Monday, March 24, 2008

UP FOR A LAUGH......
(begun Sunday at 5.10am)
The moon was up like a neon disc in the cloudless sky at 4.20am. Erratic, disturbing flashes lit up my visible skyline from Howard College to St. Theresa's. I knew that if I were to climb the stairs I would see the great banks of cumulus sitting out to sea.
Perfect conditions for the Visitors....*grins... frankly I don't know why they bother to hide... Most people's heads are so on overload with stress or greed that they certainly wouldn't be able to hit that weird empty frequency that so suddenly reveals there are Others among us....
The now departed Mrs. Hind of MUFON had insisted that official records showed that,people lucky enough to witness a phenomenon, were often treated to a second glimpse, but I'm not holding my breath...*laughs...
I had considerably less thoughts dancing in my pin head back in the mid-nineties anyway....*shrugs...
The garden was bathed in moonlight, and well before daylight, what sounded to be a family of Cape canaries were heralding the coming dawn down by Kasim's house....
Captain Courageous held a gathering in der Bunker last night. It did not as in days gone by, go on noisily till daybreak....*grins..
I heard little Pepsi give a couple of yaps at some point but for the rest I didn't hear the dogs at all despite the full moon.... Pretty much confirms that he and his chommies were deliberately winding them up the night before...*laughs...
If I have my Master for nothing else, I will have him for the wickedness of the dogs....*shows it's yellowed teeth..... That Missus Courageous would have tried repeatedly to warn him is a given...
He merely overrides her sane advice and continues to use his animals as pawns in this pathetically childish game....*yawns...
Do you appreciate the irony here? That human life is treated with such utter contempt that dogs would not even have appeared on the Projected Plans? *cackles...
Not one of the so-called boffins involved in the eyeball-reaching murk of this Glorious Scheme could foresee the dogs reaction to the crap filling the valley and beyond....*laughs...
It would be foolish to think this would thwart the march of the Project for a second. The majority of animals are dumbed down after a few months and give up their anxious howling....*shrugs..
Only those at the nearest point to a controller or Port-a-light, still spontaneously protest...
If the changes to MY system are anything to go by, I would hazard that you may triple the effect it has on the dogs....*impressed...
The trite 'some people are more sensitive to EMF levels than others' makes me gag.... More likely, as in my case, 'some people' were literally bombarded with unacceptable levels of EMF and only then did they become sensitive....*looks at Allen Spence and projectile vomits....
Later:
Bali's stereo in der Bunker kicked in at 7.30am...*smiles..
The wind is picking up, and every now and then a ripe avo thuds to the ground putting Miss Sophie back on full alert...
The festivities at my Master's continue in a fairly subdued manner despite the occasional spontaneous outburst....*grins...
Later:
7.45pm and it's been a happy, peaceful day....
the moon tips the clouds with silver as it rises behind the orphanage. An orphanage for the most part dark and silent. No smart windows or aerials shine from the children's rooms... I can see one of the big lights on the Power House itself is active...
As I watch, these windows of the dormitories are suddenly lit and I head out into the dark for a better view.... Hau! They're out again! Mohamed sweeps the gumtrees with his searchlight and *poof!* this huge port-a-light is activated in a dorm window.... *shrugs...
The chopper buzzes over the Microwave Tower, heading down to the biggest base station in South Africa...Howard College....*grins...
My Controller has for some reason left his two badly behaved lights off altogether this evening...*winks...
The one twenty foot from my kid's room and the valley facing beauty on the bunker are however, doing their job.
I would dearly love to know the exact perks given to the Favoured on board this Project. Whether the latest shocking increase demands by Eskom will not apply to so many in the Zone that so ignorantly assist in their own freedoms removal....
Whether mugs like the GameWrecker will be subsidising the accounts of these Trialists...*hawks...
With such a wide variety of systems now in operation here in the valley, it is possible that the Sorcerers apprentices will in the end, get gifts they didn't bargain for.... Only time will tell....
That we are attacked via microwaves AND EMF and wireless must be obvious, however incoherently I try to explain....
That Mr. and Mrs. P up in Garbutt Road are in Direct Line of Sight to the twinkling microwave tower means that their assets too are at risk, never mind the endless cuts and surges they endure...
Does Missus Microwave Boffin bother to read this blog or should I drop off printouts with her as I've done before...*thinks....
That her husband's masterpiece is being used by the Corrupt for their own ends escapes her still?
Does she consider that I rail against the inevitable out of a perverse pleasure at being continuously slated and villified? That the lift does not go to the top floor? *cackles...
I have blogged several times of our assets destroyed by microwaves recently, including my Sony Walkman.... Does the Microwave Boffin bluster that it is mere coincidence and impossible?
I would be more than happy to invite him to our home to point out the huge overhead lights on the Freeway bridge and next to it, that ARE connected to our power supply, the view of his creation from the top of our garden, the so-pretty lights decorating Bali's streetlight, the new wall lights all facing us, the deep orange port-a-lights INSIDE the orphanage dormitories, the Power House itself over at St. T's mini base station, Kitt III with its fascinating additions on its front tyre so carefully facing us....
The Senior boys hostel and their sodium based signal enhancers which slice through trees and undergrowth to reach their goal and which so upsets the dogs.
If he were a true scientist, he would certainly pay heed to this grand combination and consider that my words ring true, however garbled they may seem...
Or is he a sheep like the rest that wish to avoid 'trouble' at all costs and will therefore become selectively deaf and blind to what is really taking place before his eyes...?
The constant ongoing run-off from Mr. Naroth's property verge, a few doors up from the Microwave Boffin's own home?
The thousands of wasted litres of water running down the road right past his front gates?
I smell a large rat - If as I am sure, he is aware that water and sewage lines are being utilised to stuff with cables, he will then be aware that the sewage in both the Durban Harbour and the beaches is as a direct result of Telkom and Jackie Selebi's Big Brother Project....*nods..
He has justified this to his good wife how? She is the exact opposite of a fool and yet she sits silent on the matter and instead pens letters to the Press on Abortion, Gays and Hinduism?
While I do not judge her opinions on the above here (*coughs...) the matter of the water and sewer lines is of no importance to her and her country? *astonished...
That I am more amused than disappointed is a measure of how far I have travelled over the past 8 years....*grins...
I will stand my ground for as long as I am able and continue to reveal the Cruel, the Cowardly and frequently, the Good, for your entertainment....*beams...
Monday 24th at 4.05am:
We have a Contender! At the precise moment my Radio Calcutta alarm woke me, I heard Nobby's distressed cries....
I went out to the boundary wall to find he was tangled in the pool netting.
He had dragged the net with him to the end of the decking here to escape whatever it was that was hurting him....*hawks...
I spoke to him for a bit and he got up and dragged it back to the very edge of the pool and lay down...here... He is there still...*spits...
Would the Heroic King of the Foul have you believe Nobby himself got so tangled up in the Pool net?
I would think, knowing Bali as I do, that the reasons for his innocence in the matter would run along the lines of such classics as: He was not home when it happened or, the dog must of been trying to get to a piece of meat and stupidly got himself caught....*grins... Come now, all you fine-feathered and gullible fanboyz.....
With my Master's History of blatant ill-treatment and cruelty to his unfortunate beasts, what is your honest opinion?
He will insist that the dog was not in any danger and it was a joke? I beg to differ... Nobby's cries were of PAIN ....*shrugs..
A good thing then that I made a practise run down to the SPCA's new premises in Springfield Park yesterday?
Those toothless officials cannot touch my dear Master as he is well-protected by the Rotten Apples...*chuckles...
I merely seek to build up a History to prove without doubt, his True Nature - and to ensure that as many people learn this history as is possible.... Education IS the answer....*cackles...
Again, I speak to the blatant cowards who choose to stand back and allow his unstable grip to rule the lives of so many unwitting stooges...
The responsibility for this continued cruelty to both man and beast lies squarely on your narrow, geeky shoulders...*shrugs... Wear it with pride...*gags..
I cannot reach the dog to free him and as long as he lies still he will be OK...*shrugs again..
Later:
At 4.45am a light ran slowly down the end gumtrees...not Mohamed's...*curious...
At 5.00am the familiar flash of the HardyBoys light to the GateKeepers.
My Master is in der Bunker as the light is on inside...and I could've sworn I saw cigarette smoke drifting up into the still air....
What exactly was it that caused Nobby to attempt to run from the side of the pool to the edge of the deck and to cry out so in pain? May I enter evidence here of the Fowl King brandishing a stick at the two defenceless pups as they shrieked in terror? I would suggest that Nobby's cries of pain were due to physical assistance from my very own Charmer or his chommies...*shrugs..
He lies curled up here and is as trapped as ever he was by the Heroic One....*vomits.... Cest la vie...
If you are a blessed Trialist, you too are as trapped as this loyal animal and controlled by a mere thug and his cronies.... You just haven't noticed yet....*grins...
*Is it then the microwaves that cause my bothersome eyes to burn and stream and to do the same to the dogs eyes? *interesting...
At 7.30am I sent an sms to Missus Courageous and quite soon after that, captured this fine picture.... Two of my Controller's weekend guests posing woodenly with the knife supposedly used to free Nobby, while the DarkAvenger stands well back indicating his innocence...
You will of course believe what you wish - that after years of living by the net unscathed, Nobby suddenly decided to get himself tangled up, is far-fetched and unbelievable. That it was yet another sterling dramatisation by the authors of the "Suicide that Never Was", and other works of Note, is nearer the truth....
That my Master sat with me as I logged the dog's plight openly on #trivia this morning and noisily announced his presence to the point where my ears SANG with pressure....*laughing...
That it is unlikely he personally tied the dog in the net.... A coward of his magnitude sully his hands? You kid me! *cackles...
That the loyal Missus C has once again been mortified by her SO's uncivilized and brutal idea of fun, is certain... she had best get used to it for he does not, nor cannot change his spots...*nods...
She tied the knot knowing of his dislike of animals and clearly didn't hear the alarm bells ringing... My condolences and I will always be here if she needs me.... *smiles....
Peace...
---oOo---
Monday 24th March 2008 at 2.52pm.