Friday, March 07, 2008


VINEGAR & BROWN PAPER....
(begun Wednesday at 9.00pm)
I glanced out of the window just in time to see the chopper dancing across the far horizon by North Ridge Road.
*wonders briefly how many houses could have been built for the homeless with the money spent on the fuel for that bird alone..
The brilliant aerial glaring from the window in the church end of the dormitory was hastily doused as I went through from the lounge...*cackles... Too late... If you care to check your records, you will see I already have a fine picture of that baby taken at 19.09pm on the 26th February.... And these children are not at risk because.....?
This friendly fellow seemed to have no hidden agenda when I asked him on 28th February who his crew was digging for..... Unhesitatingly he replied Telkom and only then did he add Siemens for Telkom...
One week later and this crew have today dug a deep trench the length of our verges...
In my postbox was a single A4 sheet of paper printed in fading ink....'Neotel apologises for any inconvenience etc...." *falls over laughing...
A tangled web of cables and deliberate lies....
Desperate efforts to hide the real goal behind the powercuts, the telecoms industry has been thrown wide open with unseemly haste....
Will the deadline for the Big Brother Project be met?
Do the overworked chopper pilots begin to take strain or can they see the light at the tip of the Memorial Tower Block? *laughing...
My query as to the condoning of my removal/blocking from #trivia in my previous blog, was answered promptly this evening, when I again found the No Entry sign at the door...*grins... I was instead, 'permitted' graciously to bore the lurkers in #trivia+ with my laughable efforts...*beams..
It is of little consequence and merely confirms that the Lord of the Fowl has the deciding vote out there on the internet....*grins... That where tards are concerned they are truly regarded as bottom-feeders and the wikked shall inherit the web...*cackles..
Should I be pleading and begging for clemency? Why no - my grovelling days are done...*beams..
That I am found to be offensive whatever my attitude, in no trainsmash...I simply lack communication skillz which, combined with my eau de unpleasant cologne ensures that I will fly solo forever....*grins...
Thursday at 4.00am:
I reread my words scribbled last night and am content that they convey my give-a-toss attitude towards the latest bullying by my Master... That despite nick changes I am still firmly denied acess to #trivia, tells me that only someone able to see my IP addie could block me...*cackles...
Only 2 candidates should hold that position - The Lord of All I Survey and now of course Ian Halliday Jr. of tradepage.... The possibility that dozens may be allowed in to our PC the moment I log on, does not escape me either... but only on express invite from either of these two upstanding citizens...*grins...
I have called and still call for International law-enforcement agents lurking always online, to put aside their natural aversion and contempt for Tards, and to insist that they too now be given access to my words prior to edits made...
Do I delude myself that they are 'remotely' interested enough to pay more than a passing glance at the situation? Or will they install yet another local version of a law-enforcement official purporting to monitor my Monitor? If this is the case (*looks at Halliday Jr.) I'm screwed...*falls over laughing...
From past experience it is more likely that these Caesars of the Internet have unanimously given me the thumbs down...*shrugs...
I suspect that was the chopper that went over fairly low some fifteen minutes ago, carefully out of sight...
The white chalk marks drawn across our drive tell me that the crew will be back first thing this morning...
Later:
Despite the wicked humidity, I had a great morning out and about...
The digger crew only arrived after 8.00am just as I was leaving.
I followed the big lorry that had dropped off many of the wekkers, up the road, and saw a small sign stuck on it's tailgate....I drove round the block and got back to find it parked by the bustop at the Garbutt/Harris junction...
I pulled over, grabbed my camera and trotted down to the back of the lorry where I got this fine picture.... Biz Afrika once again ...service contractors to Telkom..*keels over cackling...
So you may keep your badly printed Neotel flyers, and I will repeat that the Zone is PWNED by the Beast and Jackie Selebi *grins.... (Where Siemens fits into the picture I have no idea but I find the Head honcho's remark most interesting)..
Again while standing at the Printshop, (this time at Hofmyer Heights), the shop lights suddenly dipped several times...*chokes... It really is Hardy boys stuff at this stage is it not? With three or four customers all talking at once and the machines noisily working, the Monitor must sweat to make sense of it all...*winks at Bali...
The streetlights from the Essex Terrace flyoff all the way back to 45th Cutting on both sides of Jan Smuts were active at 11.00am... No shortage of electricity today then? *grins...
Telkom bakkies were like a rash all along my route, and everywhere I looked another one bobbed up.
The huge tree that fell across the Crescent a few days ago here appears to have been an assisted suicide...*grins...
This morning these Biz Afrika diggers were working right next to it... white ants se voet... Rather call it the Direct Line of Sight Tree Killer....ROFL...
I pulled in to say hi to Sister Stephen and caught these shy fellows loading up their blue and tatty ISUZU bakkie with long ladders...Reg. ND 492 560.... They were that ragged they put me in mind of Mike Oliver's one time Mthiyane Contractors who moved so smartly over to work for the Beast...*grins..
The Captain of Extreme Bravery succeeded in taking ourt my Walkman as I exercised this morning... Though I always wear it, I often don't switch it on at all...
This morning I listened as it struggled against the waves, to settle down and finally it gave up and died....*cackles..
Not exactly rocket-science to achieve and he has done it too often in the past for me to be even slightly impressed...*laughs... Now it just gets added to the ongoing 'petty' list...*shrugs..
I got this picture of Steve the IT tech working with the wiring up in the shop at Hofmyer... Your man?
The water still runs steadily at Raftery down Sparks despite logging official faults.... a couple of spades of earth have been turned over and the red and white plastic marker tape pulled down since last week....It's just not going to go away is it? *falls over laughing...
Later:
At 5.00pm I had gone up to open the top gates as usual and found the diggers frantically filling in the trench across our driveway... The cables were nowhere to be seen...
Seems like Biz Afrika are really doing well... A gleaming out-of-the-box navy blue 4x4 pulled up and its driver began having a go at the Induna.
I got the distinct impression that the driver had wanted the trench left open overnight which would of course have meant problems for the GameWrecker getting in and out of the property...*shows it's teeth...
Temperatures have been soaring up into the mid-thirties while these long lines of wekkers have slaved in the baking sun almost ceaselessly... Why can some sort of tap not be fitted to the nearest hydrant to water the crews? *grossed out...
Friday at 5.15am:
I have noticed the increased power that now surrounds me, most particularly while out on the verandah in the early hours...*winks at the King of Cowards.... I embrace it, and like the crazed Duracell rabbit, I feel recharged....*falls over...
Does my scraping-the-bottom-of-the-barrel Controller anticipate that I will now haul out my iPod for the orbitrek sessions? If so, there are difinite signs that his brain farts are on the increase...*shrieks...
How he drools and slavers as his hands hover above the keys, scarcely hearing Missus C, as she attempts to slow his headlong rush to wipe us out...*grins...
My polite text to her, sent yesterday, was once again unanswered...*grins again... She managed to hop skillfully and with obvious enjoyment between the Reality and the Virtual Reality that has imbued their cruel game for years...
A far better player than her egotistical bully of a husband ever was, it is clear that she has now reached some sort of watershed moment...*shrugs..
Later:
What a pleasure it is to see the corrupt Mike Sutcliffe wriggle as the boffins insist it was sewage that killed so many fish in Durban Harbour... That they must have seen the cables lying about during their investigations, but were not allowed to mention them, is clear...
Not the brightest move made in this tale of unmitigated greed hey Al? *snorts...
I have to admit to wondering about all the different schools currently experiencing gastric illnesses among the pupils....
State subsidised institutions = schools= shovel that cable in everywhere, sewage lines the lot..*gags...
Speaking of which, check out this fine residence built in WestRiding Row almost opposite the Engen garage... What a supberb view they must have and can you see the black and white sewage line marker clearly planted on their verge? *laughing...
I e-mailed the CPF Minutes off this morning.. The only Failed mail that appeared almost immediately happened to have been sent to Sister Stephen...*grins... I've not had problems with that addie for ages... Is there a message for me there somewhere?
The No Entry sign had been removed from #trivia this morning before 6.00am. Some of the players had clearly gotten bored tearing wings off of flies...*beams...
Asking for any form of assistance from that quarter only causes my ears to bleed and the echo of idiot to hang in the air....*laughing...
The overall impression of my Master's renovations, having had time to study parts of them, is that of a rushed and badly thought out plan... The work done around the pool area is pretty shocking and the rubbish, bush and builders rubble, stashed merrily beneath the decking may well encourage rats (which would delight my furry children enormously..)
It is clear that Missus C had very little say in the matter of planning and this has resulted in a mish-mash of ideas cobbled together in haste...*grins..
I dream that one day some serious bigwigs will adorn that pretentiously large front deck and I will get some classic pictures for my album...
Imagine Jackie Selebi himself or even Schabir Shaik out on a day pass?
I could look down from my garage window and wave to Earl Michael Barnabas and Carol, Koobair the vile could even fire off a few random shots in the air like the old days? *laughing..
Peace....
---oOo---
Friday 7th March 2008 at 1.02pm.