Friday, February 15, 2008

VOIP IN THE WILDERNESS.....
(begun Thursday at 3.10am)
A delicious puzzle is what it is.... Whatever had me shooting for the surface without pause at 3.00am yesterday, woke me again this morning at exactly the same time.
I scrambled from deathsleep to alert in a nanosecond, so it had to be something really quick but fierce, and it left no echo behind for my playback system...*curious...
I've made a commitment to wake five minutes earlier tomorrow, to lie in wait and see whether it is just little Pepsi giving a short sharp yap, or something way more interesting...*grins..
It is unlikely that my addled head will store that request for 24 hours, but its worth a shot..*cackles..
I would stake my life that the redoubtable young IT Savvy, DA Councillor, Alex Christians has by now spoken to Wayne van Bart of the Muni Parks Dept. *laughing...
The same van Bart that I was told would call me on Monday about my water-wasteage report on the stream across the way....
Dinnae fach ureselves laddies....*cackling...
Undoubtedly the stormwater drains and water lines up St. Theresa's road and Hugo Road are stuffed by now with rather more than the load they were designed to carry. Its got to go somewhere right? *grins..
The rewards are great... I haven't checked on the now regular visits by the three Red Bishop birds, but have an idea they usually hang out by water?
The Goliath Heron floated down a few days ago and landed on my roof not twenty feet away to preen its feathers...*beams..
Soon we will be told that water supplies are scarce and must be rationed... pretty much the same song that Eskom and charmers like Sutcliffe sing so loudly as they run more lights than ever before...*snorts..
The ratepayers will fork out or be cut off - its as easy as that...*grins...
Sue the book is at last getting anxious about the growing runoff on her driveway...*looks at her so-affordable new garden service...
Will a team arrive at No. 17 to dig for the leak, making covert installations as they go? Does the Illuminati's latest Board Member ask his eldest son about the frequency changes to his hearing? That Mr. Newton knows of the Project is indisputable. No attempt has been made to clear the huge clump of trees and bushes that block the signal from DLOS to their home.
In spite of this it hasn't saved their eldest from experiencing odd changes to his hearing..*shrugs and waves to Renette...
My theory is that the water leak engineered to run down Sue's driveway is to enable a team of wekkers to come in and 'adjust' the water system without raising eyebrows...
*waits with interest to see how it pans out...
My suggestion that the Howard College MTB lights (all 24 of them) be doused in deference to the energy 'crisis' was undoubtedly met with derision..*cackles..
That the www.myadsl.co.za site has become a home from home to so many telkom/vodacom employees is glaringly obvious...*cackles...
Employees supposedly banned from accessing the site? Pull the other one why don't you..*snorts... It has long been a means of manipulation for the Beast to get its message across...
It only requires a new member to make a couple of anti-Telkom posts and they are considered one of the guys not so? *keels over... Voda3 and his house on the hill bear close watching fosho....*grins..
Was the very concept of this site pre-planned to suit the Beast's needs? I am not suggesting that it was with the owner's knowledge... just a thought....*shrugs...
Later:
the wireless song had lessened considerably by the time I climbed onto the orbitrek at 4.30am. Almost strident in pitch at 3.00am, it dumbed down to just another background noise....
Wise move mon petite merde....*cackles...
For a while the MTB was being turned off at 5.20am. Today its 5.39am and still it blazes out, heedless of any possible power crisis in the land...*laughs..
The picture taken at 5.20am of the sodium based light in the dormitory of the orphanage is no mere clever reflection from the smart-windows... Lay all these pictures next to each other and see exactly why I say this....*laughing...
I would dearly love to see the orange beauties running from Sabeera's and possibly even Cyril's properties, facing St. Theresa's...*beams..
What a fine sight they must be...
Later:
Something different about the north end windows upstairs at the orphanage? They haven't been given the strange metal bars? Just good old louvres?
I see the aerials/enhancers being run down that end now and have to wonder.. If it was ever said that the metal bars on the windows down this end were to protect the youngsters it is a downright lie...
I have more than enough pictures that show the port-a-lights very active inside the dormitory without the distraction of the so called smart window finish...*smiles..
I was amused to notice that the telephone pole here is finally showing the strain its been taking since the mulberry tree died and landed square on the cable in mid-October 2007.
It is now canting quite alarmingly. I imagine the pole could actually topple right over and the minions of the Beast would still refuse to come and fix it...*laughs... They have become increasingly camera shy...
Friday at 4.00am:
No mystery as to what woke me today. A crew of wekkers on the Sherwood/Mayville fly off from Westville...*beams... see pics.
Jan Smuts Highway from 45th cutting to Hatton Avenue had live streetlights yesterday on my trip out. I was fairly entertained to find the workers using unmarked bakkies in this instance...*laughs..
Water running once again in a steady stream from the pipe buried on the Naroth's front verge in Candella road here at 10.30am...
A huge run-off in Collingham Road from this clearly overstretched drain.... Armbands ON guys! *cackles..
A nest of Beastly minions gathered in West Riding Row behind the Engen garage with four or more bakkies and their sun umbrella..
Yet another blue/green telkom box and undoubtedly a manhole to access the water pipes... *grins..
It being a Thursday I was unsurprised to find another machine had collapsed at the Fototec shop in Westville. I honestly believe it to be a small demonstration of things to come...*beams... Control and chaos via the power lines...
Later:
Thinking Sister Stephen would still be laid low with her back problems, I flew in with some magazines for her, to find she had recovered enough to go out...*beams.
Not a wasted trip on my part as I now have these fine shots of the four roofers busily replacing the 'leaking' roof with .......? what? When they are done, I'm betting this will be the first ever glow-in-the-dark RC institution! A miracle! *applauds Father Denker....
It occurred to me to wonder whether these four guys belonged to that fine company, the Mthiyane Service Providers to Telkomsa? Once contracted to Mike Oliver of the Munis Electricity Security division and now to Telkom... at least one of the dudes is beginning to look familiar.... *goes off to search her archives...
By the by - I chatted to little Pepsi over the wall yesterday and see that despite the Captain of Courages' Missus assuring me the pups were wearing their new tags, Pepsi doesnt even have a collar on let alone her tag....*shrugs... The usual BS issues forth...
Mon Capitano continues to use the dogs as a means to ensure I carry on dissing this fine Pair..*cackles... The more truths I point out, the more they feign injured innocence...you have to love it! *falls over...
The timing couldn't be better either as its a Friday, and his Merry Band of Trolls will spend a happy weekend reminding me online that the DarkAvenger is beyond reproach....*shrieks...
I have sent Madam C a text to say she may give the R24 owed me to Penny, who will pass it over the wall to ... waits...
Later:
I finally managed to get Hekhmat's email addie correct and mailed him a copy of the CPF Minutes along with all the other members, last night..
An interesting development this morning then, to find that my gmail Contact box had been corrupted (screenshot) with his addie repeated ad nauseum down the side...*cackles...
A bloggable offence indeed....
If my Master saw fit to show his irritation in the matter of Hekhmat vs. (the soon to be controller in Loon road) Farouk Ahmed, and the Rotten Apples, I now wonder what fall-out Hekhmat himself has suffered?
Should I mission to find out? To ask Hekhmat whether he has been experiencing increased problems with his power supply at his businesses or home? Just for starters?
May I suggest that the Goondaboyz are reined in, as they may well bring this House of Corruption tumbling about all your ears...*laughing... After all, my contention has been all along that this Big Brother Project will be used by the Corrupt to exact revenge on dissenters, has it not?
As Bali is the Head Monitor of all that I do and say, only he could've specifically corrupted my contacts box.
While his peurile Fanboyz may consider this a magnificent tour de force, I believe it once again reveals the appalling choices made by cretins like Allen Spence *gags
The ChickenKing will always be no more than a skillful but irresponsible Cracker... Brilliant planning dudes....*shakes it's head...
The stream across the way is not running at 8.30am *startled...
How fortunate that it is such a beautiful hot sunny day. The entire bank should be dried out completely by nightfall....*grins...
Later still:
My Master is anxious.... he has left Kitt iii aka the Courser bakkie, on full alert at the top of his driveway. The tail on my cursor in www.blogger.com never leaves me now...*grins...
Having crowed for years about 'officially' controlling and manipulating every aspect of our lives including our PC, perhaps Collin Prakash Balliram of 6 Harris Crescent, Sherwood, would like to explain why -
SAPS Sydenham cannot this morning open an email attachment containing the current CPF Minutes?
May I speculate that this pettiness is due to the matter of one Farouk Ahmed of 15 Loon Road, being brought to the attention of the Good police up at the Station?
I am only too happy to continue giving this favoured bullyboy and the Rotten Apples that back him so keenly, all the publicity they deserve...*cackles...
For my own Controller to involve himself is perplexing to a degree....
It is after all, inclined to negate the Courageous Couples' constant assertions that they are not involved in any form of corruption..*winks..
You may continue to buy what this Pair are selling at your own risk...*shrugs..
We update the bloated and corrupt Norton regularly and scans reveal nothing..*hoots with laughter...
The FowlKing IS our Security and as such, any and all problems encountered online can justifiably be laid at his door...Finis...
Wilfully tampering with CPF business in any way surely aids my efforts to expose the real Bali and those he works for so eagerly.... Long may it last...*applauds...
Undoubtedly the CIA and Scotland Yard will shrug off their gross errors of judgement as standard third-world corruption...
It may however, pay them to sit up and take notice now that the Scorpions have been hogtied and binned? *cackles...
Peace julle... *coughs.... addon coming up.......

Its all happening at the zoo! *laughing.... I logged on to try and re-send the CPF Minutes up to Navi and what a mission it was.... Something new by way of an error #102 from gmail... I even resorted to running the stupid Norton One Button Fix which found 15 problems only 2 of which it could fix.... the other 13? Ive made a screenshot but *shrugs.... they are all Bali's work so nothing to be done about them.
I was finally allowed to send off another mail to Navi but whether or not she will be able to access this attachment is anyone's guess.
Things are definitely hotting up so to speak.... as far as I'm concerned, CPF business is off-limits to these morons but they now seem to think otherwise... lets play guys lets play....*beaming...

On the matter of the outstanding account? Missus C kindly got the kids to pass it over the wall at lunch time... Nice one and thanks....*smiles...
---oOo---
Friday 15th January 2008 at 12.00noon