Saturday, March 29, 2008

HOTHOUSE FLOWERS....
(begun Friday 12.45pm)
The World Wide Fund for Nature has urged our Government, business and civil society to become water-wise to avoid a crisis that could 'dwarf the energy crisis the country is facing.'
An article in the Natal Mercury Tuesday 25th, relegated to halfway down Page 3. *grins...
And so it begins..... You didn't see it coming? Oh please!
I've been rabbiting on and on about the deliberate water run-offs done to accommodate Big Brother's cabling and how destructive they are....
How you all must wish I would just FOAD.....*laughs...
I figure that in the areas I cover on my infrequent outings, Aqua-Trans is set to make a sh*t load of money....*beams...
A few more articles like that and Joe Soap may, (miracle of miracles) wake up....
Runoffs like the one from the Naroth's verge in Candella Road and even from No. 65 Harris Crescent or 79 Hugo Road won't be tolerated...*laughing...
The Keal and Raftery Road fiascos will be pounced on with glee.... It's a good bet the looming water crisis will be kept very quiet for as long as possible is it not?
Just where is all the water now being run off up by Missus Kazee's house? Down through Sabeera's or Cyril's into the valley? Has it been joined up to the existing water lines in a civilised manner?
The cowboy tactics are showing huge cracks at the moment... Destroying the beaches and harbour and now pretty much everything else...
The biggest crack IMO has to be in our brilliant City Manager, Herr Doktor Sutcliffe's facade...
He has 'demanded the removal' of the National Co-ordinator of the beach's Blue Flag scheme, for refusing to play ball and for being honest with the Media over the poo in the sea...
Did he try calling her in to whisper the tale of the wondrous Big Brother Project and the fact that sewer lines are needed for more important things than those they were designed for? Did he offer her a beach hut on Mauritius and she held fast and declined?
His attitude of 'she has to go' reeks of panic....*falls over laughing...
As with the placement of unstable Controllers, they certainly didn't see this one coming....that the displaced faeces would be floating about and detected and worse still, reported to the Press!! *shrieks...
I have little doubt that fairly soon an attempt will be made to replace Alison Kelly with a bought and paid for official who will dance happily to Stucliffe's tune....*laughing (just call me Nero..)
However it is that leaving the phone ON, aids my Master - be it the quality of audio monitoring or something entirely different, I have to wonder whether the work done in his garage and the deliberately flashing driveway light are an attempt to circumnavigate the problem...
He surely found having to race home from the Hill to 'manage' my blogging a pain in the butt...*grins..
He certainly had the guys out quick enough to fix his single gate, but even that was embarrassing...
I have to assume then, that he has found a way round the problem of me switching off the phones, so he can maintain a modicum of dignity....Oh hang on! He lost the last vestige of that overrated commodity with the Nobby debacle on the Easter weekend....*cackles..
It is very tempting to put my theory to the test and to switch the phones off for a few days.... it is doubtful the GameWrecker would even notice...*shrugs...
On the other hand, how could I deliberately deprive Bali of my company for any length of time? *is not cruel....
Later: (nearly bedtime...)
Twas your typical deja vu Friday evening...
Entry to the TV jack noisily at 5.18pm and then the dips began and have continued constantly all evening without a break...*grins..
I was unceremoniously kicked out of #trivia at 7.41pm and went over to gmail to be given a truly weird version of my Inbox...
Then graciously 'allowed' back in to #trivia until I chose to leave a while later....
I stress again how 'normal' I feel amongst the players there..*cackles... There is so much collective baggage in the air, it is little wonder the bullying traits are uppermost....
Being cooked in the head does at times have it's advantages.... *grins...
I merely take my knocks like a Toad and hope they feel the better for venting...
I looked out in time to see the chopper leaving the Microwave tower and then I took a hike up to the road.. Was that my Master seen scuttling across from the far side of his front deck to the safety of der Bunker?
WTF was he up to in that area? His dogs insisted that there was someone/something at the foot of his wall in the valley...
Whether he was checking out some new technology or a chommie is impossible to say....
The windchime is a marker of sorts is it not? *grins...
A shifty lad he is to be sure...
The orange port-a-light was on in the usual dorm room... to even attempt to pass it off as a smart window reflection would be rubbish. It only appears from the angle of the garage window, whereas the pretty 'smart window' lights are seen faced head on.....
For the most part it is obvious the PTB give a toss about human rights crud as long as the job gets done...*salutes....
Saturday 29th at 4.05am:
The clouds have moved in and the temperature has dropped.... I checked my old CPF Nokia left on charge...
Strangely enough it's the signal that is the problem and not the battery...*shrugs..
That the signal constantly drops and the phone switches off is a direct result of Bali's attentions..*nods..
A thread created in myadsl regarding increasing cellphone problems country-wide does not mollify me in any way... It is, as with all our problems, personal.....*winks at Balliram...
Just now reading yesterday's Mercury, I find Sutcliffe had a tart response to his call to axe Alison Kelly on the loss of our beaches Blue Flags...*applauds...
I shall watch with interest at how the weasel wriggles out of this one...*laughing...
Later:
To the few if any readers not fortunate enough to be included in my Chicken King's inner circle, I wish to say: Bait tossed and hook swallowed! *beams..
As I pressed 'Play' on the walkman I said audibly "do your worst" and, predictable as my Master has become of late - he did....*falls over cackling...
Conclusive proof? No - not yet... it's been a few weeks since he wiped out the Sony Walkman, and I would have a third party clean the CD before final judgement...*grins..
It stopped in mid-play for the first time as I went down the passage, and on the Orbitrek it played and stopped and resumed playing and then died. At one point it gave a nasty thump much like the TV... I would guess it's taking massive hits as my Master has that frequency Nailed....*laughing...
If, after being cleaned, it continues the nonsense, it will be a simple matter to get a cash refund, and I will have proven my point...*grins..
That our assets were and are being deliberately destroyed by an eejit given control over electrical circuits to do with as he pleases.....
Another reverent minutes silence for Mr. Allen Spence, Superintendent of Electricity for Durban...*blinks...
Has Mr. Spence himself acquired a taste for the goonda lifestyle yet?
Is he feted and reassured constantly that he did the right thing, and that low-lifes like the Toad and old Mr. P up in Garbutt Road, deserve the extra treatment and destruction meted out to them?
Listening to the old man's tale of continuing destruction was the kick I needed to keep going...
It is a GIVEN that there are more of us dotted about the Zone... Many more, despite any denials to the contrary.....
A prime example of what will be happening country-wide once Telkom, the Muni's, and Selebi's AirWing have finished linking everyone to the Grid....*cackles...
My Lord of the Foul simply cannot accept that his skillz are now regarded as mere pettiness and not even 'remotely' clever..*laughing...
He has painted himself into a corner where even his most ardent supporters must question his obsessive compulsive actions..*grins...
Super 12 se VOET! *gags and updates it's album...
Later:
Sitting at the desk I restarted the CD player and it worked without a hitch... not yet removed or cleaned...*shrugs...
A tiny amount of radiation involved in such a fine display of control or, added to the extreme daily attention we are given - rather more than would be normally acceptable? *keels over laughing...
As I was saying......*coughs..
Stand up all those that constantly shriek that I ask for it....*is almost knocked over in the rush.... You my dears, are in a class of your own and beyond my comprehension altogether...*smiles...
The baggage and chips that you carry with you has warped your thinking to the point that you have truly forgotten the face of your father...*shrugs... I've been there, done that and moved on, while you are still stuck firmly in the mire...
Good luck and Peace......
---oOo---
Saturday 29th March 2008 at 2.27pm.