Sunday, February 17, 2008

LET IT BE.....
(begun Saturday at 6.30pm)
Another unscheduled power cut at 4.45pm this afternoon.
The length of Jan Smuts Highway from 45th Cutting down to Hatton Avenue had activated streetlights when I was out and about on Thursday. Amusing to note that they are now using unmarked bakkies here....*grins...
Check out this guys startled expression as he clambers up the ladder mid-morning...
His Nobness first cut the power last night at 8.15pm, and then graciously reactivated it again at midnight on the dot... Whatever rocks his boat is fine by me...*smiles and pats Bali...
Does he hear so much as an expletive leave my wrinkled lips as we are plunged into darkness? Fraid not hey....*cackles... The only curse that may be heard, is if I bump my old shins as I head for the nearest torch...*shrugs..
The GameWrecker came home and solved the mystery of this second unscheduled blackout. A large gang of workers in unmarked vehicles are digging a big hole right outside Yusuf Akram's house at 742 Jan Smuts Highway. The star of the operation is this electricity pole, hence the power cut...
I already have several pictures of Mr. Akram's property in my album, being as how he is Carol's (yes, that Carol) immediate neighbour and also seems to have a taste for signal enhancing paint about his property...*laughing...
I fantasize briefly about leaping into my car with my camera and decide against it - plenty more opportunities will arise, that's guaranteed..*cackles..
Since outing the Bullyboy Farouk Ahmed of 15 Loon Road, my gmail has freaked out...
I told you that Hekhmat's addie was repeated all the way down my Contacts Box did I not? see screenshot.. No doubt to ensure that I understood Exactly why the mail had been corrupted...*laughs...
A recent addition to my Masters CV would be the Error #102 which now appears frequently...*beams..
Clearly Koobair and his Rotten Apples are not happy with their puppet in Loon road getting so much publicity, leaving my Controller to exact retribution as usual....*falls on over...
Missus Courageous' larnie company Merc sits casually on their verge outside, along with another little car. There is a blackout underway. Curious that the SAPS Sydenham constantly exhort residents never to leave cars parked out on the verge, and yet this Fortunate Pair do so regularly with apparent impunity?
Are they privy to information we mere mortals aren't? *winks..
I have repeated my "Mission Statement" often enough for there to be no room for error.
That I wish for the Sherwood/Sydenham CPF to work with the Sydenham SAPS in the fight against crime...
What is there that you don't understand? Allowing your Goondaboy Balliram to corrupt CPF business shows a clear lack of good intention and it ain't on my side of the fence...*grins...
Am I to understand that if matters such as the bullying of a staunch resident by a newcomer, and that newcomer's subsequent support from the Rotten Apples, is Minuted, there will be repurcussions on my PC? Was that a nod? *keels over again...
Hopefully there are other readers here paying close attention, and even taking notes on how to behave correctly to avoid the ire of the likes of Koobair and Earl Michael Barnabas...*cackles...
Many of you may know the Rules already and work hard to keep your noses clean...*snorts.
Hopefully these wussies will not whinge and whine as things get worse...
If you are not bold enough to break your sheeplike habits then you are not entitled to bitch about the crime....*beams..
I am happy to do it for you -
I will yak on and on ad infinitum about the Corruption involved in Selebi's "I have a Dream Big Brother Data-Theft Project"... I will happily name names of the more scurrilous crooks involved...*grins..
Mike Sutcliffe and Allen Spence are two classic examples who lurk behind thin veils of respectibility (sp) all the while bleeding the ratepayers dry to their own gain...*shrugs..
Zuma and Selebi are mere puppets led by their greed for wealth and power.
I still smell the old order strongly in the air....*sniffs..
The Bezuidenhouts, Retiefs and Coetzees that went underground to hone their Puppetmaster skillz...
In a lighter vein, I visited Bernies today and found a signal enhancer light high up on the outside wall of Mr. Haffejee's house...
Another household with waived rates? Little wonder Herr Doktor Sutcliffe is increasing them so drastically...*hawks..
Its going to take a lot of ignorant but honest citizens to pay for the 'trialists' rates as well as their own...*gags...
The statement that wireless doesn't need power confuses me totally... This project is most certainly designed to use BOTH combined, with VOIP as the cherry on the top...*grins...
As I sit writing by the light of a stand-by lamp, (a terrific investment), I look over at the Convent with its huge orange lights beaming out over to Sabeera's and beyond... Exempt once again from the cut? The two northend upstairs windows are also running an aerial of orange...
The smart windows shield my view of what is active inside the childrens dormitory, but were I to go up to road level I know that at least one of the huge orange port-a-lights WILL be active inside...*spits....
Looking out of my kids window at my Master's pitch black driveway at 8.00pm when - Wait! Look at that FFS! A really bright little light burns merrily on the (to all accounts and purposes) deactivated streetlight! Haikona! So the power is not quite as dead as the Controller would have residents believe...
Certainly not on his property.... Why else the thick windowless walls and south-facing aspect of der Bunker? The one-way tinted glass with nary a chink of light to be seen...*collapses laughing...
You have helped create this power-crazed flake, and ignore the signs that all is clearly not well in his upper-story...*cackles...
No worries guys - what the Zone residents don't know, won't hurt them...? (not too sure about that one at all...)*shrugs...
Some of you may even trot off to St. Annes tomorrow to kneel at the feet of the crooked and greedy Father Denker, and to even nod in a friendly fashion to your local Durglord if you spot him...*beams..
And you will tell yourselves that as a result of this visit you will be safe? *falls to the ground frothing..
I'm off to put the 'early to bed' adage into practise... See, I too am a firm believer in miracles....go figure *exits chortling...
And barely minutes later....... I hadn't quite climbed into bed and stood saying to the GameWrecker that I was once again keeping a record of powercuts and their times and would compare them with other CPF Members at the next Meeting when - *PING!!* the power was restored! (8.15pm exactly and no doubt a total coincidence!) *laughing....
Later:
My Master has his chommies round to play. At 10.15pm he cranked up his stereo and set his three dogs off in the process....*grins..
Feeling refreshed after my nap, I went on a walkabout and found that all Bali's lights were on... Are his children not whiney the next day after keeping such late hours? *curious....
As always, Bali knows that I am up and about, and I whispered to him that he cannot have both... either his music or his toad tracking system...
He obligingly turned off the music....*chokes...
I have the feeling that the bigger the bunch of roses, the bigger the guilt trip...*winks at her Master...
Eh - I light a ciggie and the click of the lighter has me nailed for position....but not what I do..*cackles delightedly.... He is clearly showing off for his buds, but there are definite disadvantages being shut up in his concrete and asbestos bunker, are there not o Chicken King?
Our outside lights are running so low they are almost resembling port-a-lights...*startled... a flotilla of orange marshalled by the Mothership...
The smell of a BushDweller's campfire pervades the air outside... yet another Watcher installed?
*goes happily back to bed...
Sunday at 4.10am:
Nobby clearly hears the BushDweller moving about below and the three Border guards rush noisily to the front...*cackles...
The pwnage of my newer Nokia by the Master of ALL he surveys deserves a mention...*beams..
My text alert tone changed itself overnight a few days ago to the frogcroak option. Having thought mon Capitan to have used pretty much his entire box of tricks, I admit to being both impressed and entertained...
Again, yesterday morning, I found that when typing out a text, each key would now make a piercing 'kerchink' sound. Sort of like the 30 pieces of silver as each coin was tossed onto the pile...*falls over laughing..
All the better to hear me with.....yes? Giving Bali that all important extra few seconds to block any outgoing messages he disaproves of fosho....
In reality, it caused me to spend some time studying my little brick and rectifying the changes. I have now even figured out how to put the phone on Silent! Genius! *curtseys to its Master gratefully....
All these marvellous skillz will be coming from a Controller near you, fairly soon...*beams..
Having enlisted nearly all the IT savvy residents in the neighbourhood, to hop aboard the Gravy Train, it is hardly a stretch for my Master to practise his snooping skillz on the Tards that are left...*cackles... Monitoring the Trialists themselves must be a doddle as well....
Why would Good Trialists be exempt from the wonders of VOIP? Shakoor and Jo, Missus Kazee's kid, Smiley's kid and Aziz - all these people will be totally unaware that their voices too, can be heard up on the Hill....
Tread carefully and choose your words wisely from now on...*beams..
Later:
Pretty much a two and a half hour walk this morning... What a pleasure to find Wireless enhancing signal lights in the strangest of places...*grins..
DSLAMS going up everywhere and chaos and mess left on verges by the cowboy Contractors...*shrugs..
It is almost as if the Architects of this Magnificent Scam have developed ADD..... holes dug and left forgotten, cables lying about everywhere...
Bricks abandoned next to mountains of earth...*cackles...
A realy eye-opener to be sure....
While I do not deem it wise to carry my camera on these sojourns through the Zone, I note down the places to return to later....
NAF1S - ZN? Personalised number plates are a dead give away don't you think? *chokes...
PS I tried connecting to google to publish the above at 1.00pm. Not a chance...
The page just timed out...*cackles....This is not corruption? *grins.... A service paid for and yet deliberately blocked at the whim of a Cracker?
I have to admit to making headway.... If my blogs are now worth blocking, albeit even temporarily, is someone finally paying attention? *beams..
Restarting the PC garners success finally... A wee and rather sadly desperate power-play? *hugs Bali....
Peace julle...
---oOo---
Sunday 17th February 2008 at 1.54pm