Wednesday, March 26, 2008

DEAL 'EM.......
(begun Tuesday at 9.15pm)
It's been a busy day at our Controller's house today... Three different lots of techs in and out in all....
The most interesting had to be this vehicle parked outside his big gates at 17.26pm.
Whatever it was they were working on, caused us to nearly lose our power altogether at exactly 5.25pm *grins....
There was another fairly large dip at 7.20pm and I looked out of the window in time to see the chopper leaving the Microwave Tower and heading on it's monotonous journey down to the MTB...
It's probably only four of the dormitory windows that blazed out into the night from early evening on... I guess they are situated directly under the unusual square of silver material that the roofers installed here.
If the windows under that square patch were the only ones used for the signals it would make some sense, but of course they are not...*nods..
A few nights ago the windows at the very southern end of the building had a beautiful orange port-a-light shining to Mayville and the windows up near the church end are often utilized as well so....*shrugs...
I walked down the passage and into the kid's room tonight at 9.10pm to find Bali's two dodgy lights are still not activated...
My head suddenly ached and the source would have to be his streetlight. I've not seen it that bright in a very long time, while both the red and white pilot lights on the silver band around the pole a few feet below the light itself were activated. My back teeth nerves were teetering on the edge of a toothache and I am frankly astonished that we can handle so much power and remain upright...*cackles...
Is this Plan B? To intensify the output in the hopes that....what? *keels over laughing.... That the Captain of Extreme Dodginess' mind works in the most basic and non-mysterious ways has become glaringly apparent....
"she cares for the dogs - so let's torture Nobby" - *gags...
(I am well pleased with those photos btw...*grins)
The level of thought surrounding that charming incident, was hilariously at odds with the brilliant Interpol connected Cracker you know and worship...
As with so much of my writing, it is pure conjecture to think that my constant remarks on the strange effects the power and microwaves are having, lead my not-quite-so-brilliant Chicken King to the conclusion that I fear for my health? *grins...
The GameWrecker is his own man and blind by choice - I am a labrat and merely report results... So dear Bali, you may crank up the system until my very ears burst (not far off as I write), and I will still be here to document your dangerously irresponsible rottenness and spite...*beams...
As the orphanage is in my DLOS 24/7, I cannot forget the corruption involved in setting up base-stations in Children's Homes... I cannot forget the thoughtless cockups of 2005 and am reminded of them each time an aircraft flies overhead...*cackles..
How does this Pillock protect his own family? It is truly a good thing they spend so little time at home...*nods...
The device the Telkom droog fitted to the 'telephone' line running into No. 10's roof here on 15th May 2007 will hopefully protect them to a certain extent. A device we don't appear to have.... *coughs...
I would guess that at 9.45pm this evening of Tuesday 25th March 2008 we are taking our biggest dose of EMF ever...*beams...
Shiny happy people indeed!
Going up the top after 10.00pm, the dorm rooms are still brilliantly lit...no sleep for those orphans then? *chokes... The wireless song...hmmm.. could be directed over to Grindrod Road or even right over to Hugo Road as it is not facing us tonight...
Hidden behind the gumtrees I can just see an orange port-a-light shining out to Mayville....gnite...
Wednesday at 9.30am:
School holidays and the kids are home with the maid. It's amusing to find that Missus C trusts my judgement of Penny's character enough to leave her children in her care after such a short while...*grins..
I have little doubt that Missus Courageous slates and refutes everything else I say...*laughing...
The gardener is busy cutting back the hibiscus that has grown to hide the stunning and recently faulty 'light' on the garage wall.... for a good reason no doubt....
This vehicle arrived just after 9.00am and unloaded it's two occupants. ND 148 479 hmm.. the electrician back again? *cackles...
The Courageous Pair headed off in their cars at the same time, after my Master had loaded his clubs into the Courser... a sure sign of success...*grins... Who joins him today on the greens?
Selebi himself? A ShaikBoy? Earl Barnabas?
Your continued disbelief causes me further merriment... Your bottles of snake-oil runneth over fosho....*chokes..
These pictures of the Charmers and of Nobby are more than enough evidence to prove that you are buying grey goods from Master Salesmen.... *falls over...
If you genuinely consider that he can divorce his goonda persona from his Interpol Agent persona then so be it....*shrugs..
Have the orphans gone away on vacation? That I have photos of the four bedroom windows brilliantly lit and taken at 11.20pm and again at 4.41am last night and this morning indictates the rooms were emptied?
Comparing them with earlier pictures, they are all missing this hugely bright light taken on Tuesday 26th February at 19.00pm.
Whatever changes are/have been made at my Master's, involving Kitt iii, his electric gates, and the 'faulty' lights, certainly made an enormous difference to the output in our home last night...
The sudden amazing brightness of the streetlights and the lighting in our house has to be a part of it...*cackles...
The cloud cover rolled in overnight and doubled the effect as well....*sighs..
Later:
Yet more people wander in and out of the property next door, and it appears to be the garage that is the centre of attention today...
Later still:
Today's blog has been a spectacularly boring tale of ambiguous effects and ailments...*grins..
Thing is, I truly don't see a 5 year old even attempting to put into words what is happening physically to those who are facing this Force here in the valley.... Though my descriptions leave a great deal to be desired, I plod relentlessly on...
While I was ironing, it occurred to me that an attempt is being made to squeal innocence to my charges of deliberate and malicious destruction...*grins...
The 'shorting' wall lights could, at a massive stretch, be used as an excuse for our systems constant irregular dips? *falls over laughing...
That we have lost so many assets since Allen Spence gave our circuit to the Chicken King in 2004 is an undisputable fact. Would Bali now have you believe all our losses were a result of unavoidable errors? *hoots with laughter...
Is their a scramble on to dignify the Big Brother Project to the many Good people dragged on board? That Trevor Manuels name was carefully touted instead of Jackie Selebi's currently iffy title certainly has me believing somebody gives a toss, though why I can't imagine...*cackles..
When it comes to punishing his perceived enemies for his own and his cronies amusement, there is no finer executioner than my own JackHunter....
The TV has behaved perfectly for nearly a week, and he is much more careful with the dips (though last nights beauties were eyewatering)
Did I not ask you at the very outset who will Monitor the Monitors and Control the Controllers?
My Master is alas, not unique after all.... the country is rife with dickheads who consider themselves superior to the rest of the IT ignorant masses and who will constantly feel the need to prove it, however destructive their methods...
An error of this magnitude at such an early stage of the Game should have the authors sweating ? *grins...
Like me, you will just have to get on with it and play the cards you have been dealt...*shrugs... Watch this space for any dramatic changes occurring when my Lord boots up this evening...it could prove interesting...*beams...
Peace..
---oOo---
Wednesday 26th March 2008 at 3.18pm.