Sunday, March 02, 2008

HARD LANDING.....
(begun Saturday at 4.00am)
Just before logging on, on Wednesday after 5.00pm, I had noticed the Captain of Courage standing up at his open gates chatting to a mate...
20 minutes later and he was still there...*grins...
If I needed confirmation that I was being nannied by others in mybroadband, that was it...*cackles..
The knell of Doom fosho.... the most approachable of mods had moved my post 'an open letter to ic' to the iBurst forum and off the beaten track, and had also deleted 2 of my posts as Personal attacks...*shrugs...
To a man it is believed that my plight is an isolated one and well deserved. *cackles... I am considered a crazed idiot and no more...*nods...
Sadly, I cannot fault this assumption. Would anyone be courageous enough to fill me in on the truth were it not a well-known fact that my PC is monitored to the hilt? I don't think so...*shakes it's head...
With my garbled and incoherent posts I have successfully alienated everyone and anyone...*chokes... That the directive pertaining to myadsl came from the top, is of course flattering to a degree, but doesn't and won't save my sorry hide...*grins...
On the other hand, Bali is irritable in the extreme... The only encouraging thing in an otherwise bleak landscape....*smiles.. Why is he so angry? Has he been ordered to back off? Not bloody likely...
As I sat and struggled to type my blog in Outlook yesterday, he amused himself from up on the Hill changing my font size....
That certainly isn't leaving me alone....*cackles..
It was nice to see skydog posting in a Wimax thread and I posted a query in reply... will it be answered or will it be treated with the scorn I have become so accustomed to and ignored... not a difficult question to answer....*grins...
Later:
5.45am and the Howard College MTB blazes out in broad daylight. They are now running 11 of the 12 lights visible to me as opposed to the 9 usually activated.... What a relief to see visible proof that the Eskom crisis has been resolved! *falls over laughing...
Sunday:
A surprisingly large number of wekkers toiling away yesterday for Telkom/Siemens, from Mo's house at No. 2 right through and up to Locksley Drive...
I am amused to see that on this occasion there is not a single contractor's board to be seen...*grins..
A random and recurring thought - are the ShaikBoyz originally from the Zone? There has to be a connection somewhere....
I have claimed from the outset that the idea for monitoring individual homes and businesses came from Koobair and his plants at Telkom Overport.
A system that helped this corrupt individual to run the Zone with an iron fist.
What then, was different about Koobair's monitoring compared to say, the Big Brother methods used in first world countries? Until a few years back I would guess nothing much at all...*smiles..
It is quite possibly the introduction of VOIP that has excited the Corrupt to the point of orgasmic greed...
However much you consider that nothing worth listening to is uttered in your private domain, I beg to differ...*cackles..
I have proven time and again that the audio monitoring can and does assist the corrupt hugely... It has for instance revealed in my case time and again, a staggering lack of support and belief in my theories by my nearest and dearest...*grins...
A fact that has allowed my Controller to practise even greater excesses in his harrassment...*amused...
The GameWrecker has shown repeatedly that the average man in the street will be oblivious to the total invasion of privacy in his own home...*shrugs..
The kid and I went up to Marianhill Monastary for morning tea yesterday.... On the way home I managed to get these pictures of a droog working up on the cell tower behind our ex-CPF Chair's property...
When compared to these pictures taken back in November 2007 several changes are visible...
This rather fancy looking aerial has now appeared in the pictures...*beams... and this on the tower itself....
The orange port-a-light was glaring out of one of the only 2 south facing windows of the orphanage dormitory last night...something completely different...*grins... In all the photos I have, not one shows a light in that window...Brilliant!
This morning, my Master rang our doorbell at 7.20am and though I amused him by dutifully climbing the 52 stairs to the top, the only person in sight was walking up the Crescent from the stopstreet...*cackles..
When you consider that changing my font size repeatedly as I type is all it takes to amuse him and his cronies, ringing the doorbell via his remote is pretty much in the same order of asinine behaviour...*grins...
What is the silver paint finish the wekkers have put on this faschia board over at the orphanage? A primer for a metal faschia board or a further signal enhancer of sorts?
The newly renovated orphanage roof has now quite the sparkliest silver finish I have ever seen on a building... If it is claimed it is to deflect and not enhance the wireless signal, I beg you to study these pictures of sodium based aerials run from inside the sleeping area rooms themselves...*gags...
Whilst the landscaping either side of the Freeway bridge is most attractive, one has to wonder about the open space left barren directly under the bridge..
It is in Karim and Mohamed's interests to find out what exactly has been earmarked for that open space so ostentatiously left unattended...
I clearly recall being told at one stage that a taxi-rank may well be constructed there... Whether fact or yet another 'joke' put out to alarm the locals I know not....*chuckles...
Amazingly, at this point the GameWrecker chooses to believe that ALL tradepage iBurst clients now run through Ian Halliday's account to check their bandwidth useage...*shows it's teeth...
It appears that he and I are indeed well-matched...*falls over....
I have not had time to read the latest newspapers and to keel over at the deliberate mis-information put out by Herr Doktor Sutcliffe and his fellow fatcats.... There is no hurry for I know I will not be disappointed....*beams...
Peace...
---oOo---
Sunday 2nd March 2008 at 4.32pm.