Monday, March 17, 2008

SET A THIEF.......
(begun Monday at 3.30am)
I opened the front door at 3.20am. A couple of crickets chirped, a car went quietly down the Freeway and...... nothing....
My head is more disturbed at the lack of wireless song these days, than when it's cranked to it's max volume....go figure....*cackles..
I'd woken briefly after 2.00am my ears taking a battering with pressure... As I don't have the skillz to describe it properly .......*shrugs...
There's still a lot of cloud moving up steadily from the south as I write and I've put on an extra jumper.
When I told you of the sweat rolling down the other morning while I was doing the exercise thing? It was that night that the temperature dropped.
I guess then, that it was the enormous pressure front on it's way that was causing me to all but spontaneously combust, and not the attentions of my Dark Lord after all...*sighs..
While my senses have been strangely 'altered' since those halcyon days in 2005, when cowboys roamed the Power range so freely, it is of no particular interest to you lot...*cackles..
Basically it appears to be just me and the local canine population left to get on with it. The dogs will mostly have learned by now that it's pointless howling at something they can't avoid though it's taking me a little longer to shut up...*laughing..
Clearly, the audible wireless song doesn't make much difference to the pressure in my ears one way or another....
It would be crass of me to assume that because I am fascinated by this phenomenon, so are you...*grins..
Moving on....
Remember I told you not long ago that Louis Botha Airport had their water cut? I said it smelt of Big Brother in the area did I not?
Yesterday's Tribune tells now of hundreds of dead fish in the Joyner Canal in Prospecton right by the airport....*frowns.... The exact same scenario as the Durban Harbour debacle, as the sewage and water lines are interfered with in the name of Big Brother....*shrugs..
There is certainly more than just the stink of dead fish surrounding our precious Big Brother scheme...*looks at Selebi and wonders exactly who it is that pulls his strings....
The fascist pig Herr Doktor Sutcliffe now has his greedy sights set on bleeding rates from churches... One would hope that Father Denker's advanced contribution to Government exempts the local RC churches from forking over any cash at all to line the City Manager's already weighed down pockets...
It is of little comfort to read that the Vatican has now listed ' experiments on others' as a deadly sin.... Shall I lead the toddlers and children from the orphanage to City Hall in a mass protest to highlight their plight? Besides, the damage was done in 2005 and any inexplicable illness since would be ascribed easily to AIDS anyway....*spits...
I can't help thinking about the irony of life and how my heart leapt when old Mr. P said he was an Engineer..... A mechanical engineer FFS! *sags... So close, and yet light years off so to speak...*grins...
See, a guy like that wouldv'e had the time and patience to sit me down and explain so much that I don't understand.... At this late stage of his life he would hopefully have an open mind and be receptive to the amazing new technologies in use...
Unlike rigid thinkers, who stick to the book and will not consider veering from the printed word...*looks at the Telkom Microwave Boffin....
That the MB is fully aware by now of the connection between his pretty creation and the power supply, is a given..
That when I asked him yonks ago why all the water was being deliberately run off, he side-stepped the question and didn't mention that the water/sewage system was being stuffed with cables...
He didn't know? I wasn't allowed to be told? You decide....*hawks...
The clouds behind the convent are tipped with a salmon pink that deepens by the minute. The beauty is ruined momentarily by the shrieks of a small dog in pain.... Jody? One of my Masters little ones? *shrugs...
I am fast becoming innured to the savagery that surrounds me ... the subtle and not so subtle neglect and dowright cruelty that is displayed by our rainbow-nation has reached staggering proportions....
Going up the top earlier, I see that now all the MTB office lights are indeed on. *laughing... A grand contribution to Eskom's desperate plight...NOT!
Mr. P answered a long-standing question I've had, when he told me that the Airwing chopper does indeed land on the field right in front of our Station.
How incredibly handy that must be....*waves to der Kommissar.... With the informal settlements nearby always simmering, it is a relief to know the police can swiftly take to the air to save the day...*winks...
Is the enormous silver tree just outside the field by the station due for execution?
It should rather be advertised as the most perfect object for artists to draw and paint. Classes could sit there in return for a donation to the Trauma Unit ...*sighs...
Later:
A lorry and its wekkers have arrived to work on the gouged trenches across our driveways....
My Master's 2 lights are not faulty after all...*grins.. They have begun their intermittent flashing again and are clearly set to do this.... Guard duty of sorts? The dips to our system this morning were barely noticeable, but Bali more than made up for it with the grovelling-about sounds behind the monitor....*cackles... Weird but fun...
A Java update appeared on the task bar this morning which we've since installed. I have to say it smelled extremely dodgy as the Java window was a mess and pixillated to hell and back...*laughs... It remains to be seen whether my Master has plans for me via that installation....
I re-started the PC and a Windows update icon smartly appeared in the task bar.... it ran away the minute I remarked on it aloud...pfftt .. messy...
I was reminded this morning that the family living at 66 Rippon Crescent are called Barnard. Whether related to our local druglord I wouldn't know but as I said before - he has purchased a house each for his sister and his mother here in Sherwood, so it highly possible there is a connection...*grins...
A rather interesting titbit is that Carol apparently had her gardener go over the wall and into Iris' property to cut back the overhanging trees and bush there...
You find this boring? Not at all! The only possible reason Carol could have for wanting it cleared, would be for the so prized Direct Line of Sight..... Which brings me back again to the fact that Barnabas has a stake in the Big Brother Project way bigger than your pet Interpol agent will admit to.....*laughing...
At 9.30am I notice the wall lights next door are again switched off.... The Captain of Courage was home mid-morning. Unusual it is to find both cars in at this time of day.... Wassup? School function?
The Illuminati has been back to the Moth Cottages he oversees and says that once again he received a ginormous water bill.... One of the tenants is doing their own surreptitious run-off? *looks at Cliffy Haupt with his aerial lights and garden lights and his new young girlfriend and wonders....
When the leak up at the Servant's quarters was reported to him, why did he not pass the information on to the Illuminati? *curious....
We have been blessed with some lovely rain this week.... I now wait with great interest to see whether the toads begin their mating calls or whether they have moved on en masse to find water of a better quality......
Peace...
---oOo---
Monday 17th March 2008 at 1.14pm.