Tuesday, March 18, 2008


SWALLOW THIS.....
(begun Tuesday at 3.35am)
You already know the Fowl King well enough from these pages to be certain that any electrical problems we endure, stem directly from his attentions... *grins...
Many of you are clearly enchanted by his skillz in this area, and the bigger the intereference and damage he reports, the louder the applause...*cackles..
I would guess that his champions include the very same Superintendent of Electricity for Durban, Allen Spence, that backed this horse to the point of giving him total control of the electricity circuit.
Listening to old Mr. P's description of the amount of power cuts they suffer at the top end of Garbutt Road, I have to wonder whether Bali has been given charge (haha) of a great deal more than just our section...
That we are controlled from as far away as the Hill is obvious (though he clearly prefers to be in residence to do any real damage and manipulation).
That his sister-in-law's house at 6 Garbutt Road is set up along the same lines as his, is visible merely by driving past. Are they too now constructing a bunker a la Bali? I saw the building materials on the pavement as I drove by some days ago, and construction of sorts was confirmed yesterday evening when Bali's Bunker Builder, Des, walked down the Crescent at the end of the work day.... I asked him if he was working at No. 6 and he replied in the affirmative...*beams..
Has his Brother-in-law also been made an agent of Interpol? No, don't laugh now... it is quite possible...*shrugs.... After all, their standards are obviously within reach of the most crooked these days....*grins...
It may be, that this designation somehow legally allows for lay people to be put in charge of electricity supplies unbeknownst to ratepayers....
A stretch I grant you, but the illegality surrounding this particular area is so huge and so appalling that I grasp at straws to find the answer...
To find a couple in their 80's ffs, who are suffering as much deliberate malice via their power supply as we down this end, is frankly a relief....
I have repeatedly blogged that we cannot be the only individuals on the receiving end of the Zone's goonda style control, and Mr. P is now the proof in the pudding....*grins....
Has he had his character besmirched and his personal views trotted out to justify the attacks made on their home via their power system?
There has been no need for this until now? *falls over laughing...
That his landline will have been tapped for years is a given, and that source of amusement is likely to have been upgraded to include VOIP options since 2004...*nods...
It is bizarre that the Rotten Apples find so much pleasure in the private lives of older people *snorts..
Of course it is always possible that the attraction is not just the tenants on the property but ultimately the property itself....*grins.... That by targeting and attacking older people in particular, yet another desirable property may come up for grabs? Both the Kasts in Everton Road and the Smiths on the corner of Jan Smuts and Candella Roads, own highly desirable sites...
It would take a great deal to convince me that their ordeals were NOT organised....*shrugs...
Has my Master's personality changed over the past four to five years? No - you out there who only know him from the Internet may sit this one out.... try that corner over there with the sign saying "Conned"....*points laughing....
To his mates and colleagues in the Real World I ask - has he changed? Does he appear more irritable and less amiable of late?
Sue the Book tells me that while reversing out of his drive one morning last week, he managed to get the cars tyres stuck in the trench dug by Neotel aka Telkom...
That he lost the plot and roared with rage to the extent that even she was alerted...
My point? That the Controller is taking sufficient overdoses of EMF himself despite all precautions, to turn him into a Mr. Hyde of sorts....*shrugs...
That he frequently loses it these days, and only with the help of his better half - the Sweeper - are his increasing outbursts hidden from the PTB.
Does this possibility cause me to sweat? Hell No! It merely ups the chances tenfold of mistakes being made... though it is likely we would be on the receiving end of errors made, it does not change my fascination at watching this drama unfold...*laughs...
I would dearly love to hear from Johan Stolz' own mouth what it was that caused him to condone the Rotten Apples behaviour.. That I constantly and deliberately reminded residents down this end that the SAPS Sydenham were rotten to the core? That I have a mouth that is fouller than a drunken navvie?
A fine policeman to the core and yet he allowed himself to be persuaded that I was the entertainment? Genuinely amused he was, as I heard for myself....*shrugs..
Did he have no misgivings at all and found me to be so repulsive that he encouraged his co-workers to play out false scenarios to increase our mis-conceptions? *curious.... Did self-preservation overrule any moral doubts he may have had?
He clearly had no idea that this elderly worm would ultimately turn....*shrieks...
I've no doubt that he could comfortably shrug off any culpability regarding his knowledge of our ongoing harrassment, as deserving... Weird that I still cannot think of him as anything less than a good cop then?
Not really, as I've seen how easily the brightest among you are led by the nose...*grins..
The little things that I remember.....
The rudeness on the telephone from a Captain Butcher/Boucer of the Point Rd. Station. Also I suspect, an excellent cop.... That was back when Nonhlanhla's newborn was 'stolen', though I guess looking back, that she sold it to the defendant...*pukes...
Who was it that was working at Point SAPS back then that so clearly coloured the good Captain's attitude? Hmmm.... *cackles.... Ah yes, tis a small pond we live in to be sure....
The 'proper' church lights were on this morning at 5.00am *falls over laughing... tis Easter and to be expected...
I heard the wireless song last night as I climbed into bed though this morning it was again stilled...*shrugs..
No lights bouncing off the cloud-cover over Brickfield Road way either... swift work being done over there under cover of a blackout? *cackles..
I surprise even myself at my restraint while reading the myadsl forums...*beams..
It is almost as if posters are being deliberately obtuse on the matter of the Eskom power cuts...
It couldn't BE more obvious that the diggers come in, the power is cut some days later and then the chopper flies over.... Whether this happens within a few weeks or a month, this is the order it takes...
How hard can it be to figure it out? Uncharacteristically I sit and read, for the most part amused and silent..... *grins..
The Captain of Courage had his latest protege parked on his driveway this morning...*startled...
Whether it is his brother-in-law of the silver Tazz ownership at No. 6 Harris Crescent I know not. I've never had the pleasure of meeting him in the Real World, but doubtless he has lurked in #trivia on many occasions.... Why overnight?
Quite possibly his training has been intensified as My Lord & Master has plans for a vacation? *shrugs..
The desk lamp was absolutely rock-solid until the first visible dip at 5.05am this morning. Mawnin Bali ! *keels over laughing...
I will have to give credit to the GameWrecker for the extra attention given by the Chicken King to my CPF loaded Nokia and the television, over the last few days...
That he so loudly and repeatedly says both these items are old (bollox) allows my Master to gleefully step up the rubbish he directs this way.. Sadly predictable for a so-called genius but....*shrugs...
Would Johan Stolz ever find the cojones to come out and expose what is happening in the Zone? That if both Mr. P and myself are under fire via our PWNED electrical supplies, there have to be dozens more in a similar situation?
Not Johan's problem? *shrugs... how much of this blog is still swiftly edited?
That my Master flew home mid-morning on a pretext yesterday is obvious. He left, tyres screeching, directly after I had published yesterday's offering.....
Coincidence? again, you decide....
He certainly has far better control over our PC from his house, than from the Hill, so it makes sense to do the two minute dash home when I hit startup...*cackles..
Our PC runs at a ridiculously slow speed....(56k dialup was like lightning by comparison), giving him ample time to kickstart his laptop once he arrives home...*grins..
I ask that you brush off your mourning weeds as the end draws nigh for either our TV or my CPF Nokia.... Do not bother to offer false condolences when the time comes, for my Master is as much a product of your adulation as I am of your revulsion...
My Captain had his wall lights flashing again after 7.00am. I went up at 7.25am to see the GameWrecker off and was just in time to see Kitt iii (the rebellious Courser bakkie) parked across the road on the pavement. Inexplicably, one taillight appeared to be flashing in unison with my Lord's 'faulty' wall lights.... Kitt's light was abruptly switched off and by the time I came back down, the wall lights had also been turned off...HardyBoys Rule! *cackles..
Now in my 63rd year, I am old enough to remember when good was Good and bad was Bad....
None of today's blurred lines and redistribution of blame FFS!
It's not his fault - he was abused as a child...or, don't blame her, she is diagnosed as bipolar. Its the fault of the TV or the movies.... Bugger that jack! In the end you are what YOU choose to be and I am firmly in the Camp of the Odd, but Good...*falls over...
I have been analysed and dissected by those too young and pretentious to have a clue. I never said it would be easy.... the hairy old "book and it's cover" adage springs to mind....*grins... You all fell into the trap of categorisation and generalisation much as I did early on....
The difference of course being, that I never claimed to be anything more than a rather moronic radish while you............*chokes...
Old Winnie (more likely his speech writers) trotted out some gems in his time....
Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm is PWNED as of now....*grins...
Yesterday's Mercury Page 4 refers....Concern over Efficient Light Bulbs. (New lights bring environmental challenges) ekt julle mos gese ne?
Will this mean the incandescent Howard college MTB will finally be forced to douse its lights each and every night within four weeks? *laughing..
More regulations not worth the paper they are written on....Pffttt..
I tried sending a text from my new Nokia to the Sunday Times...Just an arb remark on a well-written article. My sending failed. Surprised? Why, no not at all...*beams..
Now that it has been confirmed by Mr. P up in Garbutt Road that I am not alone in being victimised, my confidence and devil-may-care attitude has doubled...VIVA TOADS!!!!
Peace julle...
---oOo---
Tuesday 18th March 2008 at 10.19am