Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A WRINKLED FETISH.....
(begun Monday 28th at 2.55pm)
As always my reputation precedes me.....
Known for being partial to a man in uniform, I can be easily swayed by a few gold buttons and an epaulette or two.....*grins...
All too often I judge a book by it's cover....
When I drove past No. 25 Harris Crescent months ago, and saw the would-be heavies alighting from a car, I confess to immediately thinking of the Rotten Apples...*falls over laughing...
At that point I hadn't yet met the new tenant, but he was on the 'undecided' list from then on..*cackles...
Guilty till proven innocent is the only wise stance to adopt when you have been constantly beaten about the head....
He turned up at a CPF Meeting eventually, wearing his work outfit...
A noble career it is too and yet....*sniffs the air... something a little off centre?
The same guy just rang me, successfully mind you, on my old CPF Nokia...(He is on my list of CPF text reminders, so has my number), to say I should ring the SAPS as there was a car parked opposite him in the Park with an african sitting in it... WTF? *laughing...
Ever helpful (and thick) I tried sending him der Kommissar's and Supt. Marilliers numbers, that he could make the necessary calls himself...*grins..
Message sending repeated Failure.... I checked and found R40 available so.... Treslen wants to play? *cackles...
And back we go to nepotism and cronyism ja...*shrieks....
My guess would be that my Hero is bored witless on this quiet, grey day and thought to have a little fun using my phones as stooges? *laughing...
In doing so, he has given me yet another interesting piece of the puzzle....
Where does Treslen Govender fit in? *winks...
The only other Govender in the Game so far, has been Dawn Govender, whose husband worked at Koeberg during the time of the infamous LOST BOLT saga....*cackles wildly...
A tenuous connection at best, but good enough reason to have me trot out the so-articulate Sweet Violet's name once again...*beams...
How quickly my Master forgets the ripples that spread, when he is tempted to toss a pebble in the pond...*grins... It would be foolish to assume that being a paramedic automatically places you in the camp of the Good. After all, my own Fowl King in his position of IT Security Consultant to the Stars aka Sydenham SAPS, and at least one Bank that we know of in the form of Absa ....also
Hospital IT security systems, as reported to me by Missus Courageous herself....hmmm... and now a paramedic who is keen to play? Yebo...*veers wildly off course.....
What an enormous web of backhanders and favours covers the Zone... all originating from a Telkom tecchie picking his nose....*nods sagely...
Do you begin to see how valuable can be information gleaned from your daily household conversations and your phones? A miracle that a Game Player found and bought that particular house in the very bosom of the Zone don't you think?
I wonder if Tresen is in DLOS to Earl Barnabas' latest property bought in Raftery Crescent? Yes? *falls over cackling.... A beautiful view of the Overport Microwave Tower as well...*nods...
All in all then, a most fortuitous purchase was No. 25 Harris Crescent....*beams..
It is simple for me now to decide whether this new player sits in the Good or the Bad Camp.
To deliberately use the Sherwood CPF as a means of light entertainment, makes the decision an easy one...*grins... May I refer all Treslen's future requests to the numbers I intend putting in his postbox tomorrow?
Later:
Turning the screws? Neither cell will send and repeatedly the newer Nokia says 'Try Later'...
And this is not corruption because.......?
Will I find a thread on myadsl to say that there were Network 'problems'? That is going to soon become the most common and ambiguous cover-up in the country...*shrugs..
Even before I outed young Devan Pillay and his buddy Bevan over at Telkom Overport, my phones were PWNED! *cackles..
That my Master merely blocks the signal with a flick of his grubby wrist, is obvious... Can I do anything about it? No. Therefore he is welcome to all three phones along with the rest of our few assets... May it please him greatly....*smiles...
Alas, I will no longer be able to gossip, as advocated by der Kommissar at a memorable CPF Meeting some time back...*winks...
My landline calls have already lessened a great deal due to cost, and the content has of necessity, become rather boring...*grins...
If ownership and control of my phones appeals to my Master's bullying nature, he may have them.
I fly solo by choice....*grins again....
This manipulation merely illustrates yet another form of total control by the corrupt... Crazy? *shrugs..
I guess I caused a certain amount of irritation by insisting Missus Basil learned to send text messages? Payback ? Fosho....
Later:
I shut down the PC about twenty minutes ago, and came through to write at the desk.
The top floor dormitories were ablaze with lights of all descriptions and again, a huge orange light was shining out of this end window...*gags..
Some ten minutes later they were hastily put away/out. Why? Guilt? *grossed out...
Eh! Keep your lies and excuses.... The Captain of Immense Heroism would not recognize the Truth if it up and bit him....
Within five to ten minutes of my shutting down the PC of an evening - whatever the time, the biggest and brightest lights over in the dormitories ARE turned off... Fact.
One assumes that Allen Spence rides the crest of admiration from his peers and doesn't stop to look down, ever. Would it come as a shock to him to find the filth clinging to the Project he initiated here in Sherwood? Is he so blinded by narcissism that he denies the Truth? *laughs grimly.... He has slotted in with the truly corrupt so neatly, that it is as if he were born to it...
Tuesday 29th at 4.00am:
The rain is still falling and the Wireless song is in the valley... I was up in the night and surprised to see no signal enhancer lights running over the way in the dorms. A decent night's sleep for the Doomed then? Pfftt...
Proasm - would I know the guy? By another nick perchance? *nods... I love how mention was made of the Microwave tower not being ready yet...*cackles... Don't hold your breath dudes, that tower has way bigger fish to fry....
I wonder how often the Telkom Microwave Boffin has trotted out the "I would lose my job if you did that" to his wife? Without that possibility thrust in her face, I find it hard to believe she could remain silent on such obvious corruption afoot. *disappointed...Despite his EE skills he is a Party man and toes the line dutifully.
Though I do not hold with her views on hinduism, gays and anti-abortion, I have to question her opinions on corruption....
The deliberate use of so much extra electricity and water wastage to facilitate the Big Brother Project? The results of which are, and will, impact on the man-in-the-street so badly? *curious...
If my endless musings tire and even, dare I say it, bore you...you need look no further than Collin Prakash Balliram and his cattleprod, to thank....*laughing..
Whatever form his bullying takes, it is he that pushes me back here repeatedly, and reminds me that throwing in the towel is not an option...*snorts and applauds her Controller...
My bumbling mission is to warn you of the level of Monitor that just may bob up in your neighbourhood soon... Bearing in mind that Captain Courageous IS the Cream of the Corrupt Crop, where will that put you?
At the mercy of witless megalomaniacal thugs is my guess....*cackles... Good luck and Peace....
---oOo---
Tuesday 29th April 2008 at 3.22pm.