Friday, February 22, 2008


IN MY MASTER'S HOUSE.......
(begun Thursday at 4.00pm)
Why are you here? Required reading for Telkom Trialists? A fanboy going way back to Studio54? Whatever... I applaud you for your staying power...*claps...
Have you always scoffed at my ongoing allegations, claiming that without proof they are the mere product of an over-fertile imagination?
Then consider this -
I've stuck to my guns since I was first 'allowed' to create this blog. You will have read and been amused at my struggles sans any semblance of logic or commonsense, to understand what it is that fills the Zone and the very air itself.....
I have not hesitated to correct my own misconceptions along the way. That MY picture of Collin Prakash Balliram is very different to the one so many of you hold dear, is glaringly obvious...*cackles..
I am certain that Collin aka Bali aka Capt. Courageous, Chicken King, Lord of the Fowl, the Dark Avenger et al, considers himself a pioneer of South African Internet....
From the awe and reverence awarded him on IRC alone, it is clear that he has been around for years...*grins.. That he has pretty much been able to 'fix' anyone and anything is a guaranteed....*laughs...
When he created the Toady Show, it was yet another 'feather in his cap' (kiep, kiep..). How skillful and amusing to persecute a self-confessed technophobe with a notoriously big mouth...*cackles..
Eh, I digress - tis all water under the bridge is it not? *laughing...
When you insist on proof of my allegations - why would you think for one minute that an Internet yob (oops I mean expert) with his exceptionally yellow tendencies, would harrass anyone with half a brain.... at least sufficient brain to garner solid proof...pfftt...
A coward will always go for the soft target. Someone who knows absolutely nothing about the workings of the internet despite her best efforts...*grins...Proof of what?
That he controls our PC via the Local Area connection 2 Network and the manipulation of Norton (gags..) is clear...
Hmm... you know this already? Tis the finger-pointing at criminal activity he is involved in that causes you to ask for proof? *shrugs...
As Barnabas was one of the first to join the 'trialists' using Carol's address at 734 Jan Smuts Highway, and Carol herself said they had excellent contacts in Government, are you suggesting that Bali had NO contact whatsoever with them, despite that they are on the circuit he was given control of by Allen Spence? *falls over....
You want proof that he was indeed handed control of our circuit? Ask skydog why don't you? *beams...
I would bet my last radish that skydog too is a Controller... though hopefully one with ethics and a real sense of responsibility....*curious...
Has anyone contacted Dan Naidu of the Commercial Waste Services yet? I'm pushing up the bidding here I know, and thoroughly enjoying it too....
I swear he knows that all the fish in Durban Harbour were killed by sewage pumped out deliberately to make room for the cabling...
That Herr Doktor Sutcliffe is on the run and will have to pay heavily for Mr. Naidu's silence... Where do I stand on this? *keels right on over....
I'm in Mr. Naidu's camp fosho...! I say take Sutcliffe and his buddys the Shaikboyz to the cleaners and be quick about it.....
When I spoke to the stony-faced man sitting in his car on my verge as I arrived home today, I had said that it was a dangerous place to idle but that I would guard him if need be...*beams... Hijackings and muggings down this end can occur in seconds...*shrugs
He swept off down the road as I pulled in to my garage.. did he get what he came for? I wonder....*laughing...
If you have not been blessed by an invitation from good old Trevor Manuel to join his Internet Crime Fighting Project (read the Big Brother Project FFS!), then your next best bet would be to find your Controller. It should be fairly easy to spot after all the clues and hints I've given you already? *grins...
A neighbour who runs copious amounts of water down your street on a daily basis.... Whose home has rather more outdoor wall lights than usual? If you practise the DLOS rule and shift a fraction to the left or right, do you suddenly see even more lights? Have you had many powercuts?
Do your houselights dip and run at varying strengths?
Learn to rise early and listen in the quiet dark for sounds of a Socket Hunter invading your power system...*beams... Yes, I am aware that many appliances expand and contract noisily, but you will have to learn to tell the difference... It is not difficult....
Skilled as Bali is, he inevitably makes a noise at some point (pun intended)...
Why, when I trotted over to #trivia this afternoon after publishing my blog, I was tolerated for only a short while before my monitor did its giveaway sound and *poof!* my connection was gone... Going straight down the passage I found my dear Master was uncharacteristically home much earlier than usual.... go figger....
Once you have got the hang of it, you will recognise the sounds of your cowardly Controller too...*beams..
Today's bullying cheered me just a tad....
though Bali certainly has his Merry Band of Buttkissers, I have the feeling that not all kowtow willingly before him....*grins..
Though they have chosen the comfortable and safe option of 'not getting involved', a few possibly see the Captain of Carnage for the cowardly yob that he most certainly is...*smiles....
A mere goonda, so consumed with rage at my cheek, that he recklessly puts the entire Project at risk....*nods...
Do my ears ache dully and scream at their highest pitch because there is a storm on the way? *shrugs... This weirdness has been a direct gift from the Lord of the Fowl since 2005 and not one that causes me any anxiety at all.... Just an insatiable curiosity ...*grins...
Is my Master passed hearing any good advice at all? Will he continue to degrade our PC and connection until they are totally unuseable while keeping his grubby fingers crossed that I will self-implode at the same time? *cackles...
My passing would leave a void that he and his Rotten Apple cronies could never fill .... Though there is little doubt they have other targets already VOIPED....*laughing insanely....
I did not consider for one second after he had the Perverts Bedroom Monitor destroyed, that he had stopped listening to our boring nocturnal activities...*beams...
Au contraire - the wall of heat in that corner of our bedroom indicates that he continues to feed his bizzare obsession....Do I mind? *shakes it's head....
With the scales fallen at last from my eyes, I see him clearly for the silly and veangeful radish that he is...
Doomed now to sit forever scraping at the very bottom of the barrel to impress the Hordes of slavering fanboyz...*shrugs.... Rather like Sisyphus don't you think? *waves to the pathetic Chicken King and falls over laughing...
Friday @ 4.30am:
The clouds have cleared and the moon is hanging over Bernie's house in all it's glory... I hear the giveaway sound of the wekkers truck over by the freeway...*grins... Another 3 months says Sutcliffe... and of course I believe him....*chokes...
Later:
Interesting that Trevor Manuel was told to announce the Big Brother Project - totally misleading Joe Public into thinking it's his baby, when actually its Selebi's and the Shaikboyz....*coughs....
Course Trev will be on first name terms with at least one or two of the Shaiks, but those guys are everywhere and it certainly doesn't make Trevor a suspect in my book....*shrugs...
You have to agree that whilst my Master has been entertaining you for years with the Toady Show, he has also been giving you the blueprint that will be used by the Corrupt using this system.... WTG Bali!!! *applauds....
BTW, the 'smart ' windows at the orphanage lose nearly all their magic when viewed from my garage window.... did you know that? *grins... All about LOS hey.... All I can see is the huge Port-a-light hanging in the dormitory. Do any of the little ones howl in their sleep when its activated? *interesting...
When I stopped yesterday to update my photos of this still swiftly running stream of water at Raftery and Sparks, I managed to capture a Beastly bakkie sitting in the background next to the new DSLAM at the start of Abrey Road....
And here's yet another puzzle.... the Telkom dudes had this big cream painted box open and were working on its contents busily at the corner of Summit Drive and West Riding Row.... Another error on my part, as I had thought it to be a Muni Electricity installation and not Telkoms at all...*laughing...
Check it out - there is the blue/green standing box belonging to Telkom, and next to that is a small red box, and next to that, this really big cream doubledoor jobbie.... *shrugs.... You can see the doors of the big box are both wide open and the Telkom guys busy with it.... Scary hey? *smiles...
Strawberry Fields, Penny Lane et al are due for more blackouts?
The two waterline markers at the top end of Wattle Grove bear watching... you only need check the road surface for degradation, though my bet is they will do the runoff down the bank into that valley where it wont be noticed?
Imagine if all this excess water could have been collected and stored... We would never have to fear a drought again..*grins...
Instead there is the very real possibility of water rationing on the horizon, while the rates on water are set to rocket...*shrugs...
This is of course, NOT corruption, but a means to an end hey Doc? *pukes...
Later:
A pleasant session in #trivia after which I went to check our remaining iBurst bandwidth. Haikona! Clicking on the bookmarked link today revealed a changed format and a refusal to Log In. *falls down cackling....
The GameWrecker retyped the details to no avail.... ke sera.....
A while later I called Hillary at tradepage (that staunch supporter of the Captain of Courage) to find that she appeared unaware of any similar log in problems...*beams... I also queried the new iBurst directive that says they will no longer rollover your extra bandwidth... she denied this firmly and said of course they would.... *coughs.....
Much later after lunch: the GameWrecker rang to say he had just received a call from a guy at tradepage to tell him that everything had changed. The login status was now different and no, they would no longer carry over excess bandwidth.... *cackles.... The dude informed the GameWrecker that he has to now visit the Help Desk to sort out the changes...
The saddest part is that the dear man BUYS this crap.....*chuckles...
I mean seriously - how can he possibly believe that customers all over the country have to make their way to a Help Desk???? tsk tsk... ah well....Watch this space closely to see if this is going to be the means Bali uses to get us off the net once and for all.....*cackles.....
What is the equivalent area to the Zone up in Johannesburg? Lenasia maybe? I'm betting there has been a massive property boom up that way lately.....
The hundred million rands that was originally stolen from Johannesburg International Airport and recovered, only to vanish like smoke from its place of 'safe' keeping at a local Police Station, smacks of an upgraded SBV Heist scenario....
I smell the Shaikboyz involvement fosho...*grins... Are they originally Zone boys? Is that the important Government contact Carol mentioned? *laughing...
I could hear the Formula 1 cars doing laps as I sat outside earlier... What a ghastly time it must be for residents living down there....*shakes it's head...
How much baksheesh was paid to whom to run this failed enterprise a second time, is a mystery....
I must at this point remind you, that were I never to put pen to blog again it would make not one iota of difference to Bali's slash and burn obsession with this toad....*wry grin...
Petty though my words may sometimes appear, they are after all the only form of self-preservation left to me and weak at best....*shrugs...
I do believe that he is aware of my inability to hold a grudge, and yet he chooses to continue the attacks for reasons other than his so-called official capacity...*interesting....
Does he fear losing face? Backing down is not an option.... He is doomed to circle me until the last, refusing to accept that his so carefully created reputation is sporting great cracks, as his true nature becomes apparent.... a shame it is really.....*smiles...
Peace julle...
---oOo---
Friday 22nd February at 2.39pm.