Sunday, March 16, 2008

SMOOTH OPERATOR......
(begun Sunday at 4.30am)
Overnight a minor miracle has occurred! At 3.30am I see that Captain Courageous' faulty wall lights have stabilised... There was not a dip to be seen on my desklamp until 4.30am either *applauds...
I took a walk up the top at ten past 5.00am while it was still dark. The temperatures have plummetted and a crisp cold wind was blowing from the south....
The orphanage dormitory windows were a fairyland of twinkling lights as reflections danced in the wind..
The warm yellow light from the Recreation Centre looked deceptively welcoming on this chilly dark morning...*cackles..
Yet more outside lights have been activated on the outbuildings at the north end of the convent.
I don't really understand why the Howard College GateKeeper doesn't just switch ALL the MTB office lights on and be done with it? *laughing..
There appear to be more activated each night so.....?
The deep orange beacon on the MTB here facing west, and set amongst the others for a while, is now back to normal and is white/yellow.... testing, testing...1,2,3.......*grins...
I was recalling how I had tried to contact Keith Knotts once I found the SACrimebuster site online...How I clearly hadn't yet realised the full extent of my dear Masters control of our PC.
My first mail had received a cordial response, but shortly after that he was undoubtedly 'filled in' on my so-called history, and he scrambled to distance himself....*cackles....
I believe the last advice I received was that he had moved to Mozambique and couldn't be reached.
Ahh.. those heady fun-filled days O Master of Mine...*keels right on over....
That the Rotten Apples were 10 steps ahead of me all the way... The mysterious disappearance of my domestics newborn great-grandchild and the ensuing case at the courts...culminating in the ubiquitous Missing Docket....*grins..
And still the Good choose to believe the smear campaign, despite all indications of massive corruption and injustice...*laughing... I swear it gives new meaning to the term fall-guy....
I was the whipping-boy who could be trotted out and abused whenever my Master, in his Official capacity, chose....
Of all the emotions I feel now, hilarity is uppermost, that so many of you genuinely bought this crock from two such glib operators...*cackles..
Fosho my gibberings damned me even further to everlasting Coventry.
Cowed by the narcissistic, egotistical and to a man, judgemental community I found surrounding my every attempt to get help, it was small wonder that my self-hatred kicked in and I wallowed in it for so long...*hawks..
Though I will certainly never see myself as anything more than the toad in the street, no better nor worse than average, I now see my tormentors for what they really are, weighed down by the baggage of their prejudices....*grins...
I have accepted that I will never in this lifetime be permitted to move freely on the Internet or in the real world for that matter...*shrugs..
The human mind is indeed a wondrous thing, and I have chosen to make the best of the situation...*beams..
Does my Master hear me sobbing and howling as he hovers hopefully and constantly over his laptop?
*laughs.....
While I certainly have days when I am inexplicably gloomy, for the most part Bali is still the reason I climb out of bed each day....*cackles...
Though the smile he inadvertently dropped in my direction yesterday was not intended as kind, it cheered me immensely at the time...*beams...
In real life as in #trivia I am the CrumbGobbler and will take what small gifts I am given...*smiling...
Later:
Going up again after daybreak, I discovered that wekkers had chipped away all the cement poured into the cable trenches last week. *startled....
It would appear that the asphalt contractor here has standards...*beams...
Some huge contracts have been awarded to some very dodgy-looking companys and Biz Afrika (l944) is one of them...
I will stick to my guns here and say that the string of boards propped up while Telkom originally dug up the road, were companys created by Telkom for Telkom.... Biz Afrika, Best Eleven etc....*snorts..
Another lucrative tender was clearly awarded to Aqua-Trans here though what it is they do I can only guess. Divert water systems? The huge lorry was seen leaving Northcliffe Avenue yesterday morning at 8.45am by a stroke of sheer luck...*beams..
The sillyness in #trivia was really OTT this morning...*cackles.
I was first of all 'diverted' when typing searchirc into google and had to copy the characters to continue....
That my hdd didn't explode with all the attention paid to it thereafter is remarkable...*laughing..
The #trivia window wavers and lags, lurches then whooshes by, while the hdd light goes mental...
While I appreciate that these gifts give great satisfaction to many cretins, it certainly doesn't impair my efforts...*falls over shrieking...
That I am rubbish at trivia is confirmed each and every time I am permitted to enter the channel...*cackles... That I would rather be allowed to play ALONE for hours in a peaceful trivia channel without being constantly attacked is merely a fantasy....
As much as my presence is despised, I have no choice but to taint your hallowed halls for as long as I am able.... See, I still believe there are Good people out there despite their silence....*cheers..
That some of the scorn and rage directed my way is due to embarrassment at discovering the Dark Avenger to be no more than a petty crook involved with an extremely corrupt band of criminals, is understandable....
If it eases your pain, then feel free to strike me in the manner of your choice.... though you may have noticed my tendency now is to bounce rather than fall to the floor....*laughing...
Later:
I took a spin out on this beautiful Sunday to get the newspapers. On the way home I spied the owner of the house next door to The Gatehouse in Garbutt Road, and took the opportunity to screech to a halt and introduce myself...
We've only met on the phone if you recall..A fascinating fellow he is to be sure....
(at this point some really angry and disturbing CLUNKS occur for the first time today on our TV behind me.....*cackles)
An endangered species too if I'm guessing correctly...
His house is on a prime site and is doubtless lusted after by many....*grins..
Twas deja vu to hear him speak of the lengthy and the oftentimes ridiculously short powercuts they so often endure... the word malicious springs to mind immediately ....*winks at the Foul King...
Making their lives as unpleasant as you can, may hasten their move to a Retirement Home? *laughing...
The bullying methods used by the local goondaboyz seldom varies does it Bali?
And there you would have your peers believe that I was an isolated and well-deserving case for your constant attentions. Instead I now find that you and your cronies have been downright unfaithful, and paying great attention to other elderly couples in the area! *gags...
I am frankly appalled at your fickle behaviour! *keels over cackling...
So would it be your guys installed at No. 10 Friesland Road? An uncared-for garden, unfinished building work in the back and a couple of lower end of the range vehicles pulled in on the front 'lawn'?
I can visualize the vehement protestations at this point and they leave me cold.... If you are not within range to audio monitor Mr. and Mrs. P, the tenants at No. 10 most certainly are....
That Lizelle(?) Jasmine couldn't tell me who it was they sold Harry's house to, at 66 Rippon Crescent, for a couple of million, certainly leads me to suspect Earl Michael Barnabas had a hand in the purchase....
He may well have foolishly thought it amusing at the time, but hopefully will by now know that it is of no consequence to me whatsoever who owns the house, but rather what it is that the new owner does for a living...*grins..
Were it being used as a part of Barnabas drug empire, I would then be really interested...*falls down... Let the FBI and the CIA home in on this house and ignore protests by the Rotten Apples that all is in order there, and see what they can come up with? No? Protocol does not allow you to meddle in other country's affairs? *chokes laughing...
I beg to differ! You sit back and watch as small children are forced to live in a wireless base station ffs! and then you decline to insist that Harry's house at 66 Rippon Crescent be checked for drug runners? *gets a grip and shrugs...
When I drove past the Durban Children's Welfare home in Manning Road yesterday morning, the huge orange streetlight directly outside was activated. Another case of kids living under the mast fosho...*pukes..
Will Allen Spence tell His children proudly of his work begun in 2004? I'm betting he will leave great chunks of Truth from his stories and selectively omit the Basic Human Rights violations he is so much a part of....*looks at Basil, Sue and Penny....
Peace...
---oOo---
Sunday 16th March 2008 at 3.50pm.