Wednesday, March 19, 2008

RUNNING RAGGED.....
(Begun Tuesday 3.10am)
A quick word before the thought flies off to be lost forever.... I took this picture of Missus C's car at 9.34am just prior to sitting down at the PC to type out my previous blog. You will see from the #trivia logs that I finished and published my blog at 10.28am. And here is the Courser bakkie since arrived,taken at 11.12am. *falls over laughing..
If you actually needed proof that he races home when I switch on the PC? He comes home for better control and editing of my blog is all..... I have recently taking to switching both cellphones and my electric landline off when I sit down to blog. Why? I have no idea but I suspect it is another reason why he feels the need to get home fast..*curious...
Why he should need to do this is the $50 million dollar question... Does he scramble to remove Johan Stolz name? Certainly Allen Spence must by now be resigned to the rubbishing he gets, and Herr Doktor Sutcliffe's self-blackened name must 'grace' a hundred similar blogs so, why the unseemly haste to be at the nearest point to me when I blog?
Mon Capitano utilizes the Basic Agent's Handbook of Stealth to full effect. At the last count they have had 21 domestics over 8 years. I have all the maids names written down btw....*laughing... He does the Dance of the Car Switch like a pro and leaps from Hers to His to His Other adroitly. That he has possibly won Most Shifty Agent of All Time eight years in a row, would not surprise me....*beams....
The cloud cover blew away midmorning and it is truly a beautiful day. I sat out on the lawn with fat Sophie for a while, right in amongst the feeding frets and laughing doves....
The awesome light that lives above No. 32 Michan Road's back door, is active for the second day in a row.
A signal enhancer of that magnitude and strength is highly unlikely to be left on in error.....
To whom does it speak? *rubs it's bothersome eyes.... Should I call Basil and ask him to check whether this light on my Master's house wall is active? *grins but can't be bothered...
Interesting nonetheless hey...
After publishing today, I trotted over to #trivia to feed the sharks as I do.... Two minutes after my entry, I was slammed into limbo via a netsplit...*keels over cackling....
Are there other Agents out there that find my remarks on Interpol offensive? They would certainly be in a position to prove me wrong and to overcome their embarrassment at finding that Jackie Selebi was not the only mistake they made...
To instead put aside their long-held misconceptions and to go after the real crooks here.... To find what it is that Collin Balliram has been cleaning off the Net regarding the Shaikboyz, Earl Michael Barnabas, the SBV Heist, Telkom Overport and the Rotten Apples....
That this information is not recoverable is not the answer I wish to hear.
Is Captain Courageous truly the best among you at what he does? Surely not. Come O Ferrets of the Web..... noses to the ground at the double, and search for the Truth.
You have the skillz and the technology to prove that what I say is gospel, and that you have another snake in your midst. Better the devil you know would be a foolish attitude to adopt at this point.
The Cloak of Shame sits firmly on this organisations shoulders.....shrug it off and prove to the world that Interpol still works for the good....(or not?) *grins...
Later;
I looked out of the window at 7.00pm last night to see only the one wall light at the top of Bali's drive now flashing frantically. The one on the garage wall is on and behaving properly. Is this all a part of the testing? *smiles...
Wednesday at 3.45am:
The Freeway bridge wekkers are back. I woke after 3.00am but didn't actually hear them till a reverse light sounded...
I went up to find these big vehicles on the bridge and more under the bridge. I've still not found the source of these lights under the bridge taken in both dark and light conditions. I can only hope that if ever I do find them, it doesn't turn out to be something ordinary and boring...*cackles..
Are the overnight bridge wekkers given an incentive bonus for silence on the job? Strange how you seldom if ever hear them chatting nowadays as they work,even when the wind is right...*curious....
Later:
Bali left home shortly before 9.00am and minutes later it seemed, the Airwing chopper came from the Hill and circled Sabeera's property at No. 18, then flew overhead to the freeway and took a left again over St. Theresa's...
The latest work all neatly connected up to the Grid then? *applauds.... I expect we will have a powercut within the next week at least. With the wekkers back on the Freeway bridge its inevitable...*shrugs..
Airwing has been extremely scarce of late and in my paranoia, I admit to feeling deliberately avoided...*winks....
I am giving some serious thought to renewing my vow of fealty to der Kommissar.... my promise made in writing so long ago, to help in any way I can, in the fight against Crime & Corruption...*beams...
My regular offerings of home-baked cakes have dwindled to almost non-existent of late.... The amazing fluctuations of temperatures in my oven being just one of the reasons...*laughs at Bali...
That I continue to out our Controller and the peurile (sp) though effective methods he has used and uses against us, since being given the Reins of our electricity supply, is fairly ludicrous....*sighs...
That both he and his peers consider destroying our assets is a work of genius, is clear.... I on the other hand wistfully fantasize that others may see it as I do... weirdly childish in a person of his age....*falls over cackling...
That so-called adults and people in power nogal, find any humour at all in the sheer pettiness constantly displayed, amazes me....*grins...
9.35am and the chopper just came back from the south and over the Convent again....Does the computerised equipment on board need to nip over to the Microwave tower for a kiss to seal the linkup? *wonders...
Is the Captain of Courage & Heroism riding shotgun today? *green with envy..... Interesting to find the article on the Eskom touted lightbulbs had not found it's way onto the mybroadband forums by last night, and even more interesting to see whether either of my pms will be responded to....*cackles..
Later:
The Asphalt Contractors have done a fine job of resurfacing the driveways sliced across by Biz Afrika for Neotel aka Telkom. In keeping with the general secrecy of the entire Project, their KIA truck here has no number plate visible on the front at all... Whether there is one on the rear is debateable.....*beams...
The temperatures have soared back up again today and a breeze is picking up.... I was reading earlier that it is the Year of the Frog and that extinction looms for both frogs and toads....
If the disappearance of the armies of toads that have frequented this valley for all the 30plus years I've lived here, is anything to go by - then yes, we are a dying species...
Anyone care to come and fetch water samples? *shrugs....
The orphans, the toads, the dogs, so what? What could be more important than technology giving the Corrupt power and control over the Masses? *gags....
My Master doesn't care for the photographic proof of his rushing home to monitor me typing my blogs...*laughing...
The hasty arrival of these young men to fix his single front gate, allowing him access without having to pull his car into the driveway, was a cause for humour earlier this morning...
He will leave the Courser on the verge out of my sight and leap down the stairs, though I am baffled as to the reason......*grins widely....
Peace julle....
---oOo---
Wednesday 19th March 2008 at 12.49pm.