Friday, April 18, 2008

THE WHITING TO THE SNAIL.....
(begun Thursday 17th April at 8.25pm)
The new improved blackout this evening was conducted in a slightly more civilized manner...*winks.
At 6pm sharp darkness fell.. As I didn't have either the TV or the Pc running, I couldn't say whether they were treated to a double-dose of how's your father or not...*grins..
The wireless song belted out from St. Theresa's despite no illumination other than the moon...
I went outside just before 8.00pm and was talking to fat Sophie, when I swear I heard my Master's kaia security gate click...*startled... He has his guard installed down there? *falls over laughing..
An amazing transformation to the wall down by the kaia was done when? It is quite astonishing what can be done in the name of DLOS hey Bali? *beams..
I was still outside when the power was restored a few minutes later, and a dog cried out down the way.
I came in and tried logging on at 8.16pm to no avail. Error 718. Restart got me Error 718 again, so I packed it in to come chat here with you instead...*grins..
I must assume that if the Lord of the Foul has any superiors, it is they that have given permission for him to keep me off the Internet? *grins... How I struggle to keep it from going to my head....*keels over...
That a joke of such proportions as myself (curtseys deeply), can alarm my Master to the extent that he deliberately blocks a service that is bought and paid for, is flattering to a degree...
It demonstrates quite obviously that for some reason he doesn't find me as humorous as in previous years...*chokes...
I hadn't counted on the power being back in time to watch Desperate Housewives, but nonetheless I choose now to be here instead...*winks at Bali...
If I chose to be Online instead of watching the telly is it not my perogative? Oops! Of course it isn't! *gags...
I digress:
This morning's walking session proved highly entertaining.... As many as 2 or 3 tracks had played faultlessly on the CD player, when my ears were assaulted by the briefest agonising sound/feeling and it stopped playing altogether.
How to describe it? Hmm... the nearest thing would be to imagine touching a live wire with your inner ear.... It was impressive and actually made my eyes water...*cackles..
I tried the CD Player later, and it was fine...*shrugs.
I had noticed the Wireless song was silent at the time..
What it all means? More silliness from Mistuh Desperation and all power to him....*laughing...
I went up at 7.00am to give Alice a lift and found this huge sodium based aerial glaring from St. Theresa's Bell tower.
Just the one 'porthole' mind you, though I noticed very normal lights shining from ALL the gaps at some point last night...*grins..
As said before, I have an amazing selection of pictures showing this awesome orange light and several also showing the more standard yellow lights shining from all the gaps...*shows it's teeth...
All are dated and times are given... Classic if I say so myself...
I got to go further afield on an outing with the guys today. What an eye-opener it turned out to be. Morningside had great rows of sodium based streetlights blazing out at midday. A sports field nearby had all four huge overheads activated... All rather like a weird joke.
How much longer the Town Clerk can keep up the facade is anyone's guess...*keels over..
I think that what has been missing here all along has been the prefix 'Government'...
For, when you write that Howard College is the biggest Government Wireless Base Station in South Africa, it sort of puts it in a new light does it not? *nods...
It would be those behind Telkom that pull the strings and manipulate the greedy officials to dance to whatever tune they play..*cackles.
This is no sudden revelation, but appears to have caused enough concern to allow our Controller to tighten the screws....*puzzled..
If my poor dear Master fondly imagines me to be the sheep I once was, I beg that he thinks again...*laughing..
Will he smarmily claim that as I had mentioned missing Desperate Housewives, he had specially restored the power in time for me to watch?
And that by refusing me an internet connection he attempted to recreate the orgasmic days of yore, when this cowed and gibbering idiot would have willingly done as he suggested?
That I may still choose whether to watch TV, or to blog, or even to go to bed for that matter, allows me to enjoy the last vestiges of freedom of choice o Bullyboy.....*grins..
The GameWrecker pays for a 24/7 connection and not one given when it suits Bali...*smiles... It smacks of him being cornered, and an attempt to remind his Peers that he is still in control...*laughing..
It took Bali till 8.19pm to thump loudly into the TV jackpoint . Nineteen minutes to show that he was still the Muscleman... *pats Bali....
My Master has had a crappy birthday, due to circumstances beyond his control, and who better to kick around than this toad? The thuggee mindset at work again fosho....*shrugs..
That his 3 dogs have gone unfed and watered today has not escaped my notice either. Missus C knows full well she has only to ask and I would happily oblige....But she may not. Any more than she is allowed to put the collar and ID tag on Pepsi? *hawks...
NOW I consider the above deserving of the Fowl King's mean attentions...*grins widely and waves the red flag about it's ugly head...
Bali has OWNED our assets since 2004 thanks to Allen Spence... They are His to do with as He pleases....*grins...
I am merely here to report on the crass carnage that can be wrought by Monitors badly chosen..
To tell those privy to this blog, (even after Bali has heavily edited it), the Shameful Truth of this glorious technological 'advancement'.
That it will ultimately serve to elevate the Rotten ever higher up the Ladder of Corruption, while leaving the masses as always, voiceless and whipped....*applauds hysterically....
*the chopper flies over, carefully higher than usual at 9.20pm.....
I was treated to a drive around the BayHead area of the harbour...*beams...It is closed off and guarded at every single point. What is it that is being hidden so rigorously from the public? Surely just more cables? *yawns....
To be continued....
Friday 18th April at 3.45am:
IMO one of the best issues of our local Weekly Gazette yet, was delivered yesterday....*rubs it's eyes...
The front page article showing an Airwing chopper had finally been used to great effect in the line of SAPS duty, was a pleasure to see...*beams and bays for more blood...
On Page 2 a picture of one of my very favourite officers reminded me of just how dangerous a job it is that these guys do.
I very much doubt that a police officer from say, the UK, would even consider raiding an informal settlement as the cops are easy targets... so, Heads up Tiger....*applauds...
Page 3's article entitled Beware of Cable Thieves ensured that I had to use the mop and bucket before reading further....*gags...
It cannot be that difficult for the authorities to monitor scrap metal dealers and I simply refuse to accept that these thefts are not for the most part, choreographed and organised....*spits...
Why?
The fact that Allen Spence (in this issue merely referred to as a spokesman for the Muni Electricity Dept.) has chosen to be quoted on the matter, immediately makes it suspect...*cackles..
That once the cable has been 'stolen', the Muni can move in and begin to install the newer Big Brother technology is glaringly obvious...
Well equipped experts SE VOET!! The only modicum of truth Al? For your Mthiyane Cowboys are indeed experts by now.....*grins... Does Asherville (the hardest hit by thieves apparently) have the shiny new silver bands around their streetlight poles yet? Will Councillor Christians, newly relegated to the area, be able to assist the residents? *winks slyly...
For Spence to state that contractors vehicles must bear their company logo or the Muni logo is a further downright lie.... and I have several good pictures to prove that the ubiquitous white unmarked 4 x 4 is EVERYWHERE!
I will have this article printed out and in future carry it with me to confront the next technician seen working on cables Without a clearly marked vehicle! *falls over and notes the telephone number 3119611 given, to report such incidents, with glee ...
That Airwing nabbed a big copper cable syndicate means squat, unless the case is followed up in each and every Gazette hereafter, until such time as the ringleaders of this 'syndicate' are behind bars.... I have no doubt that it will in actual fact disappear, much as the matter of the alleged child molester Adrian Kingsley vanished, never to return....*laughing..
It would be all too easy for the Rotten Apples to have set up this entire scenario and to have 'arranged' for the arrest and discovery of stolen cables - wasting a huge amount of Good cops time and rate payers dwindling money....
Spence should be aware, that by allowing his name to appear in any article, it now renders said articles content suspect....*hawks... That it confirms his happy relationship with the Utterly Corrupt is clear as well...
The Wireless song was silent this morning at 4.00am, and only the distant roar of the huge machines could be heard faintly in the still air.
What delights has my Master in store for me as I exercise this morning? For the second power cut in a row, Missu C's car has appeared on the driveway only after I have gone to bed ....*cackles...
He has set an exhausting precedent for the unfortunate Missus C by insisting that the family be elsewhere at each power cut.... *watches with interest....
Surely Bali doesn't think that by claiming he is not at home, he is innocent of involvement in the blackouts? *hysterical laughter... I do believe in retrospect he is stupid enough to try it....*sighs...
Bring it, o Lord of my Universe.....
Peace...
---oOo---
Friday 18th April 2008 at 12.29pm.