Friday, March 14, 2008


IF A PICTURE PAINTS.....
(begun Friday at 4.15am)
So where was I? Lest I forget, my Master's two most visible outside lights were still flashing intermittently when I left to go shopping after 8.00am yesterday morning.... A message for me no doubt, but one that's point I missed totally.... *grins..
Small things noted as I headed out on my usual route... the Biz Afrika dudes were waiting up in the park to get started...
Halogen lights here active on the Westwood Mall crane were very pretty and way too low as said before, to be an aircraft warning system.
All the streetlights on the Essex Terrace/UDW flyoff were activated tsk tsk...*laughs...
I did take these pictures at some point, of Nos. 10 and 18 Friesland Road and would have to say my preference lies with No. 10 as the dodgier of the two properties.... Is that a faded sewage line marker I see outside? *startled....
Whether it houses an owner who has been given control of a Circuit or whether my own Master is involved in the powercuts up that end of the Crescent as well is debateable (sp)...
No huge dips to the lighting system at the Print shop in Hofmyer Heights...*applauds... I chose the photos I wanted printing, did my shopping and headed off to the Farmers Market..
After finishing at the shops I drove home, but this time I used Devon Terrace instead of Jan Smuts and captured this shot of a control streetlight active at 10.42am. Emerging at the entrance to the Westwood Mall under construction, I managed this rather stunning picture of the giant red and white crane with its halogen lights active...*beams...
Then over to the Hill to drop off a copy of the CPF Register signatures and contact details with lovely Navi, as per der Kommissar's instructions....
Which reminds me - did I ever mention the Al Baraka Bank's kind offer of a donated sms portal system to our CPF? That struggle as we did, it simply never got off the ground, though the Westville CPF use their donated system to great effect? *puzzled...
der Kommissar saved the day however, and at the AGM he introduced us to a young member of the Force known to him, who was going to attempt to set up just such a portal system for us at the very reasonable fee of R25 per month....
This will of course keep the entire setup neatly in the Family as it were....*nods admiringly at der Kommissar....
Moving on - I flew over to the Convent to drop stuff off for Sister Stephen who wasn't in. No problem, and I got to meet the unsmiling 'Jenny' at the front desk who I have to guess is a friend of Mrs. Marie-Therese Naidoo? *cackles...
I couldn't resist winding her up a fraction by saying I would just pop down to the kitchen to look for Sister Zonke..... We all know of course that they run signal enhancers from that area as well do we not? *laughing....As if I would!.
Emerging from the convent gates I hung a right, and got even more pictures of Number 89 Hugo/St Theresa's Road.... The face-brick house with the aluminium ladder that leads to the roof that has all these boxes just outside on the verge and all these signal enhancer wall lights .. *beams..
Some good pictures of the overhead lights active at Barn's Road sportsfield taken at 11.16am., and then back to Sherwood to find these 2 huge Muni Water lorrys and the wekkers digging up the road by the Pool Academy in Jan Smuts... good stuff! *chortles...
The Naroths in Candella Road still have For Sale signs on the verge, and the stream of water from this partially concealed pipe on their verge still runs ceaselessly down the road....
The Biz Afrika/Telkom/Neotel partnership team (*cackles helplessly) were struggling with great loops of orange cable on the Sherwood Hall grounds here and a nice updated shot of one of their bakkies displaying the sticker logo on the door....
I stopped for a brief chat with the GroundsKeeper at the Assessment Centre and then pulled in to drop off my groceries....
Twenty minutes later, I headed off again - this time down to Brickfield Road....
I did my shopping there and had a rewarding chat to one of the owners.... I do believe education is the key *grins.... whether adsl is as compatible to the Big Brother system as iBurst I've no idea, but I will have to assume it is...(iBurst now PWNED by Telkom's 'respectable' partner, Vodacom...*chokes..)
Off over to show my poor Walkman to someone with a brain.... Turns out that it isn't totally dead, but irrevocably zombied...*sad...
That it's laser has been interfered with and can no longer read the CDs... that the GameWrecker's new portable radio also has a similar laser that was deliberately scrambled by the Golden Tool of the Corrupt....*shrugs and squeezes it into the already bulging drawer of cooked powerpacks and fried motherboards for the Forensic boys to look at if the cows ever come home....*cackling...
A fine conversation ensued with these scientifically minded people regarding the biggest Wireless Base station in South Africa...*grins..
It appears that I am at last speaking a language they can follow... I walked out of the business to find a bakkie of the Beast parked strategically behind my car....*thrilled!!!
I couldn't resist and went over to chat to the driver, where I whipped out my camera and got this great portrait! *laughing... I figure he owed it to me for being so obligingly predictable...*falls over... Telkom Quality Control? Right!
Did he know Richard Mays? Only sort of....*weird... He knows Sean Mudaly enough to 'think' he had left Overport Telkom... It reminded me immediately of Chris Gouwer, the pleasant guy that works/worked for the Muni Electricity Department's Security Division alongside Allen Spence and Mike Oliver... How Chris so suddenly 'got ill and moved elsewhere'.....*smiling...
The very same thing happened to the pleasant Johan at Underground cables Overport Telkom... *poof!* *laughing again...
The bakkie driver mentioned knowing Juggie at Overport Telkom, whom I seem to recall I spoke to once when I was enquiring about Wimax.... The lads I have actually met from Telkom Overport are all generally speaking, really pleasant...*grins...
That this guy I was chatting to appeared to draw a blank on my old friend Saleem Moosa was really strange... He is clearly of an age to know the guy? a slip? *grins...
It is always possible that he parked his bakkie as near as he could get to the building to try and enhance his VOIP signal.
The guy in the big white 4x4 parked just beyond him, and even closer to the building I had just been visiting, was also a likely candidate. Paranoia babbling? Nope, I don't think so....*grins happily...
If I could just find the correct words to describe how the wireless works with the power supply to control and monitor, I would leap ahead in my mission to educate the ignorant.... But fear not oh Hordes of the Beast - tis not likely to happen in this lifetime....*rolling on the floor...
I drove home via Sparks Road and didn't stop at the Raftery Road bog to check the run off, but am fairly sure there was no water streaming down the road. I will check tomorrow and hopefully announce a minor miracle!
Back home I had a call from a friend who was outraged at Herr Doktor Sutcliffe's latest scam of re-evaluating property. They will have to find another R500+ per month for rates and clearly as they are pretty much retired, they don't have it...*shrugs..
I understand now that Sutcliffe's latest defence is that, never mind that a Muni official didn't arrive at your home to physically check the value - he had a light aircraft aloft to do the job...*falls over laughing..
The GameWrecker procrastinates as always, though we are clearly over-valued.... When he has to actually fork out the increased rates he will no doubt squeal 'foul'! Too late mate..... *shrugs...
In his ongoing but unwitting role of Champion of the Corrupt, he insists on saying repeatedly that my staunch original basic Nokia is on the outs and that I am going to lose all the contacts stored...
My Captain of Amazing Courage will long have bragged of his control over that item and it is now too late to backpedal and scream innocence....
There is nothing the matter with this phone apart from the SIGNAL being taken down constantly....
The same applies to every item my Monitor controls...
Last night we had NO dips until I logged off and shut down. I then noticed a constant, miniscule dipping taking place.... Far more than previously, but so faint as to be almost invisible....*grins...
This morning? - nothing at all that I can see...
The television? Behaving perfectly and not even a clunk last night or this morning...*shrugs...
I am frankly grossed out by your support of a clearly petty and vindictive thug given total control over so many people's lives....*vomits...
That I store all the CPF contact numbers on my original Nokia makes the cell a most desirable target for Bali and the Rotten Apples...
As with problems now encountered on the once so-reliable gmail, in sending out CPF Minutes and mails, there is nothing he and his cronies will not sink to, to prevent our CPF from running smoothly...*bares its teeth...
That my Master and I so clearly bat for opposite teams should by now be apparent, unless you have snored through my every word....
I wish for the SAPS Sydenham and the residents of the Zone to work as a TEAM in honesty and trust...words totally foreign to the Chicken King and the Foul Fruit....*cackles...
In my naivety, I had thought that by keeping CPF contact numbers separate from the newer Nokia would save it....*falls over...
Not a chance! Already he has changed the call-tune overnight and switched off my newer phone a couple of times to demonstrate his prowess... (we use Vodacom's pay-as-you-go as if you hadn't figured that out already ROFL!)
That my blog is peppered with so many unanswered questions, doubtless adds to your amusement.... My constant query as to why the enormous secrecy cloaking the Big Brother Project?
Looking at the sheer amount of losses and damage we have incurred since 2004, and the ongoing losses reported by citizens and businesses country-wide, the massive deliberate water-wasteage and power on during the day, the cockups with the sewage and water systems as they fumble to get the cables through, the callous use of state-aided institutions as base stations - you may consider my original question to be a rhetorical one after all....*beams..
I will now of course re-double my efforts to live up to the title bestowed on me by the Corrupt, of Gossip-Mongering, Mischief-Maker...*curtseys deeply....
While driving along Cullingworth yesterday at 11.32am I came upon Telkom bakkie TLJ566 GP parked on the pavement next to the green and blue signal box here.. As with the weird photo taken on Thursday 21st February of a Telkom bakkie nuzzling up to the DSLAM in Abrey Road, I beg to ask WTF is that they are doing? *pops out eyes.... Look at the light on the switchbox and here on the back of the bakkie and tell me that is not strange... Recharging something?
May I chill a little now, thinking that someone in Power (haha) has finally convinced my Master that it would be unwise to continue with his petty attacks? That someone higher up the chain than he, has seen the Light and will protect me?
*coughs loudly.... I am deluded but not yet a complete basket case guys....*falls over choking...
You tolerate me, as I am the ONLY source of information you can now trust is all... My fate is pretty much sealed.
What my friendship with fags and Mr. Sol doesn't do, the Fowl King makes up for in spades...*chuckles...
That my system took a beating at the same time Basil went down in 2005 is a certainty. To scramble the laser on my Walkman as I wore it? Just a fraction of the EMF 'gifts' that this idiot constantly sends us....
I wore a cardigan this morning and yet when the GameWrecker sat down and switched the PC on, he suddenly exclaimed about how hot it had become....doh..... And this is good for his health because.....? *winks at Bali, Master of Toads to Infinity & Beyond...
I would guess the dear boy had the 'electrician' round yesterday to adjust his system, hence the change in visible dips...- otherwise? Nothing has or will ever change...*shrugs..
The sweat-popping temperatures have cooled finally after the lovely rains. A lovely day it is here in the Zone.... Peace julle..
PS. Before even logging on to the internet to type this, a Symantec window popped up unbidden to say a Live update was needed. I say no, Cancel... but it will not cancel and runs merrily on....*shrieks...
So I Restart and it doesn't reappear until five minutes ago as I was typing out the blog in Outlook.... I truly find it hard to believe that anyone is amused by this erm, lameness still? *shrugs...
I also found the picture I chose to head today's blog was unacceptable to our Controller and would not upload. I was instead given an error message by blogger BX-mays8w......*cackles...
And as I finished off typing again the Symantec Live update appears unbidden.....
All of this is perfectly acceptable because.....? *hawks...
---oOo---
Friday 14th March 2008 at 10.30am.