Friday, February 29, 2008

THE BAGGAGE TOSSER.....

(begun Friday at 3.20am)


Don't get me wrong.... I thrive on solitude and yet at 62, while I find loneliness a foreign concept, I do enjoy my brief forays out into the Real world...*grins... (though these words may yet come back to haunt me..)

As I was leaving home yesterday an unmarked white bakkie pulled in at No. 11 and 2 rather nervous looking droogs emerged... they both wore company shirts but were too far away to be identified...*shrugs...
Thursday is the favoured day for the shifty to arrive in the Neighbourhood for obvious reasons, though this does not automatically put them in the Beast's camp...*laughing...

Yet more diggers busy as I drove up the Crescent heading out of Sherwood, and again it occurred to me that if nothing else, Selebi's Big Brother Project will have created jobs however temporary, for thousands of otherwise unemployed citizens...*applauds...

As I tottered about Westville following my same predictable route, I marvelled at how pleasant and friendly people are...
It is not difficult to encourage people to smile and I had a field-day...*beams..

I had been waiting in the queue for five minutes at the Westville Mall when all the lights in the shop suddenly dipped and nearly went out.
The owner singled me out immediately and said he was beginning to believe me....*cackles...
I have long suggested to him that problems with his power supply are more likely to happen on a Wednesday or Thursday than any other day of the week..*winks...
If the hugely visible dip did indeed signal the activation of the monitoring system, then it was very clumsily done...*shrugs...

Much as I suggest residents cruise their areas when a power cut hits, looking for physical evidence of wekkers digging,rather than the ambiguous loadshedding bullshit, do I suggest that business owners pay attention to individual dips to their lighting systems and possible problems with their electrical assets thereafter....*smiles..

Whether I have made too many errors in my guesswork due to my now inherent paranoia (*snorts) I suggest you do not throw the baby out with the bathwater...
That I am still here after all these years is astonishing in itself and I find it hard to believe it is simply because my struggles still amuse you all...*grins..

Were it left solely to my dear Controller, I would have been History a long time back. Having the truth revealed of his bullying, petty nature has not pleased him at all ....*cackles...
It clearly has not been up to him alone to decide my Fate...*mops it's sweaty brow...

I did my usual drive to Raftery and Sparks and updated my pictures of the stream still running down the road. No Telkom bakkie was parked next to the DSLAM across the way this time...*shrugs... The amount of water wasteage achieved by this deliberate runoff alone is staggering...
The pictures taken Last week however, reveal this weird light active on the bakkie as it sat within a few feet of the DSLAM. A trick of light? A logical explanation? *stumped...

As I drove home I found a truck parked up by the Assessment Centre unloading the big plastic pipes that carry the cabling underground.. I swung in and took a picture for the album...*grins...
When I finally pulled up on my verge the guy in charge of the diggers crew was walking up the road and obligingly allowed me to take this wonderful portrait...*cackles...
He said they were doing a job for Telkom and specifically for Siemens...*puzzled.. a new player in this shifty game?
There is so much deliberate mis-information surrounding the Big Brother Project it is unsurprising to find a new name bobbing up...

The ongoing heckling between Skeptik and voda3 on myadsl hadn't really interested me until last night..
Reading Skeptik's post made over on the HelloPeter site did rather confirm that voda3 belongs to the Beast and is one of several plants deliberately installed at myadsl to distract from Telkoms current cosy partnership with Mr. Selebi and the ShaikBoyz...*beams...
I based my earlier assumption purely on a party picture showing voda3's home to be situated on a hill...*falls over laughing...
Hilltop dwellers are vital to the signal and as such to the Project and voda3 has to be 'in the know' as it were.... Skeptik has pretty much now confirmed this...*chortles...

What I would give to be sat down with one who could go through ALL my allegations and assumptions one by one and convince me where I was wrong and why... Course, that ain't gonna happen as they say....*grins...

I have reduced myself to begging for an unbiased Monitor to take over our machine from the clearly demented Bali....*beams..
He should have been removed as far back as the destruction of the Bedroom Wireless Box monitor but nobody had the nerve to do it...*laughing...
It is hoped that when Selebi was axed from Interpol *still laughing, more attention was paid to the 'agents' dotted about South Africa....

That his fall from grace may well have been engineered by forces within the country, assisted by these very 'agents' is probable *winks at the Light of her life....
Consider this..... if you bought the sales pitch sufficiently to grant Mistuh Selebi the title of Head of Interpol, how can you know for sure that the agents created are not of the same ilk? You can't...*falls over...

You have only my word for it and there's the rub! *beams...

That Collin Balliram and his lady have abused his connection/position at Interpol over the years should be glaringly obvious. Again, because of his Cracker skillz this has been ignored...*shrugs..
It is far too late to rein him in were you even to consider it.
He is egged on and supported by a coven that have run the Zone long before any International lawmakers showed an interest.... The Rotten Apples make the rules here in the Zone and tis best to bear this in mind....*smiles...

It appears that our only TV set has been chosen as the next victim in the Dark Avenger's choice of punishment....

That particular jackpoint in the lounge has always announced my Master's arrival in our home, loudly...
Between the socket used by the now defunct kettle in the kitchen and the one used for the TV, it is difficult to choose which was the bigger giveaway...*laughs...

The dips are once again constant and even the GameWrecker is now able to see most of them. My Controller means business! ROFL!!!
Every electrical disaster we suffer is yet another item to be added to the blueprint of how this country's Big Brother Project will be run...*grins..

And now a suggestion,
that Captain Courageous repair the damage to our gmail as quickly as he can if he hasn't already. That he allows all correspondence pertaining in any way to CPF business to reach its destination in or out of my mailbox...*smiles...

The time nears when I will be forced to point my Vice-Chair to the lovely Navi, secretary to der Kommissar...
Navi is incapable of prevarication no matter where her loyalties lie... if you wish to put this remark to the test then please go ahead, though it could get messy....*cackles....

We require the Internet Service that the GameWrecker pays for. Our 56k dialup speed was faster than any speed we have ever received since signing up for iBurst.
We require our security to be monitored and our system to behave. It is the very least due to us in return for all the laughs we have afforded you...*nods...

Obviously I feel we are worthy of International monitoring and Mr. Ian Halliday's presence whether real or merely decorative is of no consolation... Nothing has changed and our Controller enters our PC as always, as the monitor gives this away clearly....*laughing...
Whether he denies this or not is irrelevant...

I have nothing against these idiots personally - even the ShaikBoyz dance in turn to a higher master... I merely wish to remind you of how gullible even the brightest among you can be....*beams..

Come now - give me your best International IT Lawman to monitor MY monitor, Captain of the Foul.... I deserve it....
That I was proven right in choosing a mod with honour to approach at myadsl comes as no great surprise...He is fully au faix with my history and no doubt has his reasons for responding. Yet by the tiniest gesture of kindness, he confirms my high opinion....*smiles...
I support his reasons for removing my posts though obviously I would dearly have loved to joust with the bullying SlinkyMike for a while....*cackles... the other post made in reply to a member who is unfamiliar to me? His post smacked clearly of someone with a vested interest in promoting iBurst and I merely used Ian Halliday's name to highlight this.... not well thought out at all but I am finding it harder to shut up by the day.....*laughing....
That this mod will now hopefully walk behind me clearing the mess I make is reassuring and I thank him for it...*beams...

If you had suggested to me three years back when at my lowest ebb that I would ever be this happy? I would have scoffed at the thought.

You have all played a part in my transformation, the Good, the Bad and the Bully from Hell…. Whatever disasters may lie ahead will be faced with my new outlook on life and for this I owe you….

Later:

The Airwing chopper sidled overhead at 10.10am heading up towards the Hill…. Five minutes later it was back, scuttling at great speed towards Entabeni….
Its been fairly scarce of late and judging from a report in yesterday’s Mercury will have been busy south of Durban..

A water break and subsequent shutdown at Louis Botha Airport is a clear indication of intensive cable laying and the chopper will of course play its vital role in the connections…

I will continue to report every silliness that occurs to us, from dips to our power system so intense the entire evening, to possibly only one or two at most this morning…
From Page time outs and servers declining to connect … Failed mails and sudden font changes as I type…. Speaking of which *coughs…. My master accesses this machine from his playroom up on the Hill as I type here now….
He has consistently switched the font from 12 to 10 leaving me no alternative but to eventually close Outlook and work in Word….*grins…
Quite terrifying to think that he RUNS the power supply to an entire street and probably more…. *shrugs….

The noises my monitor makes as my Master stirs angrily, and google suggesting we have malware… If it bores you to tears so be it…. Only you have the power to see that Captain Courageous and his Missus seek urgent counselling for their addiction to bullying…*cackles…

He is easily as much an embarrassment to Interpol as Jackie Selebi ever was…. Brain certainly does NOT make the man here….*smiles…
Let these two charmers toss aside the baggage they have enjoyed toting for so long…let them smile and be genuinely good neighbours….
I have a dream? *shrugs… Stranger things have happened….

A family of square-tailed drongos moved in recently and sit on the top of the wall, waiting for meals to fly by… Fearless little birds they are and will not hesitate to harass and heckle even yellow-billed kites and crows if they feel the need…*grins…

Peace…

---oOo---

Friday 29th February 2008 at 12.18pm.