Saturday, March 22, 2008

MOST WANTED.....
(begun Friday at 8.45am)
It's a well established fact that I run off at the mouth... A solitary creature that loses all restraint when coming into contact with others...*grins...
Almost as well known by now, will be that my head churns out thoughts endlessly.... many of which I share here with you, and a few that will never see the light of day...*cackles..
The only way to gain respite from the relentless ideas that march about my pointed dome is with sleep or music...
My Master hears me well.... the constant sound of my whistling must drive him to distraction...*grins..
I would certainly prefer to go about the house wearing an earpiece while listening to music but this of course is not permitted...
If you doubt for one second that my Sony Walkman was zombied via microwaves never to recover, by a deliberate attack from the Foul King, then leave now and find a blog more suited to your foolishness....*snorts..
That it was nailed as I was 'wearing' it is a fact. Whether this was detrimental to my health or not is unknown to me....*shrugs... I would guess that, compared to the enormous amount of EMF power that courses through our home, a tad more wouldn't make much difference....*vomits....
That Bali does not wish me to enjoy any form of music is clear...*grins... Even the tard-friendly blogmusik site that worked so well, was corruped within a short space of time....(Do I hear applause?) *grins again...
I sit now with the amazing iPod loaded with music I love, but unable to use it for obvious reasons...*cackles... This is the standard of control used by Internationally accredited law enforcement officers to amuse themselves and others while they go about their mostly boring business of monitoring the Internet....*gags...
Laughs must surely be thin on the ground indeed, that this pettiness is encouraged and applauded...pfft.... That my Master has now shared his monitoring load with the wild-looking Ian Halliday, Director of tradepage and puppet to wbs.co.za, may well be in an effort to share blame for problems encountered on our PC...*smiles...
It makes no difference whatsoever.... the responsibility for the smooth running of our system lies with Collin Balliram, and no amount of wriggling and whining will change that...
I do not click on random links and avoid strange mails like the plague. If the GameWrecker, in his constant search for the perfect female form, hits a bad link, I fully expect our Monitor to eradicate any fallout that may occur.
A small matter compared to what you gain and have gained in return....*spits....
Driving past old Mr. P's home up in Garbutt Road at midday yesterday, I found a roofing company busy working over his carport and made a note...
It is leaking? If so, did he find the roofing company in the Yellow Pages? Or did his trusted friend and neighbour Mr. Hassim (sp) recommend them? Will the mended roof reveal silver paint and tinsel ala the orphanage? A treatment that had very little to do with leakproofing and EVERYTHING to do with signal-enhancing....*snorts...
It should not be a problem finding out the answer *grins... If down the line I find that by laying the silver material on the orphanage roof you claim to 'protect' the occupants and not enhance the signal, I will contest that claim strongly. What point is there of purporting to block the signal when the sodium based port-a-lights ARE run from within the rooms? Either way, it will be interesting to find the answer eventually....
What a pleasure it would be to uncover dirty work at the crossroads at Mr. P's very own home! *cackles... Let us hope for the sake of the Glorious Big Brother Project that the fixing of the carport is no more than run-of-the-mill maintenance.... *beams....
Saturday 3.54am:
That dogs are more vocal during the full moon is a fact.... my Master's merry little band chirruped and woofed on and off all night *amused.... Quite possibly his kids are at sleepovers or I would expect them to be extremely crabby when they finally rise for the day....*cackles..
Merely closing the windows will certainly not shut out Hettie Helium's shrill yaps....*laughing.... Finding it strange that just a full moon could cause so much restless ongoing excitement I had a look and found their food and water bowls empty...*shrugs...
They are well-fed little beasts as a rule, so the jury is out on that one, and besides, their chorus does little to drag me from the arms of Morpheus....*grins..
I went out for a while yesterday morning and found new territories to explore as my Controller undoubtedly knows....*beams..
Only time will tell whether my visit was a waste or not....
What interesting things I was shown! That there is something of great importance to the Beast in that particular valley is clear...*grins widely.....
Check out these two lorries parked in Hutt road, bearing no company logo and resembling roadworks vehicles... I had previously noted how the bush from Hutt Road down the steep hill into the valley had been cleared and wondered at the time why it had been done.... I had seen no water line markers nor sewage line markers.... Clearly there is something going on down there....*grins and sniffs the air...
No. 27 Hutt road is most definitely of great interest to me for various reasons.... the water run-off being the least of them....
Hopefully at some point the owners name will grace these pages....*waits..
Standing as I did almost at the bottom of this valley, I looked up to see Farouk Ahmeds monolithic, and as yet unfinished home, towering on the skyline...*laughs...
You recall the charmer from No. 15 Loon Road I have bet is ear-marked as a future Controller? A must to add to your Drive-By Tour....*cackles...
When completed, that property will be able to bounce the signal right up to Reservoir Hills if I'm not mistaken.... Go Farouk!
Nearer home No. 60 Harris Crescent works diligently for the Beast here while the Highway Locksmith has amazingly, left all these signal enhancers active at 12.38pm on Friday....*laughing...
Whilst it is always possible these homeowners are merely away for the Easter weekend and do not realise that leaving their lights on in broad daylight is a major attraction to criminals in the area, I prefer to think that they are doing their bit for Jackie....*keels over laughing..
As my Master's callous use of his dogs backfired so badly and only served to reveal his true character, so do I hope that the canine population will alert those who pay attention.... that the local dogs anxious cries of dismay when the Wireless system is activated will lead to residents that are not a part of this Great Plan, questioning and seeking the reasons..... to find the Direct Line of Sight to the massive orange sodium-based signal enhancers that so upset the animals....
Awareness is the key to at least partial freedom... However long it takes, I will trudge on, in the hope that I may convert a microchosm of Zone dwellers into realising that their Privacy has left the building *poof!*...*cackles....
Later;
Have I abandoned all hope that a genuine Hero will rise and rein in the Monster that surrounds us? Romantic, unrealistic poppycock and my personal Achille's heel? *laughing... There is always hope ja....
I guess the question on the little dogs unusual excitement can be answered by a third vehicle seen at the top of Captain Courageous drive in the early hours today.... At bedtime last night the Wireless song was at it's finest... Crickets, said the kid, and I couldn't be bothered to argue...*cackles..
This morning, there is no wave of wireless song at all though the air is thick and my ears changed frequency several times and my jaw aches....
The most likely reason? How's this....?
My Master went off with his mates last night in a vain attempt to recapture his fast vanishing youth.... he returned in the early hours, a spliff or three the merrier, and wound up the dogs for entertainment.... In his fuddled happiness, he has cranked the power output (in our house at least), to the maximum and finally taken a break.... Pretty much the nail on the head? Apart from the taken a break bit? hmm.. The fact that the only dip I saw earlier was in the bathroom while brushing my hair?
It is likely the choices available for the Beast to use as it's controllers are very limited here...
They have no vast numbers of Crackers/Hackers to choose from as they would have in the States or the UK....
So they have settled on the goonda-style clique that runs the Zone and left nepotism to do the rest...*cackles.... and by golly, it has worked! Every man Jack and his cousin, boet-in-law, sister and aunt, has been swiftly co-erced or bribed aboard this behemoth of a gravy-train...
Scant attention has been paid to the dangerous baggage carried by many of these Servers of the Beast.... Time bombs ticking away they are...*winks at Bali and shrugs...
Accidents like Basil, Sue and Penny are easily hidden and unprovable, and there will be many more that go unnoticed....
The problems encountered with the utilisation of the sewer and water lines on the other hand, are a scream, and despite the appalling consequences now coming to light, I find myself chuckling at the hysteria that must be rife behind closed doors...*laughing....
Later:
I found me an EE dude this morning....he told me that the Walkman could have died by Microwave...Could? *falls over..
So I was basically taking full-on microwaves as I listened to its strange dying sounds? WTG Balliram!!!! *cackles.... Having taken out our Satellite dish, microwave, the portable radio and temporarily, our electric phone, why not the walkman as well?
It's the EMF levels in the house and valley this morning that were way over the norm and cranked to the maximum.....
When I explained that we are linked to the huge freeway overheads, in Direct Line of Sight to the new microwave tower at Overport, and that St. Theresa's orphanage is now a mini-base station, it sounded like some sort of mad science fiction horror story....*laughing...
What are the Trialists told if they query the risks involved? *pictures the MicroWave Boffin shrugging off any possibilities of risk at all...despite the DLOS to his creation and the EMF levels filling the valley....
The night before last someone took the trouble to lay a broad plastic banner in my garden here claiming Neotel - Danger Fiber Optic Cable below...*cackles...
Whatever dude..... it was stupid of you to use the same contractor for both the Beast and Neotel and too late to backpedal now.... The country is OWNED by Telkom and for the rest, it's smoke and mirrors....
Must be a real giggle for the red-eyed Al Spence right? He gets to actually hear about the physical side effects of his tests.... A proud moment ja....
The orphans are totally expendable and the old toad persists in sitting out with Mr. Sol day after day in spite of the gifts he has already given her.... so what's the problem? *shrugs....
You have to live with yourself sir..... may you be happy....*smiles...
PS wonders if the child will think to come feed and water the dogs after 2 days.....
Peace...
---oOo---
Saturday 22nd March 2008 at 2.53pm.