Wednesday, March 05, 2008

BEYOND BELIEF......
(begun Tuesday at 9.40pm)
I was heading off to bed and decided to have a quick word here instead...
The chopper has more than made up for its rare appearances of late....
Dipping over the new roof at St. Theresa's repeatedly during the morning and then it returned this evening to thunder about after 7.00pm... I've little doubt that the orphanage roof was not the only thing needing to be connected up to the Grid.
How is the building work going over at No. 15 Loon Road? Way too soon to ask? No pressure guys....*grins...
I would have it officially noted that my Master arrived home as I began to type my previous blog earlier today and that he swept noisily out of his gates just after I hit Publish....*beams...
That he and his cronies continue to interefere with our lives is obvious...*shudders with delight...
I switched the TV on at 6.00pm to hear no horrendous thuds and ominous clunks at all until 7.04pm when Bali landed with a loud thump in that particular socket. *grins..
I cannot claim to have seen more than a couple of the now ubiquitous dips to our electrical supply the entire evening...*smiles...
I would indeed deserve the title Most Gullible Toad of the Decade were I to feel a sense of relief and freedom at this point....*cackles...
His reasons for lessening the constant attacks on our assets tonight are his own...not something I am privy to at all....
We shall see how long this remarkable display of self-control lasts....*grins..
Glancing out of the window at 9.45pm even the orphanage looks normal... Verily the calm before the storm it be...
A 9 hour powercut on the cards? Coming to a sub-station near here soon?
Eh - I spoke too soon.... the desk lamp just reminded me of my Master's predictability these days...*cackles... I make little noise as I sit here writing and this disturbs him enough to hunt through the jackpoints for me.... *curtseys...
Just the one dip to the desklamp and I know he is here and straining to guess what it is I do....*nods...
Missus Basil came up again this evening... I gave her the Independent on Saturday with the articles on shiftyness already revealing the Muni's property evaluation scheme to be less than honest...
As our modest home was valued at R600,000 so was Basil's at R620,000 according to the letter they received. Indeed their home did have renovations done some years before their arrival, as well as a neat little pool and of course a proper servants quarters... We will now have to wait and see what the actual rand increase comes to...
I had a nap this afternoon after 2pm and had the strangest dream.... My bothersome seldom mentioned hand suddenly buzzed as if it had been plugged into a wall socket and my head ached immensely...
No mere pins and needles this time but a vibrating buzz as I slept.
Instead of the burning increasing and my hand going dead as is generally the case (and which so often wakes me), it simply stopped vibrating and the headach disappeared and I slept on...*cackles..
Only much later did Missus Basil mention her old man touching the scar on his head during the afternoon and saying it was bothering him..
One of those amazing coincidental moments of timing or something more sinister? Did my dear Master nip home while I slept? To those who believe they have any control over the Controller - should history repeat itself in Basil's case, and a sudden pressure build-up cause him to keel over again as he did in November and December of 2005, it will certainly confirm the dirt that clings to your already grubby hands...*hawks....
There has been no mention of compensation for Basil's traumatic experiences during the fumbling tests, yet it appears you allow Bali to try for an Action Replay?
Wednesday at 4.00am:
Do I really believe a crooked fatcat official was aboard the chopper yesterday morning? With hindsight, no...*laughing...
The first time the pilot canted the whirlybird so deeply over the silvery roof would have caused a virgin flyer to toss his cookies everywhere... so no - it would have been the pilot and his IT boffin passenger as always...
*Looks at the red-eyed and corrupt Allen Spence ... Are his feet still firmly on terra firma or has he once again been UP-graded* gags....
This morning the dips are back.... I'm sure you have figured out by now that it is Kitt iii the courser bakkie that causes the problem...*cackles.. Not something Bali seems concerned about, despite that it gives away his presence so clearly...*cackles..
I sense we are in for a few laughs over Sutcliffe's property re-evaluations...
As I have actually visited several of the homes in the area it will be fascinating to compare values as it were...*laughing...
If as I suspect, this nonsense was designed as yet a further distraction from the Big Brother Project (ala the streetname changes.), it may prove to be the Final countdown for the mandarin-collared Friend of the Crooked....
Play the ball and not the man? Not a chance dudes. He has been gagging for it since he revealed his ties to the ShaikBoyz. He is no more than a tiny but toothy cog in the giant wheel of corruption and is well passed his sell-by date...*grins..
The Wireless song is running as usual and doubtless this aerial/signal enhancer is activated in the orphanage. All run of the mill stuff and yet there is an air of expectancy about the valley.... waits...
Later:
A bright flash less than a minute after climbing on the orbitrek at 3.40am... I could see the whole of the moon outlined in the sky - neato...*grins...
Another flash 10 minutes later and I'm thinking there's a storm somewhere in the distance....
Missus Basil tells me that mon Capitano's 'pool cleaners' are on his property more days than not of late... though the droog drags the net dutifully through the water, what is it that occupies his chief meanwhile? Could it be that he is an electrician? *falls over laughing..
My Master appears to have acquired a new protege.... whether visiting family or a grade 1 learner in the fine art of Privacy Invasion, I know not and care less....*grins..
It does however, mean that Bali has a tendency to show off that much more to a live audience...this time at Basil's cost? *wonders....
Later:
I took the trash up to find the flashes seen were indeed sheet-lightning out to sea... I snapped the regular pics of the port-a-light active in this bedroom at the orphanage.
The row of lights seemingly under the freeway bridge are still a mystery... Why can I not find them in daylight hours and what is their purpose? *loves a challenge...
Could it be the so successful testing using the GameWrecker's iBurst account, that has led this company to embark on a sudden massive ad campaign?
If so, it is hoped that he is rewarded with more than just the faint green glow dancing about his ears...*falls over..
A small island in the Bahamas may serve as part payment for the invaluable and ongoing information he unwittingly supplies....
Has the arrogant looking Ian Halliday Jr. in fact replied to the kind myadsl moderator's query? Has he iterated that the matter is of such secrecy that it must be dropped fifthwith? *cackling...
Again - not something I anticipate an answer to in this lifetime...
The storm just beyond the horizon, has the sweat pouring off my wrinkled body as I sit writing...
Later still:
Remain silent? Moi? *cackles.... I dance as always to my Master's tune... The IRC Nazis were at it again today.
I could not access #trivia this morning and clearly my IP number had been blocked....*looks at her anxious Controller and pats him cautiously....
I am curious as to whether fisle/elsif the honourable condones this or is he outranked and merely bored by the ongoing constant bullying?
That a whole other channel was created for refugees from my presence had no effect on me at all...*grins... to shut me out of what remains of the once brilliant #trivia strikes me as extreme ....*shrugs and honks loudly.... I am but putty in your hands O Heroic One....*grins..
My Nokia finally accepted the GameWrecker's request for more texts, and the smaller boxes that accompany those cream giants on every new DSLAM Telkom completes, are orange and not red....*muttering.....
Later:
Persistant scuffling noises floated up from Bali's kaia on and off this morning... the 'pool' droog or gardener is back and busy with what? No paint smell or sewage burps so.... I am tantalisingly baffled.... *grins...
I sat down at 11.00am and began to type this blog in Outlook.... I stopped abruptly at 11.09am and walked through to the kids room in time to see Bali swing in through the gates....*falls over laughing... No really guys....What is it that brings him racing home from the Hill as I start typing. What is it that he deletes and edits out and why?
Peace...
---oOo---
Wednesday 5th March 2008 at 11.35am.