Monday, April 28, 2008

INSULT TO INJURY....
(begun Monday 28th at 4.50am)
I'm of the school of 'it's best to get under the bed' during thunder storms...*grins..
Needless to say, I stuck it out and did my 20 minutes walking, in spite of the lightning causing me to cringe mightily....
It's always been the cracks of thunder that break me out in a sweat. With my over-sensitive bat ears, you're average storm seems magnified and now, with my newly distorted hearing, it's even weirder...*cackles...
Again I marvel at the power of the mind, for instead of cowering in the dark, I sat later at the desk writing...*beams... Ja ok, so my earplugs were fully installed, but even that never helped much in the past...*grins..
I make a mental note to try and photograph the beauty over on the Power House. I have loads of pictures taken on my daytime visit to the Convent, but can't identify this particular monster glaring at me in the early hours...
I haven't noticed this one,active of late, over at the Senior Boys Hostel garden wall.... Possibly just hidden by the constantly growing bushes and trees, who knows....
Nor for that matter, this hectic garage wall light next door.... Probably just a new combination being 'tested' though strangely enough, my odd symptoms have lessened the past few days.... *shrugs...
I do not blog every weird stabbing pain in my head, or ache in my teeth, or dead hands, as I'm inclined to think that Bali uses this information to his own advantage.. Well, wouldn't you? *falls over laughing...
Reckless endangerment again springs to mind...
If you have been paying any sort of attention to the ongoing evidence, you will know that Captain Courageous is often inclined to act without rational thought at all.... a trait I am familiar with....*beams..
The storm had moved on up the coast by 5.20am and the downpour is now a gentle rain...
Did the GateKeepers give the transvestite shelter? Did he sense the torrent coming in time to find alternative accommodation? Camping near a stormwater drain would not be a wise idea in such a downpour....*shrugs...
I s'pose I'm not as dutifully grateful to Eskom for saying they will now stop the blackouts till May 5th, as I should be...*snorts..
Their wild excuses are wearing thin. The amount of time spent over our area alone by the Airwing chopper, following the latest spate of cuts, proves that all the work done during the outages, has then to be put on the Grid by the chopper...*gags..
The scale of Human Rights Abuse alone, is mind-boggling, never mind the blatantly criminal powercuts that businesses are forced to endure.
This, all in the name of the Law? What effing law I ask you? *pukes....
In the beginning, I set out to level the Playing Field. With my Master's near rabid co-operation I have done this...*beams... If you still choose to believe he isn't running with the Utterly Corrupt, you are indeed blind...*grins...
Our highly-technical computerised anti-theft devices aka Big Brother, will be run by the likes of the ShaikBoyz whether you accept this or not....*nods..
If by some miracle the scales have fallen from your eyes, and you have finally woken up, I ask that you merely monitor the Monitors closely....
There can be no abandoning the ship at this point, as billions have already been poured into the pockets of the Greedy....*looks at Father Denker and his Trust Committee....
I constantly reassure myself that there can be few other areas as topographically dangerous as our valley.... that the fumblings and downright wickedness of 2005 will not be repeated...
But as always, Bali returns to chip away at my confidence with acts of such childish thoughtlessness that I begin again to fear for other innocents in far flung areas...
How many others in the Zone alone are being subjected to such wilful and irresponsible spite? The elderly couple right next door to The Gatehouse in Garbutt Road are but one example...*frowns..
That the chosen Controllers are unbiased and democratic in their choice of victims, may sit well with you, but I struggle to accept that International Law Agencies sit back and find the situation acceptable... Your hands are tied? Bullshit!
You are able to in turn, infest these parasites, and to keep a watchful eye on them... Do it.
That this bitter medicine must be swallowed to achieve wondrous results is at present, impossible for me to grasp... What is it that is going to make up for the rise in cancers, the loss of businesses and the poor becoming ever poorer? *snorts..
With the likes of the ShaikBoyz, Koobair and Barnabas 'advising' the powers that be, how can any of this Rotten Project be justified? A small percentage of the population will have a great Internet connection? Trevor Manuel may recoup thousands from tax evaders? Aaargh! Pull the other one!
So still and quiet sit the Good, they may as well have nodded off...
I have to believe that there ARE forces of Good that work to create a better country for all... Otherwise I would just pack it in right now...*grins..
I wonder yet again whether I am in the real mybroadband.co.za.... still no mention of the Noseweek expose on Eskom despite an entire Forum devoted to these criminals....*cackles...
That a whistle-blower was allowed to bob up and reveal the innermost workings of the corrupt at Eskom is hardly surprising....
With the substations now taking strain and exploding, the distraction from what is really happening and why, has to be cranked up a notch...
Information gathered by 'eavesdroppers' will have filled files to be used in an emergency. And so we have the Fatcats exposed to the public.
A public who, in the best traditions of a flock of sheep, will expend their energy on finger-pointing and nothing much else...*cackles..
Do we have a theirs and hers myadsl? Anything is possible....*grins...
I am well aware that I am still considered to be a self-righteous, sanctimonious, yammering, incoherent Fool...
However, I have come to the realization that stood next to many of you, I would be judged saner than most...*falls over...
As the haddock said to the trout - Bring it....
Peace....
---oOo---
Monday 28th April 2008 at 10.28am