Saturday, March 15, 2008

COOKED HIS GOOSE.....
(begun Saturday at 4.15am)
A brief dip to the desk lamp had me greeting our Controller's arrival into our system...
Once again last night, I scarcely saw a single dip the entire evening....*grins... Does my Master not see how I have learned to manipulate him as easily as he has moi? *falls over...
That I speculated in a previous blog on the power being taken out for our AGM? And voila! They simply couldn't resist? *laughing...
That by my insisting there is nothing the matter with our TV, it was guaranteed he would rise to the bait and send more interference the next time I switched it on? A somewhat different mentality to most adults, but predictable and easily baited...*cackles..
In my so far fruitless quest to wake the GameWrecker from his Fog of Disbelief, I will probably replace the zombied Walkman and anticipate that Bali will be unable to resist repeating the exercise...*grins..
If not immediately, it would be fairly soon. Would this convince the GameWrecker? Highly unlikely *grins... Our PC couldn't scream 'hijack' louder if it tried and yet he chooses to totally ignore the obvious signs...*shrugs..
I have acquired a comfortably fatalistic and resigned attitude to my Master's malice, which laughably seems to provoke him to greater excess.... *chortles...
For as long as I bear him no ill-will, the only real damage he can do is to himself...*nods.
It is like living in the presence of a large, spoiled and petulant child who continually feels the need to prove himself by breaking things...*laughs...
My task is of course to perfect the art of tolerance to a degree that these outbursts are seen as no more than a sad indication of insecurity....*smiles..
I am getting there....
Later:
More boring details? I went up at about 8.30am last night and stood listening as the Wireless song poured out into Mayville.
Shortly after putting my bedside light out I heard a really strange sound.... It turned out to be an aircraft going overhead.... it's engine sounding so distorted to my ears that I was temporarily confused....*laughing..
Tell me now those of you that may have a clue....
Yes, it was overcast - something that I have found always intensifies my reactions to the emf or wireless.....
Did the sound of the engine hitting the wall of wireless song distort the end result that I heard or is it just that the pressure in my own ears was extreme? If the latter, does it confirm that Bali is on an all-out mission to ensure I receive a double-dose of what it is he sells? *winks at her Master...
This morning on the walker, the sweat popped out and rolled down...even my spectacles misted over...Once again it is overcast but this intense heat is not a regular occurrence at that time of day...So...?
The desk lamp has now dipped several times since I began writing, indicating my Masters irritation with something....*grins... Could it be that the spider is now firmly trapped alongside it's victim, in it's own web?
Later:
The dips to our system are back in force and visible in the lounge, and the noise behind the monitor is careless. At 7.00am a loud thump in the switched OFF TV signalled Bali's arrival in that socket....*grins...
He has clearly given up on any attempts at stealth...
Later:
Bali's garage and driveway lights are still flashing on and off at 4.00pm. Would he have you believe they are the cause of the dips to our electricity system? Surely not! *cackles...
If a simple fault, it is totally out of character for it to have been left this long. If it is a complicated scenario with an ulterior motive, I wait with interest to see if and how it will affect us.
A sturdy gate is now in place at the foot of their stairs. Hopefully this will save Missus C time spent herding the dogs back in off the road...Kudos...
Sadly my vision of Telkom achieving a further scientific marvel appears to be yet another misconception on my part. The two Telkom bakkies parked up close and personal to the blue and green switchbox and the one next to the DSLAM are more likely to be showing mere reflections of their park lights than some amazing technological feat.... Bummer...
I flew in to the Councillor's house again this morning... he had recovered from the hijacking and was out... I had a brief chat to Missus Councillor, whom I judge to be as sharp as a tack, and who is vastly entertained by my predicament....*grins..
The guy in the Crown Pool Services bakkie arrived next door late this afternoon. I do believe he is way more than just a pool cleaner and will hopefully sort out my Hero's faulty lights. I heard a great deal of water being lost just the other side of the dividing wall.... A backwash in the rain? I don't think so....
Later:
Nope - the Pool Guy didn't fix Bali's lights.
The dips this evening are back to fairly constant with two bigguns earlier on...*laughs...
The GameWrecker tells me that Sony no longer make the Walkman. Yet another orgasmic moment of pleasure for the Captain of Courage....*beams...
Peace julle...
---oOo---
Saturday 15th March 2008 at 7.43pm