Thursday, February 07, 2008

CHAOS RULES....

Its now 9.14am and I've just managed to publish my Old Faithful post....*grins....

Problem is, that the King of Lame has now removed my error correcting options....
I do think after 400 and then some posts I know how to do this?
More and more silly little problems arising on this PC daily denote his extreme irritation at my continued honesty *laughing....

I even resorted to running a full (though clearly futile) Norton scan this morning which ALWAYS comes up clear heheh....

So - I ask that you pardon the typos in my blog until such time as the Lord of Chickens gets over himself and remembers that he is Supposed to be in a position of some responsibility and no longer a mere skillful Cracker *beams....

Bless......

Published at 9.18am Friday 8th February 2008.