Saturday, April 19, 2008

AS BRIGHT AS DAY....
(begun Friday 18th at 5.00am)
As I can only stomach myself in smallish doses, it's safe to assume you feel the same?
I tried out the CD Player here at the desk at 4.30am, before going out on the verandah... This time the sharp sound it made as it stopped, came after only a few bars of the first track....
I tried it again in the kitchen and the identical thing occurred... The dear fellow has my frequency nailed! *falls over...
Stepping out onto the verandah (sans Player), I heard no wireless song nor deck 'cricket'...*grins..
Only the piercing whine in my own ears.
I had sat for a brief moment in the dark lounge seconds before, and heard the noisy thump as my Master came looking for me in the TV jackpoint....*beams..
My guesses involving the huge explosions set off on Tuesday night at 9.00pm were unsurprisingly wrong...*cackles and shrugs...
All was revealed in this weeks edition of the Weekly Gazette....
That we have an addition to the growing list of Utterly Corrupt in the Zone, should be noted fifthwith! *snorts...
Pastor Clive Gopaul of the - wait for it- Conquering through Prayer Ministry, celebrated his 50th birthday...
A further name to conjure with, would be that of Pastor Noel Theophilus *grins... Gopaul presented a cheque for a million rand to the 'Social Ministry' and in turn he received a vintage, customised 1964 Mercedes Benz...*falls over..
See, I may have read this article and thought ja, a rather large amount of corruption going on there, and moved on..... But it was the setting off of the enormous explosions that makes this worthy of a second glance...
I quote: "to end the celebration a huge fireworks display shook the ground and lit up the sky, much to the delight of those that attended"...*vomits violently....
The fatcat Pastor and his cronies would have had to get permission to set off explosions of that magnitude in a densely populated residential area or, as I write, he would be incarcerated in the SAPS holding cells....*cackles..
And back we inevitably go to the Rotten Apples and their Ruling of the Zone... Conquering through Prayer indeed! *keels over laughing..
It is sad that the good SAPS are so powerless to introduce the concept of civilized behaviour into the area, but I guess that most of them live in other zones and are unaffected by the bullying iron fist of the Corrupt...*shrugs..
All the positive articles written on the good work done are negated in an instant, by the moronic displays of thuggery such as these so-called celebrations.... *hawks..
You don't see it like that? *shrugs...
As long as the average man in the street gets the message (and by gum, this one was loud enough), nothing else matters? Fosho...*nods..
I am simply delighted to have my ongoing allegations so noisily confirmed....*beams..
Later:
The GameWrecker had switched the TV on some ten minutes earlier, when I heard the second noisy sound of my Master's careless groping about...
Later still:
I had switched on the telly just before 4.00pm and it behaved perfectly up until 4.45 when the first whack hit. Two minutes later another, and at eight minutes to 5.00pm a horrendous noise and it lost the picture and went crazy.... I'm not talking storm signal loss, and the resulting snow here....rather a loud roaring sound and jagged stuff ....*cackles..
I switched it off and it wasn't until well after 7.00pm that the GameWrecker was home, and switched it on...*frowns... Still disturbance, and I figured it to be a goner but he managed to get it going eventually and it gave no more problems...
So why subject you all to that boring blow by blow account of a TV under attack? Because it is best you know what to look for when the shit hits the fan in your street...*grins...
Will you, like the GameWrecker did when the TV 'troubles' began, stand and loudly say that the set is old? Giving Your Controller carte blanche to continue the assaults? Old se voet!
Bali wasn't home and was trying to leapfrog into our system via his DeathDealer from up the road.. Fact. The resulting cockup and damage to our TV was nasty to say the least....
I saw him arrive home well after 6.00pm, and consider myself fortunate he hadn't messed about with the PC connection when I logged on at 5.19pm *snorts..
My guess is that the family were gathered up at No. 6 Garbutt Road for the wake. Whether it was a deliberate attack on our TV, or just the standard leapfrog that went wrong, we will no doubt find out soon enough...*shrugs...
Bear in mind julle, that when the BigBrother Project is finally installed countrywide, it will not be the ambiguous Muni or Eskom that manage YOUR electricity supply, but a Controller installed somewhere nearby, most likely sans any Electrical Engineering degree of any sort at all...*gags..
Allen Spence would likely argue that there is no risk involved to the unwitting residents.... I beg to differ and point you to Basil for starters...*hawks..
We here were not given any indemnity or claim forms to sign in 2004..... instead, every enquiry I made, was met with further lies and subterfuge...
All the while, we were losing electrical assets cooked to a crisp as our Controller gaily Tested his new power controls...
Cunningly, whether it is deliberate or accidental in your case, damage can now neatly be laid at Eskom's door..*grins... How perfect the plan stan...
If you have already lost equipment, go look up and down your neighbourhood for water runoffs and streetlights always on... for your nearest school or state aided institution and for Telkom bakkies hanging about...even for dogs barking in distress at seemingly nothing....
Your Controller shouldn't be too hard to find...
Though there will be nothing you can do to escape, it should even up the odds just a fraction, knowing what and who you are dealing with?
Knowing that should your business dealings or personal life attract the attention of the Corrupt, your audio-monitoring system will be activated, and every sound uttered out loud will be heard and quite possibly recorded for the data base which in our case is situated at Howard College...*grins...
Saturday 19th at 5.30am:
Mo swept his light down the gumtrees at 4.45am. The CD Player refused to work as I walked...*winks at Bali... Kellogg started to bark over at the Convent at 5.00am setting off a whole lot more dogs baying over Michan Road way a minute later... Whats new.....*cackles..
An ominous dark cloud lay on the horizon behind the convent.
There was a light on in my Master's garage late last night and its still on now. The reason? Could be that a family member's car is pulled in to the door at the bottom of the driveway and is clearly not set up with the devices used on the Courageous Couple's vehicles....*shrugs..
Sunday 20th at 3.30am:
I had young Vincent go over the wall into the valley yesterday... After the confusion with the mongoose last week, I thought it a good idea to have the undergrowth against our wall cleared...
He did the usual terrific job and I climbed the ladder later to take pictures for my album.
Another bonus! Look at this big light now installed on the far corner of the front of my Master's house! This now makes a grand total of 10 new outside lights....
For a family who very often left the entire property in darkness overnight, this is quite a change...*grins..
Do you begin to see why you sit so often with these 'scheduled' powercuts?
For, if every wireless user that has been enlisted by the Project, installs an average of 9 or 10 new lights on their property, to enhance the signal, tis little wonder there is panic in the camp of Big Brother and their cronies, Eskom....
Little wonder that Eskom groans under the weight of all the additional power being used....*spits...
So the blackout's purpose is two-fold.... Switched off for safety in areas where they hastily work with streetlights and power, or to try and recoup the huge amount of extra power being used by the Project....*pukes..
Five minutes after I climbed the ladder and snapped Bali's new light, the guard dogs arrived... and this little man bobbed up on the front deck..*grins..
His porkpie style hat pulled low, he nonethless reminded me of this Telkom dude with the large knot on his forehead..*curious... You remember, the one the SAPS had to remove from our courtyard one dark, rainy night and the same one here later seen up our valley telephone pole...
I hoofed it up to the road as the bakkie sped off, but was in time to get this shot, and voila! Its the same Crown Pool Services that spend so much time slithering about next door...*laughs..
The mealy-mouthed Allen Spence suggested in the Cable Theft article mentioned earlier, that all official Muni vehicles bear a logo or contractor's logo.... Utter BS!
I have mentioned a trend of late to use unmarked white bakkies or 4x4s... I was pulled over in Cullingworth Road yesterday morning chatting to Peter K when just such a vehicle went by....
I recognised the registration plate in spite of no logo being on the car, and called out a greeting to the Beast's minion... As I was saying....*coughs..
The power went off as scheduled yesterday, though my Master keeps a slightly different time: 10.06am out and back at some point just before 12.15pm. All well and good except that at 1.50pm it was suddenly dropped again until 2.45pm... Why? Because he CAN would be my guess...*laughs...
I was hanging out the washing in the courtyard five minutes ago when I swear I heard a dog whistle blown a couple of times... You know the little silver ones that are supposed to be silent? And that every man Jack owns? (including us). *heh..
Rocky across the road and Nobby, both remarked in a bored manner, and I heard a car go slowly down the road in the dark... WTF? *laughing..
If it was supposed to set all the dogs off, may I suggest you eejits go back to the Drawing Board once again?
What type of cables are they shoving through the sewers and water mains? These fat black jobs? All the great reels of different coloured cable left so ostentatiously lying about, should in fact be red and smell fishy....*grins...
Updated scores since yesterday's powercut? Bali = 2 lounge lights and my new CD Player. Toad = entertainment alone.
Current Misconceptions/Errors:
It is highly unlikely that Bali was attending any birthday celebrations the night of Pastor Gopaul's mad pyrotechnic display, due to an unexpected family tragedy..
That he knew of the coming display however, is a given...*nods..
This 'lead' stapled to the deck and heading for our wall? Only partly correct. More of a rod than a lead and banded by silver metal collars, not stapled... the jury is still out on it's purpose, whether just lying there or being utilised...
The light left on in Bali's garage was left on again overnight till this morning... So, not to facilitate a family members car parked then, as that has long since left....*shrugs...
Later:
It's tantamount to criminal that these two lights are still running at 7.30am and those are just two I can see....
My Master slams off the power when it suits him and arrogantly wastes it himself? *gags....
I went in to Blogger.com and re-read Tata Ma Chance to find the first half has had it's font changed drastically and two sentences have had the ends deleted... Whether errors and changes caused by my kind printer, or the Lord of the Foul, is unknown.... *makes a note to check....
Sloppily done, whomever....
Peace julle...
PS: The kid just rang on my cell to ask us to check a site fairly urgently. Before she could give the details a horrendous noise drowned out her voice while I could still clearly hear the background noises. On my oath tis a deliberate block and if that is not corruption what is? How simple it is going to be to make the masses dance to the tune of the Corrupt...*cackles wildly.....I have re-read this effort and corrected my errors seen and the font is a uniform size.... It remains to be seen what it looks like after my Editor Bali has finished with it...*gags...
Two minutes later I go over to blogger with this copied as always, hit control and V and guess what? Absolutely NADA! lmao......
---oOo---
Sunday 20th April, 2008 at 9.36am.