Sunday, April 20, 2008

SPLASHING IN THE SHALLOWS....
(begun Monday 21st at 3.10am)
Something set them off well before 3.00am. They've hardly made a sound since yesterday morning, when the temperatures plummeted and the rain set in.... One large dog house last seen facing into the weather? *sighs... I can't imagine where there would be any decent shelter for them at all, so I switch off wondering....*shrugs and looks at the Foul One....
A third control light was running the entire day over on the Freeway bridge yesterday. Normally (well, there isn't actually anything normal about it) just these two stay on all day, everyday.
But here you see all three,and I discovered at midday that this huge orange beauty, directly facing us on the garden wall at the Senior Boys Hostel, was running as well...*snorts...
Sure, a lot of idiots forget to switch off their outside lights, but here in the Zone you only need to check out their 'accessories' to know they're working for The Man....*gags...
He said that if there were a means of measuring the radiation levels in his block alone, they would be found to be way over the acceptable limit.
Anyone care to donate a trifield meter? An oscilloscope maybe? No? I bet you'd rather not know right? *cackles..
Besides, he doesn't have the thrill of living so close to a huge amount of high tension wires... The power generated by the combination of Freeway overheads connected to our now overdressed circuit must be quite something ja....*nods..
I can only splash feebly in the shallows here.... I do think however, that even the most sceptical among you must have a rough idea by now, of the amount of wireless fallout and EMF that is being pumped into this little valley...*shrugs..
Captain Courageous' score is mounting.... yesterday we lost our big outdoor spotlight..*grins..
The rain did it? Oh, right....*falls over..
Clearly his control is anything but an exact science, and the Labrats must forfeit....
I swear and declare that the Deluded Cabbage imagines he appears innocent as long as he is off his property, when I report the many weird goings on to our system...*grins..
But no, even this Tard has finally realised the reason for the over-saturation of Trialists in the area. The more there are, the stronger the signal, and the better the ability to access and control individuals from any point...*nods..
May I remind you of an occasion some months back, when we had a lengthy and unscheduled blackout. The GameWrecker had by chance driven down the little feeder road running parallel to Jan Smuts Highway, past Earl Barnabas G/F's house, to find a large gang of wekkers toiling about this streetlight in the dark outside Yusuf Akram's house at No. 742 Jan Smuts Highway.
I recall being delighted to have confirmation that we had no power for a reason, and not the ubiquitous and lame 'load-shedding' crap...
That particular light must play an important part in the Project, standing as it does almost opposite our little sub-station? *curious...
At some point during the last two weeks, this fine marker has gone up. A most incongruously planted six foot + palm tree...*cackles...
That it is but one verge away from Carol Frankson's house at No. 734 (and by proxy, Earl Barnabas), does not escape me.... "Mere coincidence!" shrieks an outraged Allen Spence.... *slaps him with a clammy grunter....
Supt. Spence lies with an ease akin to the Courageous Couple's prevarications, so why would you believe a word he says?
If you are able, take a drive down the feeder road and see why I consider this palm tree to be a marker of sorts. Before Carol vanished into the ether, hissing into my ear that I was false, she had asked me in a telephone conversation for Jay's phone number. She wanted to enrol her teenaged son Baron (the wannabe future druglord) in an IT course. *falls over...
Is young Baron showing a bent for IT? *shrieks...
My guess is yes, he is.... That it was Barnabas' contacts in Government that got the ball rolling for the Project to be initiated here in the Zone is a given.
Spence gives a toot right? The thrill of working with new technologies and actually Being Someone, clearly clouds what passes for a brain in his case....*shrugs..
Bitter rantings? You should know me better than that by now...*smiles... I merely put forward suggestions as to how this Project was and is being run. Suggestions that are in all likelihood correct.
Whether you choose to break out of the little insulated bubble that is your life, and finally see the real world, is your choice....*grins..
I struggle mightily to interpret the printed word as you know... If I had the ability to research and understand what I read, would you listen?
As it is, I merely point you to areas that bear a closer inspection, in the hope that you will find answers not privy to me or my pointed head, before my Master eradicates them....*grins..
Have you researched the shiny silver bands that now adorn so many streetlight poles? Have you discovered how it is that where the bands touch the fat black cable, they can be activated by computer?
That if you study these bands after dark, you can see pinpoints of light where they are activated? More madness? Is that right Mistuh Spence? *gags...
I confess to being slightly miffed at the mess made to my Tata ma Chance blog... that the font-size changes and missing ends to sentences could have been done in this case by a friend, in error, is remotely possible....
I know all too well that Bali edits each and every blog I write, but had foolishly allowed myself to think he would do it with style...*falls over..
Not a chance! Little wonder then, that I am the Joke of the Decade, if this is how he has dealt with all my previous blogs...*grins... I proof-read each one prior to publishing, and proof-read again after publishing...
Though my grammar and spelling are dodgy to say the least, they should be readable - and clearly, by the time the Jack Hunter has finished with them, they aren't....*sniffs...
So to those who, despite the mess left by BullyBoy Bali, continue to wade through my often incoherent scribbles, I thank you....*waves to der Kommissar..... (No Bali, leave that in FFS... or he will begin to think I have abandoned him....*beams)
Later:
With so much personal info available on the web, how's about you go ferret around No. 89 St. Theresa's Road or Hugo Road? (The name of the road changes on that exact corner)
When was the odd face-brick edifice constructed? Before or after 2004?
A most auspicious year in the name of the Beast...*cackles..
I fondly imagine it to be owned by a wildly eccentric Professor of Electrical Engineering, who climbs this aluminium ladder to the flat roof each night and activates his signal enhancers to flash to the huge Government owned base station that is Howard College...*laughing...
In reality of course, I have no way of knowing whether the roof of No. 89 gives DLOS to the Memorial Tower Block...
Once the blocks of flats going up next to the Freeway on the Mayville side are completed, it is possible they will obstruct a great deal of this view...*shrugs..
Of late, a light that shines on the face-brick wall of this property at No. 89 appears to have intensified... It's source is alas, just out of sight.
It could be coming from this box itself, or from the gates of the Senior Boys Hostel...*makes a note to find out....
With so much information and house plans etc, available on Muni sites, researching No. 89 St. Theresa or Hugo Road shouldn't be a problem unless it has been removed...*winks at Bali...
My best would be to learn how to tally the exact number of words I use in each blog, and to give that info to the lurkers on #trivia when I go tell them I've just published.... Would that cause problems for el Maestro de Pollo? *nods....
Pastor Gopaul of the Conquering Through Prayer Ministry? The name rings a bell ja... Course we have a Mistuh Ghopal two houses up from the fair Carol at No. 746 Jan Smuts Highway. Possibly my spelling is incorrect, and it is a Mr. Gopaul living there?
I clearly remember Carol having such unkind fun with the dapper Captain Calvin Bhopal, by insisting that his name was Ghopal/Gopaul...
A link there? I do also know that very often the young Captain couldn't make our CPF Meetings due to church matters.
Is Captain Bhopal a member of Pastor Gopaul's wealthy flock? *gapes...
I understand he had asked for a transfer to Berea Road SAPS and indeed, he has dropped right off the radar.... despite the odd sms I still send him...*waves kindly to the young man wherever he is....
There was a storm out to sea at 5.15am, with lightning bright enough to make me blink, while the rain continued to bucket down..
*resolves to enjoy it despite the misery it brings to the innocent....
Peace...
---oOo---
Monday 21st April 2008 at 9.26am.