Monday, April 07, 2008

AND THE LORD TAKETH AWAY.....
(begun Monday at 8.30pm)
The saga of the now blocked gmail continues... We had a CPF Meeting tonight and the Chairman asked me if I had done what he'd requested...Huh?
He had apparently sent me a mail just after 8.00am yesterday and noted later that it had been opened.. Opened by whom? Certainly not by me.... *winks at Bali and Ian....
I checked my gmail twice today and at no time did a mail arrived. And this is not downright corruption because......? *grins..
Bear in mind dear Readers, that I am merely one of several Lab Rats if you will, on which my Master and others throughout the country will hone their malicious skillz in preparation for the invasion of your privacy...*cackles...
There are the die-hard, small-minded thinkers who will still shrug and insist that in some way, I "ask for trouble"...
I have learned just from reading the myadsl forums (*waves to Rudi Moller), that a huge percentage of technically minded and IT savvy people are extremely narrow-minded and bigoted, and that basic tolerance is a foreign concept...*nods...
I bear these unfortunate cabbages no ill-will at all and am frankly amused at their pretentiousness...*grins...
To condone and support such obvious bullying and corruption, leaves me feeling somewhat better off that these near-sighted twits...*smiles...
In my previous blog, I suggested that, for the years of amusement I have provided for the Cruel, the least I could hope for was a decent internet connection and an uncorrupted mail service...Whoa!!!
*waves to the chopper as it goes overhead heading for the twinkling microwave tower.....
The reply I received on attempting to connect tonight at 8.00pm?
Error 718 where the remote computer fails (or refuses) to respond...*grins.... Restart got the same result ,and so did Shut Down and start....
Captain Courageous could not have been plainer had he the cojones to actually Speak...*laughing..
An orgasmic moment for a saddo who is rapidly losing the Plot, and for the hordes of wannabe Intelligence Agents who revere him...(now there's an oxyMORON if I ever saw one!)*keels over cackling...
What in latter years would have been a crisis, at being refused a connection, is now very different...
I now go and re-read my previous blog, and revel in wondering exactly which of my latest remarks struck home hard enough to warrant such childish rage....*cackles loudly...
I hear someone industriously busy out on the front deck next door as I write.... My Lord Chicken is not hunched over the DeathDealer at this hour? How odd....*laughing...
I have switched off all the phones... I certainly couldn't say why.....*grins... I simply have a feeling that it's the right thing to do...
Driving down the Crescent from the meeting tonight, the road was still wet and degrading more every day, from the constant run-off at No. 64 here...
You see this pipe now buried on their verge and sticking out onto the road? That, I would say, is where the main rush of water is released, while their wekker is supposed to cover for this by innocently standing about with the garden hose...*pukes..
*and the water crisis will be of far greater magnitude than the Eskom blackouts ever were....*blinks...
Sutcliffe's name is mud. Did he pompously volunteer at the outset to be the fall-guy? Did he have a clue of the magnitude of revulsion and dislike that would be directed his way, as a result of his blatant corruption?
My guess is no..... that already prior to 2004 this egomaniac had lost much of the plot...*sighs...
He has encouraged and nurtured the Rot to fester throughout the city, and as each Department crumbles, he may personally take the credit for it's failure....
He is surrounded by small-time hoodlums and goondaboyz of the likes of Captain Courageous, and deserves all the contempt he gets....*beams..
That my Master thinks for even a nano-second, by shutting me off the Internet with the lame Error 718 I will feel penitent or contrite, is the funniest thing yet..*grins..
The wekkers are calling to each other over on the Freeway bridge again tonight... the sound of a grinding machine can be heard... the chopper flies endlessly between it's current target, Howard College and the Microwave tower...
I got a message in a fortune cookie a couple of years ago when I was at my lowest ebb....
It reads ' great happiness will come your way'....
It was such an incongruous idea at the time, I stuck it on the PC monitor where it is to this day...*smiles..
And it has come to pass - Not a wild ecstatic happiness to be sure, but a feeling of great pleasure in everything I always took for granted...
The absolute knowledge that I have no hate or bitterness towards Anyone, least of all my poor Captain of Immense Courage....*smiles..
I guess contentment with my lot can be construed as happiness and I now take each day as it comes... G'nite for now...
Tuesday at 4.05am:
No hysterical yapping to wake me this morning and so far, not a dip to be seen.....WTF? *laughing..
I've just re-read last nights waffles with a view to editing out any extreme sloppiness.... in the end I decided to leave it all in as it's the best I can do...
I don't attempt to paint myself as some saintly, always chilled, tree-hugger. Far from it....*falls over...
I certainly get irritated and often..*nods... The difference now is, that it is directed at MY lack of skillz in dealing with the techno nasties that my Hero cannot stop himself using.... It is frustration that after all these years, I still don't have a clue how to repair the minor problems he deliberately sends us....*grins...
On the plus side, I have learned to accept and deal with my complete stupidity and my grumpiness, as each new delight is sent to try me. The result is that any irritation is quickly forgotten...*beams..
If the $ that the GameWrecker pays to our ISP tradepage and Ian Halliday, to ensure that we have an Internet Connection, is considered of no consequence at all, then so be it....*shrugs...
Tradepage and all the other service providers country-wide, have always been forced to dance to the Beast's tune and nothing will ever change that...
My question would be whether Ian the Wild is enjoying this aspect of his job, or whether he is fully aware that he is being used by the Corrupt for their own ends and finds it distasteful....
Hopefully the latter applies *waves to Mistuh Halliday...
Our avid listeners on the Hill will have heard the discussion on Schabir Shaik last night after the Meeting...*cackles..
That if and when Jacob Zuma becomes President next year, Shaik will receive a pardon immediamonte? *falls over Cest la vie....
A bit later:
The oddest thing it is.....I noticed it last night and confirmed it this morning... Both my Master and Missus C's cars are sans their so pretty pilot lights!
This morning I tried our outdoor lights to see if they reflected in my Master's front tyre and they didn't... I went slowly back up the stairs and there it was....*beams happily....
The most discreet of lights, now tucked carefully away only to be seen in DLOS *falls over... There were absolutely NO lights on anywhere that could be accused of causing some sort of reflection...
I feel certain that the jetski in it's prime position at the top of the drive has now got it's fair share of monitoring devices attached to it and, though the garage wall light has not been activated for at least the past two nights, it appears to nonetheless be live....*shrugs...
I switched the CPF phone on in time to see a full signal and battery before it was summarily shut down again....*snorts...
Later:
I checked my gmail just before 7.00am and found that the Chair's mail had been allowed to arrive albeit opened already *gags...
It requested me to inform the GroundsKeeper up the road, of housing developments being opened for applications this Wednesday....
Why delay the mail ffs?
The GroundsKeeper whose vigilance up by the little Parkland is so helpful that his sons were regularly harrassed by the Rotten Apples to the point they blamed their fathers CPF attendance for their 'special' treatment. *hawks...
As all five members of his family share one tiny room, in the interest of harmony the GroundsKeeper no longer attends our Meetings...*blinks..
It is common knowledge that he is desperate for a proper home for his family, so why would that particular mail be blocked? Further malice despite any protestations ja....
Were I to read the forums later and find posts regarding Network downtime and problems mentioned for last nights Error 718 fiasco, I would treat them with the contempt they deserve....*grins..
My Master's mean streak reaches beyond just this pesky old toad fosho... Add old Mr. and Missus P up the road and now the GroundsKeeper and you have just the tip of an iceberg that I guarantee is spread throughout the Zone....*gags...
Peace julle...
---oOo---
Tuesday 8th April 2008 at 8.51am