 2008 at 12.14pm.