Sunday, April 06, 2008

BACKFIRED......
(begun Saturday 5th at 9.15pm)
The chopper spent ages circling over the Freeway bridge and back towards Tollgate this morning. It was linking up all the hard slog I've been on about this week.... *wonders what the fuel for that little operation cost.....
And it's all systems go over the way at the orphanage.... if the Wireless song is so loud at this distance, what does it sound like at it's source? *curious....
This huge foyer light was made a non-starter ages ago.... way too public .... For some time now it appears as if a port-a-light is being used instead... Carefully tucked at the far end of the foyer, so the actual light is not visible to me, the astounding deep peachy orange is very attractive...
Almost as attractive as this ball light atop the gate pillar up at Sabeera's which is so intense, it looks ready to explode....
I have to confess to feeling fairly normal this evening as opposed to...... well, weird is the best I can do...*grins...
Though my ears still scream the same high frequency, it's not a problem. I find each strange symptom more interesting than upsetting...
A definite legacy of the 2005 wickedness to be sure.. I consider myself extremely lucky to have the constitution of an ox!
I'm still mulling over the suggestion that Telkom would share it's vehicles (contractors), or anything at all, with it's main rivals Neotel...*laughing...
If it were indeed true, it displays clearly just how assured the Beast is that Neotel is in fact no real competition at all... In turn confirming the vast smoke and mirrors scam being fed to the Public to distract them from the Big Brother installations taking place....*beams..
How I would love to drive around the harbour and over to Bayhead with my trusty camera.... Finding a myriad new manholes, DSLAMs and cables lying everywhere.... Where is the diver's base? Bluff side?
Has the no fishing ban been enforced yet? *dumbstruck..... Are the halls and offices of the Municipality rife with threats and blackmail already? *cackles..
I imagine Herr Doktor Sutcliffe himself makes more threats in one day than most people would in a lifetime...
Exposure hangs by a thread. Were the country to know the real reason for the blackouts and soon-to-be water crisis, it could get fairly nasty out there...*fingers crossed tightly.....
The voices still raised against me are sounding hollower by the day.... Even the most loyal of mon Capitano's followers must entertain doubts, though would never dare to voice them....
He is everywhere, and reeks of anxiety..... I look at the amount of radiation and EMF he plays with daily and wonder...
Does he see himself as an omnipotent super-human? There will be a price to pay for his success, as surely as I pay for my notoriety...*grins...
I again remind Missus Courageous that I am happy to let Nobby out on his doggy parlour days, and to shut him back safely on his return. She may get Penny to give me the remote, and I shall return it the same way to avoid any contamination occurring....*cackles...
Alternatively of course, the BeastLover can repeat the lame exercise of driving down, opening his gates, and letting the three dogs run out, before shutting them on the road to take their chances...
The fact that Penny works for me on a Thursday surely can't be an insurmountable problem?
The Fowl King knows full well that as I open his gates the Terrible Twins will do an immediate runner.
Surely this alone is worth leaving me the remote? The ensuing panic as I attempt to round them up on both Nobby's departure and arrival home is guaranteed.. *laughing...
Later at 5.05am:
Yesterday at some point I put on the walkman and wandered into the kitchen to speak to the GameWrecker...
Almost immediately, the shhhhh of static began behind the music playing...*shrugs... I thought no more about it until my walking session at 4.40am this morning...
I chose a different CD and it worked perfectly... As I finished and climbed off the machine, an enormous amount of fuzzy static suddenly began, again, behind the music.... I walked into the lounge and it disappeared, while the CD played on....
I made some fatuous remark out loud to Bali and then went back out onto the verandah and walked on to the front lawn. The static had gone... Magic hey? *blinks...
Would it be wiser to wear the CD player at all times in the house? At least I could then tell when my Foul Lord has his system cranked to the max, as opposed to relying on the crushing pressure in my ears?
I understand the concept of Lab Rat, and that as such I have no say at all in these 'tests'...
I am pathetically grateful that the CD player is allowed (for the time being at least) to work, and I suspect it has something to do with it being under guarantee? That Bali doesn't just slam it dead as he did the last one?
I can picture the dodgy Allen Spence patting Bali encouragingly, and saying, of course he knows the Toad to be a prevaricator, but to be careful how much power he floods into our home.... About right hey Al? Dealing with a psychopath on a daily basis, especially one that you appointed to control the Neighbourhood, must bring it's own set of problems....*laughing..
I think the Superintendent for Electricity, Durban, knows full well that he has lost the reins, and that he doesn't give a toss about it...*snorts..
That his name is one of the more likely to end up on the cutting room floor, before my blog reaches the public domain, makes sense....
He will no doubt be highly entertained that I can actually hear the wireless static in and out of the house via the CD player...*gags...
Hmmm.. I feel I must clarify my remarks about the Durban Childrens Home in Manning Road being wired for sound.
I was in fact speaking of this property further along Manning Road towards Girls High, and not the main institution set on the corner of Manning and Francois...
You see the orange streetlight here outside on the pavement burning at 9.00am in the morning? *spits..
For some inexplicable reason, my CPF cell has held rock steady now for two whole days... this has been since the death of my newer phone, apparently due to its financial woes...
Is it a problem for my Controller that I use two cellphones? Hard to tell whether the treatment meted out to the CPF cell is just ongoing spite, or done because he prefers to 'manage' only one at a time...
Later:
A couple of hours later and I spoke too soon. The signal has dropped to one bar on the CPF phone despite a full battery. The signal on the newer phone is fine.
I just realised that the excessive whine in my ears has lessened somewhat... Certainly it's still there, but much quieter.... The pressure however, is still a reality...
Curiously enough, I was standing just inside the kitchen door when the first static interference to the CD player happened yesterday. Within two feet of the jackpoint that wiped out our microwave oven and the portable radio....
I've noticed too, that on occasion it gets strangely warm in that area... Mostly when the GameWrecker and I are chatting in the kitchen....*laughing...
Hopefully this makes sense to those gifted in this field? *grins..
I guess there is a great deal of hit and miss going on in our home with as you may imagine, a heavy bias towards the hit option...*keels over...
It's a peaceful, sunny day here in the valley... A gently breeze carries the sound of children on the playing field...
Stay safe....
PS The GameWrecker has just said that he has loaded my newer Nokia with more $. That pretty much confirms the reason for the sudden signal drop on the CPF phone... One at a time only, right Bali? *beams...
---oOo---
Sunday 6th April 2008 at 1.00pm