Thursday, March 20, 2008

COUNTRY ROADS.....
(begun Wednesday at 9.05pm)
I am spurred on..... the heat reflected by the squeals of attempted Damage Control from the Courageous Pair was fairly intense tonight...*laughing..
The only possible reason I can find for this, may be that questions are finally being asked by the authorities....*grins...
That the creative methods used by my Master and his Cronies to silence dissenters and perceived enemies, have finally been studied and found seriously wanting...
Delusions of a desperate toad? Hope springs eternal? *falls over.... You forget - I have no expectations and am thus seldom disappointed...*cackles...
My Master, though precious to me, is small fry.
This Big Brother Project is, (I would hope) run on very different lines to first world countries...
Do the USA and the UK have criminals and druglords with vested interests in their Monitoring systems? At the very top of the ladder? Criminals that have the ear of a possible President?
Again I suggest you would do well to pay closer attention to Collin Prakash Balliram, Destroyer of Paper Trails that lead to the Truth.
It is abundantly clear that many of you still consider me to be a lonely, bitter old toad who merely dramatises her boring existence..... A resounding NO to the first two charges and as for the third? Why, the dramatics are the forte of the Rotten Apples and best left to those Oscar performers...*laughing..
My Controller's temperamental wall lights began playing up around the time the chronic dips to our system improved. Does the light at the top of his Drive that appears to be shorting, now do the work that Kitt iii normally does?
Has the wall light somehow taken over from Kitt of an evening in an effort to lessen our visible dips? *curious..
The mere fact that Bali would arrive home as I was typing my blog, despite the hour of day, should tell you clearly that he IS editing my words constantly...
By now these two snake-oil salesmen will have perfected their tale of woe and excuses....*grins..
The pictures of the young men hastily ensuring that his single top gate is workable after all these years, shows that he does not care for me to see his car arrive as I blog...*chortles...
Futile, as I heard what must of been the gate slam, and his unnecessary wheelspin as he left soon after I had done today's blog...
What is it that he fears I will say here? I merely write the same old stuff over and over again, so have no clue what is making him anxious enough to leap into his car and fly down the road when I hit startup...*cackles...
Does he move faster now that I have taken to switching off my three phones and if so, why?
How you can assume my life is boring, when I am surrounded by these delicious questions at all times, amazes me...*laughing...
I have decided that Moederloos must be one of yours.... His posts on the www.myadsl.co.za forums have now reached saturation point and he is beginning to sound like Pavlov.... Twas a pity there was no way I could post that Mercury article but it would have raised a few questions, whereas rants only, appear to be the order of the day...*grins and tippytoes past rpm and heads for bed...
Thursday at 4.15am:
It's been just this week that I first got the new "message sending failed" on my Nokia....
Have they merely bungled the cable-laying or tower placement or is this an initial 'lets test the waters with our Control over cellphones' *cackles...
Not hard to guess which option I would choose right?
How many of the posters on the Forum are Telkom stooges/plants is hard to say, but the fact that so many pertinent news articles DON'T make it is questionable.... Just too many papers to cover is all? *shrugs..
And yes, I read that suddenly Vodacom has 'problems' with the Network *falls over laughing...
That would cover blocking certain Vodago clients quite nicely would it not? *hysterical cackling...
Eh, you may keep your modern technologies, fascinating as they are... we managed without, and can do so easily again...*beams...
Later:
It's 5.50am and I hear the sound of the chopper borne on the wind.... They went by a short while ago heading for the Hill.. to collect a passenger? *smiles...
I've just been struggling with the Nokia again...*laughs... I tried to send a comment to the Times on a well-written piece by a Neil Sonnekus. Though Nothing whatsoever to do with anything, my text has been totally blocked. Eh, the joys of being a Lab-rat for the Corrupt...*laughing..
Each gust of wind tells me the chopper is circling ceaselessly somewhere nearby just out of sight... Big Brother mission or genuine SAPS work? *curious...
Enough fuel used to cover the cost of erecting an education centre but hey - all about priorities is it not? *gags...
There is nothing wrong with my old Nokia that holds all the CPF numbers... only Bali's deliberate attentions have brought it to it's knees.... An agenda that certainly doesn't hold with residents working amicably together with the SAPS...It never has and it never will....*hawks...
Later:
I probably told you before how much I love my little banger...? The GameWrecker says she is a 1985 Nissan Langley automatic and I won't argue for once...
She whacked along the freeway this morning at a steady 120ks for miles, and never once faltered.... *winks at Bali....
I picked up two out-the-box white Toyota Hilux pickup trucks along the way... Dark tinted windows on the cabs and blow me down if their Reg. Numbers didn't belong to the Beast itself! Not a logo to be seen either... One would slow down and the other would floor it and then vice versa... They turned off the freeway at Marianhill and vanished... Bizarre....
My Master will of course know the errand I was on and how lucky I got, by now.... Not a move I make that is not monitored by that Devoted King of Chickens...*cackles..
In my ongoing efforts to level the playing field as it were, I do think everyone should be fully in the picture don't you agree? *falls over laughing... I do hope he is still amused to find that he is blogged publicly and Frequently in the nicest possible way? Is this what Bali scrambles to edit out? That to a casual reader of my blog great chunks have been removed? *shrugs...
My new Nokia has settled down since the GameWrecker checked there was still a fair sized bundle of sms left. Its repeated failure to send for a few days had nothing to do with Vodacom's Network problems and Everything to do with my Masters lack of ability to control his bullying...*snorts..
I had a print made of the house below the Soofie Bhajaan Mosque with the sewage line marker outside.... When the wind is right the residents in the valley below must be treated to a pong par excellence! *gags....
Along with the Harbour sewage spillage and now the beaches, even Herr Doktor Sutcliffe must be wondering if the BB Project is going belly up...*hawks...
Will the hordes of brothers still arrive by the busload on their Easter break? Just who is it that is going to prevent them from running into the sewage-filled waves and frolicking about? *interesting... Are all the state hospitals geared to handle the massive load of gastro problems due to hit the city this Easter weekend?
It appears that the DA Councillor Alex Christians has managed to persuade the PTB to reroute the runoff at the corner of Raftery and Sparks *loud applause... Would a drive up Raftery reveal its new course? *grins...
I pulled up behind a green Parks Lorry with one of these lift hoist buckets in Garbutt Road on the way home this morning. I told the guys about the befokte mulberry tree lying across the phoneline since before Christmas and the Bomber said he would follow me home, which they did.
Cutting the actual tree off the line took less than 5 minutes and a big up to the Bomber, Clive and Clint for their kindness. They each allowed me to take a portrait for my album so all in all a good job done...*beams....
I did of course slip in a question about the huge tree that so suddenly 'fell' over at the junction of Harris and Garbutt recently... I was casually told that it had been the second backup team that had weakened it initially, ensuring that it would fall...*beams..
These three guys are run off their feet as you may imagine, with all the cutting being done in aid of LOS.... and yet they remain cheerful and pleasant... It is these wekkers who should be rewarded financially and not the idle fatcat Eskom executives and their ilk....*vomits...
Indeed justice is a rare if not already extinct commodity these days...*shrugs...
The little dogs said that someone had arrived .... At 3.15pm I see no vehicle on the driveway but the 'faulty light' is active and the garage light is on....
Is my Master lurking without his gates? The dogs thought he was....*laughing.... He is very entertaining.....
Peace from a warm, windy and very beautiful valley of the Zone.....
---oOo---
Thursday 20th March 2008 at 3.52pm.