Thursday, April 10, 2008

SLAGFEST.......
(begun Tuesday @ 3.45pm...)
For some reason I have it in my head that would-be Players 'do' golf on Wednesdays..... *grins...
I had thought to give the blog a rest tomorrow so the Crowing Cracker could get in a round or two....*sighs.... As it turns out, my plans may have changed.... I tried connecting at 3.30pm to see if the gmail was functioning,and was given yet another Error 718 or similar... Same old crap.... So here I am instead....*beams..
I rang tradepage, our so-called ISP *winks at Bali, and spoke to a pleasant young man called Carl who said he had logged 15 calls similar to mine and that it was indeed the ubiquitous 'Network problems' to blame....*keels over laughing...
Se Voet!!!! While Ian Halliday sips sake in some geisha house in Tokyo, I am without a connection? *blinks...
Does my Master give his DeathDealer to the Caddy to carry or has he not yet graduated from the putting greens? Pfftt...
Easier and safer to just block the connection while he heads off out for his R & R I'll bet...*grins... It's still all about Control is it not? *shrugs..
Wednesday at 3.30am:
OK - let's cut the cackle here ..... Ian Halliday is highly unlikely to be reading MY occasional mail during a spending spree in Japan...hmmm it's a business trip he's on so they must be doing really well....?
Their recent collaboration with wbs and Selebi's Project appears to be paying off.... you GO Ian!!!! *cackles after all... Young Carl tells me that all tradepage clients now have to log in via Ian's password to check their bandwidth.....it's the way the accounts are set up....*chokes..
Even this eejit thinks that smells extremely dodgy at best....*grins..
Did Ian Halliday ever bother to reply to the mail sent by a kind mod at myadsl? Not that I heard....
I have to guess the payoff for playing along with Telkom and the Project so obediently, must be HUGE.... A word of warning then Ian.... what goes up must come down.... You have been wooed and won by a very flaky and powerful suitor indeed....
Enjoy it while you can....*beams..
I was 'allowed' a connection when I tried again at 5.00pm, and found that my last attempt at sending the Minutes through had been successful.. Once again, my Vice-Chair's changes,mailed in her reply, were 'missing'....*coughs...
The GameWrecker also finally conceded last night that Word is badly corrupted...*looks at the bored Controller....
It is glaringly obvious that the mail sent from the CPF Chairman regarding the GroundsKeeper and the housing development, was opened by Bali and his chommies on the Hill....
The ongoing problems with my gmail account began with the Farouk Ahmed of 15 Loon Road debacle and have only worsened since...
Does this not confirm that my words regarding the Rotten Apples are true? That the Zone is being run by Koobair still,and the last thing he wishes to see is a harmonious relationship between Zoners and the SAPS? That you all were so gullible in buying the cophater campaign?
While it took the help of some very big names to convince you, it surely must be crystal clear by now that you were all conned to the finest degree....*falls over..
Are there others that Captain Courageous has persuaded you to believe, DESERVE his stealthy attentions?
If indeed there are, I suggest you reconsider their so called culpability and pay closer attention to their plight... However cunningly these stories have been presented to you, I guess it would be a good idea to question everything about my Master from now on...*laughing..
By the way, the hectic roaring started up on the Freeway ten minutes ago, but has faded away now to nothing.. WTF!
I felt it was confirmed last night that there is indeed a school of thought online, that my blog is provocative and deserving of my Master's rage...*cackles..
So your suggestion would be what? To shut up and allow this Band of Retards to rule the roost now via our Power supplies? Where have your cojones disappeared to? Where is Your courage? It's pretty much left the building right? Pfftt..
Later at 4.45pm:
I just went out and sat on the verandah for five minutes. At first I thought the wireless song was silent, but no - it was there,just rather higher pitched than usual....and no way of judging in which direction it flew....*grins..
The orphanage at this hour, is very busy indeed... It has clearly been decided to utilise the North end of the dorms,and they are now activated most nights right through till morning... They can only be seen to their finest in DLOS by Sabeera and Cyril's end of the road... The kitchen and the foyer are lit,and undoubtedly amongst the so clever 'smart windows' will be the ever present and all-powerful port-a-light....*beams...
Later:
So now I read that Herr Doktor Sutcliffe says small boats May use the harbour but simply not to fish... Why? The GameWrecker ventured to say that their fishing lines may now snag on the cables crisscrossing the bottom of the bay... Nice one and quite probably correct...
Any fish caught would also presumably have traces of toxic content if tested as well...*shrugs..
How neatly and derisively the MicroWave Boffin brushed my query on toxic waste in the water table aside.... If only he had said back then that there would be a great deal of toxic waste, but only of the raw sewage type and not radiation fallout....*cackles... It appears that I misjudged him badly *snorts..
Though our two newest CPF Members were perfectly agreeable to being co-opted onto the Exec. Committee, they failed to appear at Monday evening's think-tank session....*puzzled... Rubberneckers or still too soon to say?
The more problems I encounter on the PC, especially dealing with CPF business, the more proof it is that the Rotten Applies flex their muscles to ensure that we remain pretty well toothless....*hawks..
A powercut for our AGM? A noisy karate class directly overhead for every CPF Meeting? I am hard put not to laugh at the ceaseless thuds and bangs punctuating the reports, but I do recognize the deliberate malice behind the booking...*cackles... The mere fact that I remark on it, will give my Master ample opportunity to say I am paranoid, though he will certainly have bragged about it to his nearest and dearest...*grins...
Thursday 10th April at 2.15pm:
Basil has had his old banger stolen for the second time....*frowns..
He had custom-made a buddy lock device, and I have to marvel at the speed the thieves got it off and away, while it was parked directly outside a church in Redhill for a wedding last Saturday...
Whether a random theft, or a carefully co-ordinated plan, devised from information overheard on Basil's landline, we will never know....*shrugs..
The wedding would have been the subject of several phone conversations right down to the time and venue... a doddle then to 'arrange' for the car to be removed once the gearlock had been studied at leisure, weeks earlier, and the right master key found to open it....
Will it be recovered or has it already been dismantled....? *looks at the many Good cops and keeps it's fingers crossed hoping for a miracle....
I had a happy morning spent out and about in beautiful weather. I got over the momentary flicker of rage that rose on hearing the chopper over Checkers Mall after 9.15am this morning...
Sure enough, by the time I got to Pick n Pay, Hofmeyer, the lights went out... Two hours out every other morning, and K. goes home to Avoca to face another two hour powercut from 6pm-8pm....
Nothing personal? Are you 100% certain? Since the Rotten Apples Drama Group choreographed the Mock Suicide, I do believe it would be quite simple to arrange for these particular Westville areas to be hit so hard and so regularly....*nods...
Should I begin to suggest that the storekeepers go outside prior to their blackouts and listen for the chopper? Merely in an effort to wake them up and start them thinking? *hawks...
The water run-offs..... both 64 Harris Crescent and Raftery /Sparks are still indulging in this practise...In spite of using more judicious timing. Should the proverbial pooh hit the fan and the Press latch on to the looming water crisis in a big way, it will be my pleasure to distribute the photos taken of regular run-offs to different sources....*looks at The Gatehouse owner...
Personally, I don't have a vested interest in the Big Brother Project, and have suffered countless losses as a direct result so......*shrugs..
That even our Internet connection is now subject entirely to our Controller's whim, is a good enough reason for me to plod on, yelling all the while...*beams...
Peace julle...
---oOo---
Thursday 10th April 2008 at 3.54pm.