Thursday, February 21, 2008

THIS SONG IS ABOUT YOU....

(Thursday at 3.30am)

Its been raining pretty much all night. Brilliant! Wayne van Bart can do his bit for the Project under cover of genuine storm water runoffs...*cackles..

I wonder who wrote Trevor Manuel's press release for him? I bet teams have been working on the wording for some time now...*grins...
Did you read it? Go over to myadsl and search the Broadband & IT News forum...
"a major telecoms IT upgrade is in progress to improve the fight against crime"...*falls over laughing...

Whether my inflamed response actually appears on the forum, is anyone's guess, but you could have heard a pin drop after I posted...*chokes...
What did I say?
Something along the lines of:
Exactly who have been the suckers tested for this brilliant Project? When you have criminals themselves involved in fighting crime it makes on feel less than reassured....*sick
Selebi's Project? That gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling....NOT!
Sewage pouring into Durban Bay while they stuff cable throught the sewer lines? *spits...
and I signed it toady aka the guinea-Pig Tard....

There you have it...
Not really worthy of the enormous and sudden slowdown of the PC, as I published the post, but I was never one to think a situation through was I, O Manipulator of my very Existence? *beams..

It is certainly true that the more problems we encounter online, the more it paints my Master as a mere bullying Cracker rather than a top-drawer Monitor...*laughing.... Old habits hey Bali....

I can indeed say that I am affronted that my gmail was corrupted so badly immediately after sending the latest CPF Minutes out to Members...*sighs..
For Navi at SAPS to have to call and say she couldn't open the attachment was a clear indication of the Rotten Apples displeasure at the CPF's involvement in the matter of both Mr. Currimjee and the deliberate water-wasteage...
A not at all well thought out response by the Corrupt and one that of course I shall milk for all its worth...*nods..

My irritation at my Master letting his pups out into the road deliberately for two evenings in a row as a mere amusement, spilled out in a mail I was writing at the time to our Vice-Chair...*cackles... Cause and effect fosho o FowlKing...

He saw fit to allow a visitor entry while not restraining the little dogs, in spite of me having waved to his eldest not long before...*shrugs..
The first time it happened the night before, I shrugged it off as an error as I ran about catching them and posted them back through the fence...

Last night in the rain wasn't quite as simple to forgive...*laughing now.... Bali's anything for a laugh attitude very often leads to him having total brainfarts..... *grins...

But no - mucking about with CPF business is a mistake mon Capitano, and shows a remarkable lack of commitment to furthering a GOOD relationship between our CPF and the Sydenham SAPS....
Now why would that be, unless my claims that he is heavily attached to ex-Station Commander Koobair and his Rotten Apples, are 100% correct? *falls over...

On a more serious note - Did little Sister Stephen's back spasms begin before or after the latest upgrades made over at St. Theresa's ? Is her health deteriorating because of the astonishingly bright and shining repairs done to their leaky roofs? Where is the Clinic situated that she spends so much of her time?

This is usually the point where Captain Courageous does his roar of fake laughter at the very suggestion of fallout being experienced by anyone at all....*nods..
An imagination I may well have... but not one capable of inventing the symptoms we have suffered at the hands of these cowboys *snorts...
The weird and agonising cramps occurring of all places in the shins, before the system was somehow re-adjusted?

Clearly there is an excessive amount of current running though our house and who knows what the additions to the convent roof have caused up there.... After all, these are still trials are they not? *hawks...

The fact that even now, should I be walking about in the house chatting to the GameWrecker, the crushing pressure in my ears increases noticeably? All the better to HEAR you with my dear? The noticeable hotspots in our house commented on by otherwise disbelieving family members? *grins...
My inarticulate description of these events no longer embarrasses me at all. There are those reading this blog that can and do understand what I am trying to describe and it will be clear to them at least that our health is not exactly your prime concern....*keels over laughing...

The plumbers returned to Sue the Book's house yesterday here... a perfectly innocent if somewhat bigger job than usual? *winks..
Exactly as I had predicted, it involved way more than simply replacing a faulty section of water pipe.... *grins... I found the trench cut across Sue's driveway particularly amusing....*grins...
What exactly was done to the water flow leading down from No. 17, only time will tell (and my trusty camera of course) *laughing...

Later:

I went into efnet’s #trivia as usual this morning...only to be treated to the lameness I've grown so used to *cackles... This has to be why I'm so very comfortable there!
Most of the Players are clearly as disfunctional as this toad...*falls over...

I had to reconnect twice and was flung about like a rag doll, but always worth it...*beams...
Despite their obviously excellent memories and typing skillz, they manage to make me feel somehow on a par at least, if not occasionally even (*whispers.....)superior? *chokes...

I had a grand old time out and about Westville, and luckily a stiff breeze made the heat quite bearable...
I had the Eskom schedule of blackouts printed and laminated to carry with me wherever I go....*grins..

So when the next powercut occurs, if it doesn't match up to the schedule, I'm going to suggest you drive round the blackout area till you find the reason..*smiles...
Very often your circuit will be off for no better reason than your Controller feels like flexing his/her muscles.... but on the odd occasion, you will hit paydirt as the GameWrecker did last Saturday evening the 17th Februaryl...here...*falls over laughing...
Power shedding SE VOET!!!!

While I was out at the shops I edited and added to my post on mybroadband & IT News… If it is read by just one person it will be sufficient…*beams… What form of retribution will be exacted, I know not at this point, but I anticipate more bullying than ever over at #trivia and that’s a given….*cackles..

The corner of Summit Drive and West Riding Row was infested by the Beast’s bakkies when I went by this morning…. A little higher up West Riding Row, at least 7 wekkers were grovelling about round a manhole….*chokes.. How guilty they all looked as I waved to them….

I pulled in to see if Missus Councillor was home, which she wasn’t. I did however remind young R that they should all watch their tongues in the house…*grins…

I do find a level playing-field to be the more honourable option don’t you? *laughing…

The chopper danced across the horizon some 10 minutes ago… Busy, busy, busy…

Peace….

February 21st 2008 at 1.59pm.