Thursday, March 27, 2008

THESE WALLS THAT WE CLIMB....
(begun Wednesday at 9.05pm)
No explosive bangs when darkness fell and the lights came on....*grins..
Whatever it was that kept the droogs so busy in his garage escapes me for the moment. The garage wall light is stable and I guess running at medium strength.
In spite of this my head hurts to look at it for more than a second...*shrugs... The wall light at the top of the drive is still very much deliberately on the blink, and the device in the front driver's side wheel of Kitt iii facing us, gleams in the dark...
I guess our house lights are mercifully dumbed down again this evening and I feel fine...*smiles..
The usual suspect dormitory rooms are lit up again tonight, and the two south-facing windows are in operation as well...
Walking onto the front lawn, there are some beauties active up in Grindrod Place....Go Charlie! *falls over.... Again, the irony does not escape me....Head of Security at a Children's Home? What was he thinking ffs!
Persuaded by the silver-tongued 'Trust Committee' and Father Denker, that there were no risks to the kids? *looks at Marie-Therese Naidoo.....
I will stick my wrinkled neck out and put Charlie Anderson in the Camp of the Good but totally gullible.... *nods..
Eskoms repeated roars for more bucket-loads of cash from already leeched consumers, leaves me nauseous in the extreme...
Did no-one predict how much extra power would be needed to feed the Big Brother Project? Obviously not...*snorts...
Our little valley alone, now resembles Fairyland when all the signal enhancers are activated... If you live in a fairly quiet suburb, go take some night shots of the surrounding lighting over a period of a week. Do this once a month for the next 6 months and I guarantee you will be astonished at the amount of extra 'lights' that begin to appear....
'Lights' that eat power, and power that must be paid for....*grins...
In essence, you are going to pay through the nose to have your freedom removed... Isn't that just neat? *falls over...
You are going to have the likes of Selebi and the ShaikBoyz privy to your most private discussions... It certainly won't be Trevors Department doing the ferreting and quite possibly those Rotten Apples at Stations throughout the country will have control of your area, as is ours....*cackles..
Who was it that signed the official document necessary to acquire permission for our Monitoring?
Not something that was deemed necessary? Johan Stolz maybe? *shrugs.... Our landline has been tapped since the mid-nineties if not earlier, by the Rotten Apples, but how sweet if Johan was somehow manipulated to make it official? *gags...
That Carol and Earl Michael Barnabas' contacts in Government have the ear of some very powerful people is clear...Nobody can touch the Rotten Apples and thats a fact.... Koobair still calls the shots and between them, he and Barnabas have ensured that the Big Brother scheme was given to the Zone initially....*nods..
Having saturated Sydenham and Sherwood, the Project was then installed in the city and surrounding suburbs.... Now they work the coastline... The millions spent keeping the Airwing choppers aloft 24/7 to link the work done to the Grid, is merely the tip of the iceberg....
Not yet on the guest list? Call Juggy at Overport Telkom and grovel a bit and who knows? *grins... A second option would be that iBurst have proven to be wonderfully compatible to all the monitoring devices...(curtseys deeply) Then Sean Green would be your man? *grins....
Whether you sign up willingly or not, there is no escape...*shrugs..
The wireless song fills the valley as I write... My Master showed remarkable restraint this evening, and apart from some noisiness, left us to our own devices...*applauds....
The pressure in my ears increases as I head off to visit the Land of Nod....
Thursday 27th March at 4.00am
If someone could sit me down and explain to me that there is more to the Big Brother Project than just control of the Masses, I'd be most obliged...*grins..
I'm way out of my depth here and apart from huge industrial business deals being manipulated, and goonda style control over cities and suburbs being set up, I cannot figure out how the billions spent will be recouped...*dizzy....
What was so irresistible (sp) that it enticed the likes of the red-eyed Allen Spence and Mike Oliver, and overrode any misgivings they may have had?
They must have been aware that Telkom initiated the Project and that Selebi had been given charge to run it....*curious.... Was it just that they leapt at the chance to work with new technologies after years of mundane sweatshop labour? Something certainly got a Lot of very clever people excited to the point of orgasm, temporarily shutting off the blood supply to common-sense?
The main lights in the dorms under the silver square are few this morning, though this always-on light keeps the faith...
The pressure was in my ears from the moment I rose, so its a definite the Foul King cranked up our dose of what-you-fancy....*grins...
I doubt there would be anything for his family to fear from his streetlight and the flickering wall light, as his kids bedrooms are both exposed directly to the weirdness....
I will have to guess again that without something as simple as this device at No. 10 and on my Masters house, we are singled out to receive the doubled EMF levels....*grins... Bring it ON dear boy...
Meanwhile I shall continue to test his amazing new-found self-control....*cackles...
Later:
I sat for a bit out on the verandah at 4.30am. Looking down at the circle of lawn lit up by our outdoor spotlight, the grass wavered and shimmered and I half expected Omar Sharif to appear on camel No. 1...*falls over laughing...
Heat waves on my front lawn? A trick of the Fried eyeballs no doubt...*shrugs... Some big work going on in the distance at Waterfall Road maybe?
The wireless song sang out to Mayville..
Going up the top at 5.00am, I found the orphanage was busy, busy, busy after all....
An orange Port-a-light next to this always-on light.. not the usual beauty pictured over time here and here.....*grins...
the lights are on at the north end of the orphanage both upstairs and downstairs... unusual.... A huge white light much like the intense one run from 32 Michan Road, beams down to Kasim and my Master's from......where? A bit further up than Grindrod so....Mary Road?
I am baffled as to why so many articulate people remain silent on the matter of the REAL reason behind the latest electricity hikes? Nothing on www.myadsl.co.za from Councillor Zille even....so I guess Thabo did fill her in on the Big Brother Project....*snorts...
Unlikely that she would suspect her home will be wired to the hilt and most likely controlled by the very dodgy Councillor she is gunning for....*falls over cackling...
The article on new legislation being passed to, amongst other things, clamp down on lights running in daylight hours, never appeared on the myadsl forums.... tis oversights like this that truly make me wonder...*grins...
I'm still amused at how rpm darted in so swiftly and closed a two-post thread claiming it to be a fund raiser....*waves to Rudi Moller happily....
Does the Chicken King rub his grubby hands in anticipation, as he so clearly hears the pages of my notebook turn? More amusement for the trolls imminent? *cackles...
Coming back down the stairs just now, the pressure in my ears increased as I headed indoors....*shrugs.... I certainly didn't expect to escape unscathed after the latest Nobby fiasco and am unsurprised that the current has been stepped up....*grins..
My Master's blustering denials must wear thin these days thats fosho....
How would you know anyway? Most of the stuff I've told you comes as a complete surprise does it not? *cackles... This Messenger leaves a trail of blood to prove it....sillies!
Friday at 3.55am:
The Blessed orphans appeared to have had a quiet night last night, though there is little doubt that if I'd climbed the stairs, the smart windows and quite probably the port-a-light were active...*nods..
I'd been online since just after 5.00pm yesterday evening when the first dip occurred... it appears that my Master's dodgy top wall lights are synchronised with the streetlights as it was they that caused the hiccup as they came on...*grins..
The noises behind the monitor began, and there was a thump as he landed in the TV socket at 6.22pm...*cackles..
I had looked away for a second at 9.30pm when the GameWrecker remarked that the TV had nearly switched off with a hit.... charming, but clearly a necessary reminder from our Controller that he runs the Greatest Show on Earth!..*falls over....
As I fumbled about in the lounge this morning at 4.20am, Bali arrived noisily into the TV jackpoint *grins..All the better to hear you my dear?
Later:
The wireless song filled the still, moonlit valley at 4.15am...
I swear I spent the entire twenty minutes on the Orbitrek with a stupid grin on my face!
I invested in a new walkman yesterday and have accessorised it to match my hat....*chokes... Very fetching but nigh on impossible to adjust the volume through its puny armour...
Spending 15 minutes with the latest Travis CD at near full volume has stunned me more than my Fowl King ever could...*falls over...
Do I think the foil will save it from the OilyMan? *shrugs... We will have to wait and see won't we...whether the term 'heavyduty' is worth the card it is printed on...?
I will of course remark here, the very first time I hear a glitch and leave you to draw your own conclusions....*rubs it's eyes...
Later:
I flashed my LED light at good old Bernie sitting in the dark of his verandah, and he replied in kind.... strange how reassuring I find that particular routine...*beams..
The smart windows are beautiful, and there are lights on in the north end of the dorms again... If I had bothered to go look from the garage window its guaranteed the port-a-light would have been activated.... All about DLOS is it not Al? *keels over...
Tis little wonder my reputation as a frothing nutter increases, as I try to explain to novices the art of shuffling to the left or right a few inches to achieve often spectacular results....*laughing...
At 6.00am sharp the TV gave a nasty thump as both my Master's visible lights and the streetlight went out.... *shows its teeth..... living on the edge we are indeed....
That every word I utter in my home is still slavishly passed on by my devoted Captain of Astonishing Heroism is of great amusement to me...*beams...
Did he finally realise that I truly do NOT need my phones activated? That I can and Will turn them off indefinitely should the mood take me? *keels over laughing..
The spite shown towards my old Nokia CPF loaded cell does irk me at times...*grins... He may no longer need it but I certainly do....
So, it may be a good idea to leave it alone and let it work as it should o Maestro of my heart....
Later still...
Crocodile Dundee, lugging his petrol-driven weedwhacker, and his younger chommie carrying the swagbag, spent an inordinate amount of time at No. 14's front gate some ten minutes ago....
I suspect they will be back...*grins..
A cloudless sky, and yet a flock of swallows swoop and dive across the valley floor. The weather will change soon fosho...
May the Force protect you....peace...
---oOo---
Friday 28th March 2008 at 9.11am.