Friday, February 08, 2008

RATTLING MY CAGE......
Would it be presumptuous of me to think that any problems I have involving the publishing of this humble blog, are usually as a direct result of my scoring several home runs? *cackles wildly...
Could it be a tad more than mere annoyance and irritation that I smell so strongly, wafting over the wall and down from the Hill?
Has our Controller now been given permission to corrupt our PC to an extent that it becomes unuseable? *grins....
Or does he fly in the face of sane advice?
I have several screenshots that show the lame attempts by the Heroic One to indicate his displeasure, are on the increase...
Alas, I didn't save the window that bobbed up a few days ago regarding a script that was running...*snorts..
Bring it next time...pfftt..
He is now in a classic catch-22 position and certainly can't claim that WE have allowed other crackers/hackers onto this PC, as he has sole control....*chokes..
He has trumpeted this fact since the getgo and cannot now deny it...*beams..
I set out to prove without a shadow of doubt, that by giving covert control of a huge amount of electrical power to one who is no more than a common if skillful Cracker, this Big Brother Project is not what it purports to be at all....
Though seldom earnest, I have been frank and honest with you here, to an often nauseating degree...*chortles..
I have never attempted to hide the fact that I use this blog to show the corrupt nature of Bali's involvement with the world-wide phenomenon of the Big Brother Project...
Though the Courageous Pair and their Peers have managed with ease to persuade you that I am crazed and delusional, I figure I have made inroads to the contrary on the odd occasion...*beams..
That unbelievably, I have even sometimes, (though rarely) given you pause for thought...*grins..
That though you still smile at my Masters engaging manner when you meet or chat online, there is hopefully a part of you that has at last begun to wonder at my persistent allegations?
That there are those higher in the echelons of corrupt power, that try tactfully to rein him in, I do not doubt...
It should by now be clear to both you and these lumping great pillocks, that it is way too late for any form of control over the Lord of the Foul....
He has been finally and irrevocably stroked, patted and praised once too often, to see himself as anything less than omnipotent and a law unto himself...*shrieks...
If your attitude is still that those ignorant of IT security management would be wiser to stay offline - then you disappoint me...*snorts...
There are millions of people in South Africa who will hopefully one day have access to the Internet, and yet be as retarded as the GameWrecker and I most surely are... Whether you agree or not this is the truth...*shrugs..
What will they find as they struggle with this new technology? Bullying controllers who amuse themselves and their cronies by invading Pcs and causing havoc?
Totally egotistical and lacking any form of embarrassment or shame, they can range from 12 years old to over fifty....*falls over laughing...
They are united in their desire to expose idiots and will stop at nothing to raise a laugh from their compadres....
As if this were not sufficient to deter a technophobe, we are now about to find the SA IT infrastructure 'managed' by the Chosen, in the likes of Collin Prakash Balliram....*laughing...
They may both deny it until they go ultraviolet in their faces, but the fact remains that my Master IS involved with the likes of Koobair, the ShaikBoyz, Earl Michael Barnabas and Mike Sutcliffe...*cackles...
An IT Security Consultant, IRC Cop?
Even the most honest of businessmen should quake in their shoes at the news.... In his hallowed position, the possibilities for corruption are endless, as his toys and hate-filled vendetta clearly show...*beams...
It is unlikely that I will ever know who it is that so clouds your better judgement...*shrugs...
I would guess someone in a much higher position of trust than the JackHunter...
As Toad the Utterly Paranoid, I have my theories as to the identities of some of the heavyweights you choose to believe...*cackles...
Not names you are likely to find written here for, Complete Radish that I am, I have somehow managed to preserve a small corner of sanity in my addled head, that chooses not to give you absolutely everything I own...*grins...
This corner bears a sign at its entrance saying "self-preservation".....*laughing...
Again, peace...
---oOo---
Friday 8th February 2008 at 1.55pm.