Sunday, April 27, 2008

THE PEWS ARE ALIVE WITH......
(begun Friday 25th at 8.35am)
Wrong again! I'd mistakenly thought His Fowlness would be delighted that I chose to publish the previous blog just after 8.00am. Once he had done the necessary editing, it would've freed him up to go sit on the Hill and abuse other old people....*shrugs...
Kitt iii sat on guard at the top of the drive. I frankly didn't care whether it's owner was in residence or not...*grins... In his infinite wisdom, my Master instead gave me Error 676 - the phone line is busy.... not the requested connection.
With Missus Courageous (the rational half of the Formidable Fowl) already gone off to work, Bali foolishly allowed himself to vent his spleen.... *cackles...
I had as usual, switched all three phones off at Startup. Sod's Law having dictated in the past that someone would call as I struggled to type my blog. Multi-tasking is impossible, so off go the phones whether my Master likes it or not...
Apparently or not it is....*cackles.... After giving up my attempts to connect, I switched the phones back on to find my old Nokia's signal (taken off the charger full, some 20 minutes earlier), had been dropped to one bar and it shut down....
Why would he not want me to blog? Does he wish to speak to this Telkom dude that chatted to me yesterday? *falls over laughing....
Fear not - the guy only served to confuse me further...
Saturday 26th at 4.00am:
I found the inevitable thread on myadsl last night saying 'iBurst disruptions since 8.00am today' *grins.... Try selling that next door, as I'm not buying the cover up....
The transvestite dude appears to be camping down in the bush by the stormwater drain. He has hung his dress on the bushes as a marker here. *shrugs..
He will be a one-eyed tranny if he gets close enough....*grins..
My Master will by now have a far more creative list of replies to my accusations.
I'm betting the hairy old standards of "she's lying" or "she's crazy" don't quite cut it any more. Hence the threads regarding Network problems hastily posted on myadsl, and the various posters corroborating them....*neat....
The GameWrecker said he tried twice after 5.00pm to get me on the landline, but it had been engaged. Was it sheer coincidence that I may have been dialling Supt. Marillier's cellphone at the time? The Supt's phone rang a few times and then appeared to be switched off....*winks..
While our Vice-Chair's instructions are always logical in theory, in practise they don't always work quite so well...*grins. But as we share a similar purpose and goal, I am unfazed, and will plod on...*waves to der Kommissar.....
Later:
I had sat out on the verandah after 4.15am, and marvelled at how busy it was on the Freeway and down in the valley. Much rustling and tromping about through the dry grass cuttings below the walls...*shrugs...
At one point our Controller leapt noisily into the PC in the dark lounge...*cackles... No finesse at all....
I guess he feels more pressure from his online peers than ever there was from his Big Brother Project mentors...
The lurking fear forever in the back of his dark mind that he may become BORING! *falls over laughing..
I bore myself to tears on many occasions, and attempt to justify it with the age thing....*snorts.. Alas, I've always had a leaning towards the pedantic repetition of a genuine Grade A Tard and don't have standards to maintain...*grins..
Collin Prakash Balliram on the other hand, does.
As the Golden Tool of the Corrupt here in the Zone, aka Administrator of Ongoing Punishments to Witless Residents & Entertainments Co-ordinator for the Rotten Apples, he cannot let HIS standards drop....
The shocking truth is, that by now he may well be replaceable! *chortles..
Interpol could yet find a South African IT expert with those old-fashioned qulaities of honesty and integrity *shocked.... Hopefully, many employed by the Project have at least some of these attributes left...*grins..
Here in the Zone, honesty is considered a weakness and shiftyness applauded...*beams at the Courageous Couple... Enough....Laterz..
Sunday 27th at 3.35am:
Once again I was up at 2.50am in time to see all these lights on in the dorm across the way. Is it just white card they have used to block off the lower halves of the windows here? Much like the black card/material pegged over this window at the Senior Boys Hostel? *puzzled...
When I looked again at 3.10am, only these two windows remained lit... though all the kitchen windows showed the GateKeeper to be busy.....cooking?
The extreme north end dorm room lights were on, but are now off at 3.45am.
Such busyness in the wee hours is sure to have a valid explanation....NOT! *cackles..
I was fortunate to have little Pepsi and Cola (aka puppy 1 and 2) visit for the afternoon yesterday *beams... I found them out on the road and managed to haul them over my gate...
Sophie was ecstatic! *curtseys to Missis C...
The bungee cord looped loosely between their broken (?) electric gates allowed them easy exit but they hadn't figured out how to get back in...*grins..
A neighbour pulled up to ask me whose dogs they were, and said he had rescued them over by the Freeway at some point, and that they were always in the road....
No wonder then, that Missus C is not allowed to put Pepsi's ID tag on, or it could prove expensive should some kind soul take them to the SPCA...*beams..
Who would've thought that the two scraps could be used to such fine effect at stirring discord? *applauds it's Master...
I sat at some point and combed them through. Both are infested with speedy red ticks, and it is fairly certain I didn't catch them all....*frowns..
If Missus C wishes to pass over whatever it is she uses for this problem, I will happily toss them in the bath?
I was nothing short of delighted when the child gave me their new single gate key to pass to Scotty's Dog Parlour on Thursday...
Disappointing then to find that the old man drove his van all the way out for nothing, as the key didn't work, and Nobby missed his grooming session after all....Try again? *willing...
The transvestite in the valley tramps noisily about in the dark, deliberately setting all the dogs off...how can he not be receiving a stipend from the GateKeepers? *falls over...
The ploy ranks with scramble bike riders revving their bikes in chosen areas at all hours, and is a level of disturbance used for years by the Rotten Apples to great effect....*shrugs...
By 4.15am all the upstairs dorm lights visible to me, were off, including most of the kitchen lights, and the very bright lights over at the North end...*winks...
It is amusing to find there are always those in #trivia who become overwhelmed by their dislike of toads, and who then fumble and drop the ball...*cackles..
These plonkers ruin the best efforts of would-be devout geese...*falls over laughing and honks out Psalm 23.....
Just after 4.05am a grinding of metal and a bang on the Freeway... Roadworks or a prang?
By 5.35am the dorm was briefly lit up like a Christmas tree before being hastily dumbed down again...*grins...
Cyber hacking on the increase? Well I never! Network Admins of several companys have noticed Big Brother's attempt at monitoring their systems more like....*falls over...
Later:
What's up at 7.45am today?
Well, this biggun on the PowerHouse, 32 Michan Road cranked up nicely here, three of my Master's beauties here and here...
Then take a dekko over to the Freeway and these three overheads pushing out a fair amount of juice too...
In the 'light' of Noseweek's new May issue, one can only be awed by the timing and revelations of corruption at Eskom...*grins..
The piece de resistance of distractions and cover-ups for the Big Brother Project.. .Halleluja!
Later:
I went out for the papers and found the overhead Freeway lights active from the Dome all the way towards Tollgate.
At the Manning Rd/Francoise Rd intersection, a band of some 30 little kids waited to cross at the traffic lights with their carers.
They had clearly walked from the Durban Children's Home here further up the road.
As I drove past the buildings of this institution, this same control streetlight was on and this big sodium based light on the corner of one of the blocks...*gags..
No doubt more orphans subjected to Big Brother's amateur-run antics...
Man, you lot should really be proud! *hawks...
The sun shines patchily and a warm breeze is blowing. My Master's gardener is getting on in years and must find the raking and sweeping a welcome break from digging trenches....*winks...
Peace julle...
---oOo---
Sunday 27th April 2008 at 1.11pm