Saturday, March 08, 2008

A HIGH-PITCHED WHINE....
(begun Friday at 9.40pm)
I took fat Sophie for a pee outside at 9.30pm and found the Senior boys hostel literally ablaze with lights facing over to Mayville. The wireless song cranked to the maximum.
Several port-a-lights over at the servant's quarters and the properties bordering the playing field were contributing as well.... No. 32 Michan Road looked awesome to say the least...*grins..
Ochre-coloured plastic pipes and ochre-coloured cabling hmmm...
They finally got the cables laid in the trenches today... The Biz Afrika for Telkom lorry was parked across from Bali's here as they worked..
It is stuck in my head that Telkom has itself created these contractors like Biz Africa... I'm betting they own most of the small companies doing the work all over the country. The only exception would be the Mthiyane construction service providers.... I think they belong to the Electricity Dept. (Security Div.) and Mike Oliver, from way back... they just hopped over to Telkom for a laugh....
I looked by chance out of the window well after 5.00pm to see the 'pool' guys bakkie slither out of the cover of Mon Capitano's garage...
Why on earth would they want to conceal their presence? What do they do next door all day? Curiouser and curiouser...
When I went into #trivia after publishing today's blog, I suddenly realised my ip addie said iBurst and not the usual wbs. WTF? Is that perchance the Halliday Jr involvement? During daylight hours we are under Halliday's aegis ? *resolves to try and pay attention...
The joke is of course that I enjoy reading the players addies but have never bothered with my own... typical....*mutters....
Saturday at 4.15am
The Parks tractor has been in over the way. I noticed yesterday that the area across under the gumtrees was freshly cut right up passed the Senior Boys Hostel. *puzzled... easy access to whatever installations have been made in the undergrowth?
Still no wekkers down here in the valley and the grass must be nearly waist high by now...
It's going to be a major task to clear but has obviously been a planned move. Why? A deterrent of sorts but to whom?
Our CPF is to hold it's AGM next Tuesday evening...
It will be interesting to see who among the many Telkom Trialists pitches up and who feels it unnecessary....*grins and looks at Mohamed....
Do these Trialists feel protected from crime? Have they been told that for their contribution to Selebi's Big Brother Project a 'special eye' will be kept on them? And they believe this? *falls over laughing...
Indeed a 'special eye' is most certainly being kept on them...*nods... Do any still bother to read my scribbling here? Or did they buy the Mischief Making Stirrer label early on and now avoid me like the veritable plague? *grins...
That I took the time to visit Missus Councillor last week just to remind her that their home is of a certainty wired for sound, should indicate my dedication to educating everyone...
I watched her face as I nattered on and on, and the landscape changed constantly...*smiles.. It goes without saying that those on the Hill have way more information on the private lives of this family in particular, than would please them to hear...
I can only repeat time and again that what you discuss out loud in your home is no longer private..*shrugs... That your cellphone is no longer your friend but allows you to be relentlessly tracked wherever you go...
If you are both a Telkom Trialist and a regular visitor to these pages, may I suggest that the Monitors on the Hill will be more than interested in your personal opinions quite possibly uttered aloud after reading this?
Do your lights dip frequently when you go over to www.blogger? You think this is a mere coincidence? *falls over laughing...
It is time to retrain yourselves and to reintroduce the fine art of note writing...*cackles..
I am dead serious in spite of my maniacal grin...*shrugs... Go purchase a small bedside lamp. Do NOT fit the Government/Eskom touted energy saving bulb but rather the old fashioned type.
Eskom's insistence that you use the CFL bulbs is for a reason and it ain't to save on power...*falls over...
I figure they have been found to be the most compatible with the Big Brother Project and the least likely to warn you that your home/business is being monitored...*beams..
Find one member of your household that can see the dips... I cannot be unique in this ability and if you have to resort to asking your children to tell you if ever they see the little lamp flicker, then do it... their eyesight may well be better than yours...*grins..
There is too much noise in your home for you to pinpoint the arrival of a Monitor into your electrical system? *shakes it's head..
Then re-educate yourself and rise in the small hours when it is dead quiet and nothing stirs... Learn the sounds of the night and of your own home...
This so masterful invasion of privacy has flaws... it is both visible and noisy...*laughs at Bali.... Sure maybe 5 or 10 years down the line, these glitches will have been ironed out, but meantime?
Let those who sold themselves to Selebi and the Beast begin to pay closer attention...
Despite no doubt vehement assurances that Trialists and the Favoured are NOT monitored, you most certainly are....and again, if you visit me regularly here, then its a certainty they listen to hear whether you remark out loud...*looks hard at.................... I do believe that you consider this to be true.... Clever man! *beams...
That both the GameWrecker and I are experiencing an amazing increase in short-term memory loss has not escaped me...
Easily ascribed to age and general day to day stress....you think? *cackles..
Shall we speak in hushed tones of my now departed Walkman? *grins... How I have remarked in previous blogs at my Master's skills in scrambling it as I walk on the verandah?
How last week at one point a wave of static interference could be heard behind the music playing? How on the morning of it's death, it became a garbled mess of sound?
You are all familiar with grubby CDs. and yet this was nothing like that at all....*smiles..
Bali has my frequency nailed. As I sat at the PC last night, for less than one brief second an astounding deafness clicked in my ears... As if - my hearing had been switched off? Something that I have never to my knowledge experienced before.
Yes, he can actually change the tone of the whine in my ears on the odd occasion, but this was different.
Despite my pleas, he declined to/or could not repeat the exercise...*glum...
It is amusing to consider that Electrical Engineers such as red-eyed Al may well have been top of their class and know their technical stuff backwards and yet they steadfastly refuse to accept that people are affected by electricity and not always to the good...*shrugs..
That they have grown lazy and arrogant and as a result do not question the amazing possibilities put before them...*shrugs...
Did you research the Al Baraka Bank as I asked? The paper trail will no doubt have been deliberately scrambled...*looks at her Pillar of Honesty....
Can they be linked to the crowd showing an interest in purchasing Telkom? I'm betting thats a resounding yes! *beams...
I no longer have the savage fire within me to level the playing field as it were...I find it now somewhat distasteful to continually remind you of my hero's childish and obsessional traits...*gags..
That his online and as disfunctional peers still regard him as some sort of demi-god, is fascinating...
His Masters out in the Real Word however, would do well to set stricter criteria in the future...
If Farouk Ahmed at No. 15 Loon Road is indeed to be a Circuit Controller and Monitor, you have repeated history and may come to regret it...*grins..
There are those out there with hides as thick as elephants. Who after years of power, now see it as their god-given right to control anything and everything....*shows the Finger to the Rotten Apples...
Tiresome as I now find it, I am in this Game for the longhaul..
Whether the Captain of Courage basks in your adulation at my Walkman's demise, or whether he rolls his eyes and squeaks that it was not his doing, I care not....*shrugs..
A good many of you are totally unfamiliar with the word Truth...*looks at Missus Courageous and falls over cackling....
The Truth is that my Master clearly enjoys the limelight as he continues to invade and control our lives ceaselessly.
His gardener has scuffled quietly about down by the kaia for hours.... what has changed that Bali is forced to leave backup on his property most days? *curious..
Logging on this morning found google again misbehaving... Whatever I typed into search was met with the suggestion of malware or a virus and I was told to type in characters and was then re-directed...*grins...
I admit to feeling somewhat indignant that we endure ANY problems with our internet connection and PC. The ridiculous lack of speed, the constant interference with my gmail, the ongoing nonsense in Outlook, Word and google are all as a direct result of Bali's inability to know when to stop....*snorts...
In return for my sheer entertainment value, he should see that we run flawlessly and no less...*beams..
As it is, I have ended up no better than this peurile arrogant bully.... constantly having to snitch on his latest childish 'pranks'...
(Though if you truly consider yet another death of an electrical asset to be a prank, you surely belong in the disfunctional queue...*laughs )
Do you see this big reel of ochre cabling on the verge taken yesterday? This morning we have a faily long length of this bright red cabling thrown casually onto the grass across the road...mix 'n match?
A small column hidden in yesterday's newspaper warns of a water crisis looming... Did I not say this would happen?
The gross and deliberate wasteage and ongoing interference with the pipe system in the name of the Beast?
If the Greedy had spent these billions on education and housing this country would be well on it's way to fulfilling it's potential...*heaves..
Instead we have the likes of my poor megalomaniac of a Controller revealing a Big Brother System so corrupt your teeth will ache...*sighs..
I was passing down the passage at lunchtime and glanced up to see a huge and blinding light reflected by the sun hitting the orphanage 'smart' windows that are tilted open.
The light reflected on our passage wall reminded me of those blue/white halogen lights some cars now sport, but 100 times stronger...
And these orphans are not at risk because......?
Peace.....
---oOo---
Saturday 8th March 2008 at 12.45pm.