Sunday, March 09, 2008

KILLER WAVES....
(begun Sunday at 3.55am)
One of the finest pictures I've taken is of St. Theresa's, showing it brilliantly lit up at 20.52pm on Friday the 27th July 2007. *grins...
The kitchen, the dorms above and the dorms upstairs at the north end. Even the dining area is brightly lit...*beams..
The huge sodium-based foyer light was already history by then... and although in the photo, the foyer is clearly lit, that orange beauty had been de-commissioned..... why?
Were even the GateKeepers getting inexplicable headaches by then? Did a tourista passing down the Crescent remark on the intensity of that beacon in the night?
I have a great picture taken back in January 2007 when it Was still active, and a huge port-a-light shines as well, from the ninth window at the north end of the sleeping quarters... Could it be titled a History of Dangerous Fumblings by the Corrupt? Now of course, you have to look lively to catch the port-a-lights on in the dormitories these days...*cackles...
Though they are still very much in use, our Controller now takes care to have them activated when I am asleep or otherwise occupied...*grins..
And this makes it acceptable because......?
Whatever happened to the Best Eleven Independent Service Providers contracted to the Beast? Another supposedly BEE company created by Telkom for Telkom.
The series of pictures taken on Tuesday May 29th 2007 at 7.30pm (ROFL) through to July 2007 at different times, are irrefutable proof that an aerial/signal enhancer was running from the church belltower.
Put next to all the pictures showing an ordinary coloured light streaming from two portholes, not just the ONE using the port-a-light, its pretty damning evidence indeed....*chokes..
Bear in mind that on my extremely limited budget ,these are just the ones I could afford to have printed. That I have hundreds more, burned onto CDs, going back to the very start of Mr. Allen Spence's so amusingly titled "Highly Technical Computerised Anti-Theft Devices"..*hawks and spits...
According to the newspapers, despite this marvellous innovation, cable is still being nicked in vast amounts everywhere....*winks...
In a very few instances genuine theft, but I would hazard the majority of stealing is done as always when the Beast and the local Munis need to 'convert' an area to the Big Brother System.
Send in your scruffy bakkies to remove great swathes of copper and cable and Bob's your uncle, the real work can begin....*cackles..
If every step of this Project had been publicly announced at the outset...ie we are switching off power in the Sherwood area on such an such a date to replace with technology that will enable us to monitor YOU, there certainly would've been an outcry.....*nods..
but the lies regarding Eskom and its deliberate power cutting have caused a furore anyways so....?
So many people I speak to seem to be aware of the Monitoring and have been told that it is to catch tax evaders...*laughing... Unbelievable that they buy the bullshit!
The post made by LoneGunman in the OffTopic forum read yesterday, was the closest anyone has yet come to telling it like it really is...
The horrific and systematic deliberate degradation of all services in the country to bring citizens to their knees, before setting up the Orwellian Big Brother scheme....
That people for the most part, have no fight left in them, and now accept the poor education, the degradation of the roads and suburbs, the poorly paid and de-motivated police force etc. as a part of life here in South Africa.
Even Eskom's near final nail in the coffin, of powercuts, is now accepted with resignation by a cowed population...*spits..
With LoneGunman's research abilities and journalistic skillz I suspect I would have been treated very differently and gagged much earlier on *winks.... As it is, I am instead notorious as being a bungling, mischief making, prevaricating imbecile...*cackles...
A description I have grown comfortable wearing as my head bleeds on....*grins..
I certainly make dozens of incorrect guesses as I struggle to make sense of what it is I see and hear about me... Guesses that I am happy to correct if shown to be wrong...
Lies? I don't think so...*beams.... I have no reason to lie and as seen, have been more than happy to bare my very soul to you all...*curtseys...
skydog and the Durban Wireless Network is a conundrum still... I can't fathom how he could hold down a job (whatever it might be) and run a Wireless Network if indeed he was a chopper pilot... *laughing... So, my suspicions that he is involved heavily in the Big Brother Project may well be unfounded....(see? now that didn't hurt a bit!)*cackles...
Later at 5.20am:
Freddie the Accountant at No. 12 is taking a break? No huge light shining onto the valley at 4.00am today?
Going up to the top I find a water runoff still merrily trickling down the road from what appears to be Sabeera's hydrant at No. 18...*shrugs..
Water will most definitely be the next major crisis announced to distract you, while the fingers of Greed and Corruption sneak in unbidden, to the privacy of Your own home....*snorts..
Later yet:
This morning we walked just short of two hours through Sydenham and Sherwood... Up through the valley parkland so recently cut, where someone has since the cutting, dumped a large pile of paper goods...
A new development? I broke away from my companions and did a brusque recce along the edge of the embankment that attracts so many coy visitors....see pics
That I could find nothing of immediate interest, does not phase me at all.... A couple of small branches strategically placed and whatever is hidden there won't be found easily...*grins..
I like to think it would be along the lines of one of these smart blue water meters now found along Summit Drive in West Riding? Next time maybe?
We stuck CPF flyers on the windscreens of worshippers at St. Theresa's and cut down through to Everton Road to put more into post boxes.
There are some huge houses down there that, judging by the whopping Muni evaluation on OUR little home, must be worth a couple of million easy... Or not. Shall I start taking down property numbers and checking their value on the Muni website? 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, granny cottage at the back? Would it make for some very interesting finds?
Considering we don't have a pool, or a servant's quarters per se, and have three times the amount of stairs that Basil has,and yet we are only valued at R20,000 less than his property at No. 4, there is some extreme weirdness afoot...*cackles..
Just to erect a tiny structure with breeze blocks housing only a toilet/shower, in the garden, we were told would gobble up all of R30,000 and that was two years back....
Yet another distracting mechanism put in place by Sutcliffe to enrich himself and his fatcat cronies...*gags...
I was just grinning at how blatantly transparent our Controller has become..
It was only on Monday or Tuesday last that the kid has asked me on our monitored landline (*waves to the Rotten Apples), whether I used the iPod as I exercised, and I had replied no, my Walkman was best used at that hour of the day....
Two days later and despite its pristine condition and a storebought CD given to me for my birthday that Sunday, it is a late Walkman. It has gone to Walkmanland in the sky....*laughing...
I've obviously no way of knowing whether Bullyboy Bali trumpets his latest prowess or coyly denies culpability....
What is interesting is the very real possibility that his Fanboyz are affronted and outraged that I could dare to put up any sort of fight at all...*falls over cackling..
That many genuinely believe I should simply shut up and take the ongoing destruction of our assets as deserved and earned...*vomits...
A Newsflash for those too blind to see? I'm here till I drop...*cackles..
The only one with the guts to tell the Real story of the Zone of Great Favour.....of the Rotten Apples, Koobair, Barnabas and the Shaikboyz and of my Master's undoubted protestations of any involvement with the above....*crying with laughter...
If you are too cowardly to make a stand, then here - *turns around - Bite Me why don't you? *grins...
And yes, it would appear that wbs IS Government affiliated. When the Captain of Courage is in residence, my addie in IRC is wbs.co.za and when he isn't, it appears to be iBurst.co.za.... *waves to Ian Halliday....
Basil tells me that an Indian gentleman working with the BizAfrica for Telkom crew the day before yesterday, also handed him one of the Neotel apologises for the inconvenience caused flyers...
Now I ask you to think carefully here.... The sticker on the lorry clearly said contracted TO TELKOM... and yet the wekkers are handing out Neotel flyers? heheh... something rotten in the state of Denmark?
Peace julle mense....
---oOo---
Sunday 9th March 2008 at 12.47pm