Tuesday, April 22, 2008

THE UNTOUCHABLE.....
(begun Monday 1.00pm)
Here's a laugh..... Did you know that Durban has an 'investigative team' monitoring electricity wastage? *shrieks....
That Krish Kumar, our City Treasurer, says a similar team is to be formed to monitor water losses? Pfftt.... more ratepayers money down the sewer lines and out to sea fosho....
If Treasurer Kumar's figure given in the budget (see Mercury Friday 18th April) of a mere 2% losses of power is the truth, I am a pregnant turkey!!! WTF!!!
That he trots out the Party lies surrounding the enormously elevated water loss, puts him firmly on the bench next to the weasely Town Clerk.... You just know that millions of litres of water have been deliberately run off everywhere to make room for the Governments Big Brother cabling...*gags..
Where have all the Good guys gone?
Water services Head, Neil McLeod, has now joined the ranks of liars and thieves alonside the dregs that run the city.... Why would he reject Dorian Leal's claims of a sewage leak off the Bluff?
I smell rather more than just faeces here, but rather Big Brother itself...*snorts...
The suggestion I read on 'Steven's' blog last night over on myadsl.co.za - that neighbours monitor each other's electricity usage? *falls over.... Not exactly a new concept Stevie....*winks...
Are we going to get one of those telephone numbers to call, where you can snitch 'anonymously'? *cackles...
Man, I would hog such a line believe me.... Forget the neighbours - I would drive round at midday and jot down all the streetlights burning, and where they are, and then just go sit on the phone and reel them off to the 'your call is being recorded for security purposes' number.....*falls over..
Tuesday 22nd April at 5.00am:
Were our President's now infamous 'there is no crisis in Zimbabwe' words his own? Or was he advised to adopt that attitude by those that lurk always behind the throne? *curious....
Such juicy morsels being tossed to the Press to chip away at his credibility, culminating in that classic gaffe....
Tis easy to be horrified at the lack of assistance given to the suffering masses in Zim, but I have learned that it is not quite as simple as expecting a knight on a charger to gallop to the rescue....
There are no heroes left who would dare to take the initiative and right such obvious wrongs....*hawks...
Later:
I guess it was 4.50am as I walked, when once again little Kellogg began howling, over towards the Servant's quarters at the convent....*shrugs..
It's out of character and despite the full moon hidden behind dense cloud cover, I would suggest the cretinous GateKeepers to be the reason for the dogs misery.....
If an investigation into the dangerously polluted air were called for, it would result in a further cover-up. You do grasp the Catch-22 situation that now exists here? *grins...
Should an independent body attempt to access the area to monitor the fallout, they could not achieve this without their presence being noted and adjustments hastily being made....
The few that cannot tolerate these excesses, will be considered part of a culling exercise for the New Order... only the thick-skinned will remain standing....*laughing...
Later:
As a fairly obedient LabRat, I must report that the light left on inside my dear Master's garage, may well be the reason that our system seems to have stabilised. The last few days at least, have been almost dip-free, and I don't recall so much as one nasty whack to our TV yesterday....
It is always possible that the Courageous One is preoccupied with domestic issues, and has not found the time to torment us further....*shrugs..
After the so-brilliant display of cellphone control the day before, he can certainly afford to rest on his laurels... I told you the kid had called my landline from her cellphone? I could hear a great chattering of friends in the background, and as she was just about to give me the details of her request, her voice was replaced by a piercing electronic whistle, leaving her friends in the background still yakking on untouched... Haikona!!! *awed by such skillz!
A random error on the line? You think? *looks at the suckers lined up like ducks in a row and grins...
If it makes you more comfortable to consider my words mere rubbish, then by all means feel free to do so....*beams..
I heard no wireless song this morning, and if the GameWrecker is correct in saying the chopper would be grounded in the rain, there is a great deal of catching up to do...
The Memorial Tower block blazes out into the pre-dawn sky defiantly, making a mockery of the power crisis claims....*shrugs..
I forgot to mention that driving down Candella Road last Thursday, I found the water is still being run off from the Naroth property right down past the Microwave boffin's house...*hawks...
The lies surrounding the water losses are not considered corruption because......?
It's ultimately for the Greater Good of the Masses? WTF??
Was it foreseen that sewage pump houses would have massive problems with the deliberate Powercuts? That at least some of the sewage contamination caused by these breakdowns could happily be used to cover the use of sewage lines for cables, as in the Durban Harbour?
Blaming Eskom is an utter waste of time and will bring no justice... In fact, I would bet the Eskom fatcats bonuses were deliberately given to the Press to stir up more public rage, and to further distract people from the Big Brother Project....*cackles..
For the most part it's been very well planned.. The sub-stations exploding? Hmmm.. I doubt that that was anticipated, though who knows what lengths will be gone to if the entire system needs to be reinstalled from scratch to accommodate the Project?
Since Spence claimed the huge length of cable down Jan Smuts Highway FFS was stolen, as opposed to removed by their own contractors, the Mthiyane Cowboys, I believe that the architects of this scheme will stop at nothing to achieve their ends...
Our verges have indeed been tidied successfully. I realized today that they finally stand a chance of a full recovery...*grins and nods to whomever sorted out the mess...I should bloody well think so....
Later:
There are no cars on my Master's drive as I write, and I sit listening to the CD Player with no problems or hassles at all.... I've given up even trying to use it while I walk, as he simply can't leave it alone, poor obsessed twit....*sighs...
Am I angry? I do believe that again, it does him no credit at all, and merely adds to the picture I have painted of a bullying grudge-bearing thuggee....
So no, it's not worth getting angry about....*grim smile...
Am I enjoying his apparent preoccupation with other matters today? To be frank, I am ambivalent on the matter. I gave up any expectations of freedom years ago, and have learned to take my knocks with a comfortable resignation...*smiles at Bali....
The only difference is that I now share each and every experience here with you....*beams...
A stiff south wind lets the sun through the clouds now and then, and it's warmed up nicely....
Peace julle...
---oOo---
Tuesday 22 April 2008 at 11.44am.