Monday, March 03, 2008

SHADES OF YELLOW.....
(begun Monday @ 3.00am)
I was in fact, thinking of the crescent moon lying on it's back above the horizon, all buttery golden yellow at 2.50am this morning.... That the title fits so many aspects of Selebi's Big Brother scheme is coincidental...*grins...
I will probably never know what changes Nobby's tone from normal excitement to anxiety and protest...*shrugs...
He is a different dog these days and far more vocal than he ever was.... He now barks simply because he can, and his back-up chorus usually pipes up in unison...*grins.. I am happy for them..
My Controller and his decking have given them literally, a whole new outlook on life...*beams...
At 2.45am it was that something upset Nobby enough to speak out loudly. His little companions were strangely silent. I woke to a dead hand and shooting cramp in my shin...Weirdness...*shrugs..
I seldom mention the physical effects that Bali and his PC can cause me, as it is most definitely feeding the troll...*cackles..
Though he may well lead the sceptical scoffing at this suggestion, he knows by now that it is true...
The first visible dip to our system came at 3.30am as I sat writing at the desk....
It was not that long ago that he deliberately fried our satellite dish, microwave oven and new portable radio.... He considers then that enough time has now elapsed to safely take out the next asset....*shrugs...
From the sounds our TV now emits, I would guess that will be his next target...
The prolific dips/surges occur constantly when my Master is in residence and yet our system is stable when he is out...
The GameWrecker, true to form, says that the TV is old, which doubtless amuses Bali no end and gives him carte blanche to destroy yet another costly item in his quest for revenge....*falls over..
I have developed a fatalistic attitude which serves me well..... If the GameWrecker (whom I always considered the brains of this partnership), chooses to ignore the glaringly obvious, then so be it....*cackles...
To this day, he believes that it is imagination and arrogance on my part to consider anyone would go to the trouble of deliberately making our lives difficult....*grins...
The Perfect Patsy he is indeed..
He can still only see one in a dozen of the dips my Master sends to our electrical system. Constantly eroding and damaging items in his ongoing cowardly fashion...*applauds...
Apart from having to log in via Ian Halliday's account to check our bandwidth, nothing has changed at all....
Mon Capitano still thuds noisily into the TV socket in the lounge and I still hear him behind the monitor...*grins... Last night, a second before shutting down, we lost Firefox and a window bobbed up accordingly....*shrugs..
It no longer is of concern to me that my words are treated with contempt and derision..*smiles...
Between them the Heroic Couple could sell ice to eskimos...
I can now see the funny side of this entire debacle and am truly entertained to find that on occasion I am an idiot savant, and can run rings around the pretentiously bright....*laughing..
You grumble that it is just dumb luck? Why fosho it is and it certainly doesn't happen often....*shrieks....
In a recent blog, I jotted down a list of just a few of the goonda style methods used in the past to further the entertainment of the Crooked... You would do well to remember these...
Despite any protest to the contrary, this is the level of attack that reveals Bali's true character... Once you can get past your natural disbelief and denial, it will become clear to you that he would prefer to enter Hell in a hand-basket than give me up....*keels over laughing...
Were you to give a toss at this late stage (which I seriously doubt), you still could not save us...*grins..
Are you not familiar with the concept of obsession? The signs have been there clearly along the way and you have chosen to ignore them deliberately *snorts...
Truth and clarity are not anything this mouthy old toad deserves right?
How embarrassing for you then, to discover that your technologically brilliant idol, is in fact a mere bullying thug...*winks at SkankyMike....
'no-one gives a patootie' were, i believe the goosegirls words, as she scrambled to reassure the Foul King of her loyalty in #trivia...*beams..
Her words were not exactly innovative nor fresh, and it merely touched me slightly to find her anxious enough to remark at all....*nods...
That Missus Courageous never bothered to reply to my last text message also indicates that all is not well in Paradise... I have little doubt that she bears the brunt of Bali's irritation and rage and though she has no choice but to back this plonker, I do indeed at times pity her....
Later:
I stepped out onto the verandah at 4.30am to an eerie silence... I have become so accustomed to the wireless song I've clearly not been paying enough attention....*sad...
Small night sounds and the occasional chirp of a solitary cricket but otherwise thundering silence...
I have been able to judge whether the signal is being aimed at Mayville, Michan Road or even sometimes to Brickhill Road so no, there is no wireless song today.
I can't even remember when last I actively listened for it aargh!
The aerial enhancers are all doing their job and the 'light' above No. 32 Michan Roads back door is awesome... Nearly double the intensity of the streetlight just behind it, I suspect the occupants of that gravy boat hum gently in their sleep...*cackles..
What are the odds of finding an International Human Rights member that can't be bought off? Slim to Zilch? If such a one existed my first priority would be to take him/her over to visit Sister Stephen..
To wonder why the nuns have not been informed of the base-station setup at their convent and to study the astonishingly bright roof repairs, beneath which sleep a good many innocent youngsters.
Coffee up at Burgess would be next, for the tables there are big enough to hold my so far, 5 photo albums. I will concede to a modicum of pride regarding this pictoral history of Corruption in the Zone....
From each cover, showing my Master peering stealthily around the wall (roffel) to endless pcitures of the same views, giving times and dates revealing such different lighting as to be amazing and inexplicable..
the intensity of the orange port-a-light which so upsets canines, glowing from just one section of the bell tower at the church back in May, June and July 2007, compared to the feeble 'normal' lights shot on 26th February 2008....*laughing...
That this upright official will ensure that compensation is made to Basil, Sue and Penny for the devastating effects of the fumblings of amateurs done in November 2005...
That every trialist and non-trialist bordering this valley will receive written advice that they will be compensated for all and any health problems that may arise while they reside here...
I don't care if its a bad case of flu.... the Corrupt will have a doctor call at their expense...*falls over laughing...I wish!!
Later:
And back to the Real world...... The public have been reminded more than once that powercuts may resume in March..
Is Bali saving our television for just such an occasion? At the rate he sends the surges and dips, small though most are, one nice big blackout would probably administer the coup de grace...*laughing...
Don't forget that if you are not one of the Blessed by Telkom or the Muni, to go check your neighbourhood for diggers when the power goes out..
Somewhere, not too far away, there will be an enormous rush underway to connect the latest cables laid... Loadshedding SE VOET!!! *collapses cackling....
The GameWrecker seems to think that the PC is safe if he is not logged on to the Internet...*snorts..
That a neighbour with Wireless could access his PC even AFTER it is shut down is absolutely foreign to him.. That Bali can control our electrical system and PC from up on the Hill would floor him totally...*laughing...
No expense has been spared in my Master's pursuit of entertainment fosho...
Peace...
---oOo---
Monday 3rd March 2008 at 11.52am.